The absolute state of bradley manning

>the absolute state of bradley manning
KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/cannon.html
youtu.be/07_rnlBezQg
youtube.com/watch?v=owootTAuxic
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381458/Bradley-Manning-How-geeky-Midwestern-boy-biggest-leaker-US-history.html#ixzz55pjSSLKN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did this thing go to prison for, why did they release it?

Mood swings, Bradley on suicide watch

It was sent to prison for treason and let out because Obama pardoned it.

Releasing a lot of us army files which included troop location and activity

commuted*

W..what did they do to Manning? They broke this person and I find it terrifying.

By letting down does he mean going to '''spy''' on that alt-lite event? If so lol

A dangerously insane person desu

>direct action against the ((((system))))

wtf I love Chelsea now!

>direct action gets the goods
Sounds sorta seditious, Bradley.

I genuinely feel bad for him/her/it..... this was, King Nigger's, "experiment"........

Hope it streams its suicide.

Can trump throw her back in prison?

>him/her/it
it
Always remember that if they do not wish to be what they are. They are to be called "it" by thier own choice. there is no other option.

Him and no it belongs to the left now.

umm Her name is Chelsea shitlords

Mentally ill man who had his genitalia removed and reconfigured so he could pretend to be a woman is revealed to be mentally unstable? I don't believe it!

HE SAW UNKNOWN HORRORS

Manning was already broken, he was leaking classified US documents en masse to random people in internet chatrooms when he got busted. People seem to forget how Manning got caught. Some dude snitched on Manning because he became so unhinged he started leaking everything, not just the Iraq war stuff.

>her

In 99% of the world this coward would have been executed by now. Sad!

Yup. HIS friends don't think it's ok to chum it up with nazis.

>when the memories of the horrifying tortures you endured are too much to bear so you compensate by being ultra positive, enthusiastic and exuberant

I think the CIA niggers really messed that dude up......

It is hilariously and frighteningly easy to fuck with people psychologically. I quickly learned you need to be really fucking careful.

No shit.

Sadly, no. But since King Nigger only commuted the sentence, Bradley Manning is still a convicted felon. HE CANT EVEN VOTE FOR HIMSELF.

Look, he was held at a CIA prison, he went in as an intelligence analyst and he came out as a girl who wants to suck dicks and shill for globalism.

I'm just saying, maybe the CIA fucked his brain hard.

How much longer till this dime store Marilyn Manson abomination kills itself?

I'm sure someone's got the stats on MTBS (mean time between suicides) for trannies on their hard drive here

>bradly manning releases a bunch of US government files
>suddenly for no reason whatsoever says he's a tranny

I checked out r*ddit to see what they were saying, what the fuck is wrong with these people?
>be the absolute tranny darling of the left
>get floated for a senate seat
>be proclaimed a hero
>be consistent in your far left 'no platforming' ideology
>attend the most basic bitch alt-lite Thernovich event larping as some sort of superspy
>suddenly all your 'friends' turn on you in a flash and you are considered the next incarnation of Hitler
Literally they are calling him alt-right and a Nazi because of this. I can't feel too sorry for him though, no platforms for neo-nazis remember sweetie :^) #WeGotThis

I am increasingly convinced the Left doesn't actually exist and that it's just a battery of chatbots and government contracted shitposters.

Does it really hurt to use her correct name and pronouns pol

I know you're probably taking the piss, but this situation is actually tricky. Because there is every possibility the CIA actually did mindbreak the person and insert that just to humiliate them.

im sorry bong, here you go. bradley "was a" manning. 42% when?

Ithought it was because he didnt want to be raped in a male prison so he transformed into a female to be sent to a womans prison.

they really did a number on him in the military hey fellas

The dude was in solitary the entire time, so that would make no difference.

There are drugs you can give people where you can drag them in for interrogation, drill them, and then dump them back in their cell. They'll black out and wake up not remembering anything. You can then dose them again and repeat the process. You can feed them via a tube if you need to. You can do this for days getting accounts of the same events over and over. Different answers to the same question. Just chewing through days that the person isn't able to comprehend as having had passed.

Mindjacking and advanced interrogation is fucked up shit.

Leak secret information for no good reason, making him a traitor.

Got MKultra-ed and turned into a tranny while in prison.

Once done Obama released him back into society.

Worse than solitary

>No light
>nothing to read
>nothing to do
>not allowed to sleep longer than 4 hours without interruption "in case you try to commit suicide"
>only personal possessions are clothing and a mirror
>showers involve getting hosed down with ice cold water
>sometimes this is how you're woken up

>guards play a prank where they fake a prison breakout
>manning didn't buy it, but if he had it's almost a certainty he would've been shot and killed for 'attempting to escape'

They did every bit of psychological torture they could get away with. This isn't even speculation, it's already been proven via FOIA that this is what they did to him.

Who the fuck knows what stuff was 'off the record' so to speak.

"But hey, that sounds a bit like alien abduction recall."

Don't be silly, friend. Our loving, benevolent government would never abduct hayseeds and gaslight the shit out of them to test truth drugs. We live in a country of laws. God bless America. :)

Being a tranny seems like constant mania

FOR EVERYONE ITT WHO DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEWS OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums:

Quick rundown for context of these tweets
>manning announces he's running for maryland senate seat as a democrat
>immediately invites skepticism from many sides: conservatives accuse him of being a traitor who has no business running for office; liberals say the same and decry manning for trying to primary one of the most anti-russian dem senators; some leftists take umbrage with him running as a democrat
>however, most leftists support his candidacy at this stage
>keep in mind that manning is a self-proclaimed anarcho-communist
>releases a cringe-inducing, mr. robot-style campaign video
>fast forward a couple weeks
>alt-lite is having a bash in nyc
>cernobitch, fairbanks, mcinnes, etc.
>couple of buzzfeed "journalists" covering the event report on twitter that manning is there and is friendly with everyone
>lefty twitter explodes in skepticism and anger
>couple hours later manning posts a photo of him with the antifa protesters outside the event claiming that he had "crashed" the party
>over the next week tons of details come out that destroy this "crashing the party" story and cause most of manning's followers to abandon him
>turns out he'd been in constant contact with fairbanks since shortly after charlottesville
>had been in occasional contact with cernobitch
>had gone to multiple parties with some in the alt-lite crowd since december
>all supposedly done in the interest of "gathering intel" for his antifa friends
>nobody's buying it
>turns out he didn't crash the party but was invited and bought a ticket
>REEEE YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO PARTY WITH FASCISTS REEEEEE t. lefty twitter
>leftists eating each other again
>manning tweets he's hit rock bottom
>several hours later tweets that "we can't wait for election," probably dropping the hint that he's seen his polling numbers for the maryland senate race and they're abysmal
What a shitshow

Obama set it looks from gay baby jail so it would kill itself because he knows the statistics as much as anybody.

This is spooky, I read this article about just that topic only a couple of hours ago: whale.to/b/cannon.html

I found it persuasive, it accounts for a lot of the idiosyncrasies which supposed alien abductees recall

>looks
I meant loose but I'm retarded. Ree Roo.

Why do you think the modern extreme Left is so vehement about bullying science and society into compliance to stop anything contrary to their fantasy world from coming out, even if that means absolutely and actively suppressing science and observation?

In a lot of cases, it's delusion brought on by desperation. It's escaping into a fantasy. Some trans people are cool, though. It isn't a rule that it needs to be a perpetual escapism thing. It's just a really bad trend.

Actually the fucker hasn't been released from the Army. Sooooooooooo filing paperwork to run for office is against regs.

Leaked sensative info......but did it because his helicopter squadron....blew the fuck out of unarmed iraqi media , children, and a van trying to get civilians to a hospital.....grey area....but he leaked info that could get americans killed so techniclly treason....was tortured...fuct him up went tranny...

>he went in as an intelligence analyst and he came out as a girl who wants to suck dicks and shill for globalism.

He went in as a tranny.
That was his whole motivation as a leaker, he was butthurt over the military not accepting transgender people.

Yes. you don't encourage delusions. it isn't good for them.

I was really only addressing the issue of him supposedly being afraid of other inmates, which wouldn't have been a concern for him.

Manning would've been better off staying human and slinking into the shadows, maybe writing a book or two on what it's like being in a CIA torture prison.

A few guest appearances on some TV bullshit show for interviews, maybe a pro-liberal/anti-trump quip or two for the liberal audience to cum their panties over and then basically retire from life and try to get on with things.

Instead he just went full schizotranny and the sjw's chewed him up and spit him out

A doctor in arizona did wire monkey experiments on real babies.

MK ULTRA

did obama tap dat?

He was fruity before.

Appreciate the rundown

youtu.be/07_rnlBezQg

so it seems

To be real, I mentioned my changing attitudes regarding the Far Left, but I feel that the modern political sphere is heavily the result of MK Ultra style shit. I don't see things getting like this in the modern day without the coordinated effort to control individuals. Some elements of modern politics are straight out of a cult leader's handbook. You have Jim Jones style shit going on over in the Far Left. You're expected to stay in. You need to learn and use the special language of nonsense words. Only associate with other cult members. Shun anyone who breaks the laws. Shun them. Even if they are family. Shun them until they comply.

What I didn't like was the way wikileaks editorialized and sensationalized it. They really wound up doing what the mainstream media does. Tarnished them desu.

It was pretty fucking clear and obvious that the media crew really were with actual armed terrorists. The silhouette of an RPG and ak were extremely clear, but they tried to handwave it off as "camera gear".

What was really uncalled for was shooting the van that stopped and picked up the wounded. Sure, it's semi-excusable given the nature of the fighting and RoE going on, but it was a bad call in the end and poor optics for the military when it got out.

This is why I consider any leftist who gargles mainstream media to be more automaton than human.

These people are programmable killers. It only takes the right few key words from the media and they'll walk outside and start murdering. Clockwork army that I'm not even sure the leftist establishment realizes they have.

Looks like he’s on his way to joining the 45%

All you little retards were just watching your first anime when all this went down and couldn't even get hard yet..........i was in The goddamn military....bradley manning was a normal dood until he ratted on fellow soldiers for killing civilians then they tortured him.....

what exactly does hitting rock bottom as a tranny look like

Btw not defending his actions and idk wtf he's doing in politics

were you wearing dresses and trying to fuck dudes on the aceleda express on leave too

Transgenders seem to be the most bipolar people in existence

It all spooks the shit out of me, to be quite honest.

Skimmed it. The general concept seems plausible. You can definitely use hypnosis to fuck with people. Therapists have convinced people their parents molested them simply through that shit. Manufacturing memories is easy if you're a monster given a position of authority.

There's so much responsibility required if you get into having knowledge of how to fuck with people, and some people actively abuse that power for their own ends. It's frustrating.

Tru story

For the love of god can someone please put a bullet in this tranny faggot.

Manning washed out of basic and somehow got recycled into a top secret security clearance. He has been fishy since the start.

Does Manning still have a penis or is he dilating a wound multiple times a day?

I mean, therapists with no affiliation can do it pretty easily. That isn't even getting into what drugs can do to you. Or the various toys certain groups have access to. Even things like diet. If you were fed a certain meal you become more susceptible to influence or coming down with different mental issues. People on here joke about soy, but there's really shit that can do that to people.

Suicide death pool?

Video related: a guy is hypnotised to 'assassinate' Stephen Fry Sirhan Sirhan style: youtube.com/watch?v=owootTAuxic

This..

I bet he was sucking cock in prison

he was downloading the files on a burned lady gaga cd kek. thats how he snuck them out

This thing was tortured in a US prison and kept in solitary. It's amazing how much more scared he is of his left wing pscyhotic friends.

They let the mudslides rape him routinely didn't they? How else do you turn into this!

So he's basically Gollum?

Prob filled him with estrogen.

What the fuck did they do to him in that military prison? Some CIA MK-ULTRA mindfuck bullshit? I mean it's as if they completely broke him as a person and this identity is all that his broken psyche could piece together

you off brit shitface
" A native of Oklahoma who later moved to Wales, Manning reportedly was taunted by other children for being a "geek," and as a youth in Britain endured ridicule from classmates for being a young gay man. "

WELL THERE GOES YOUR TIN HAT

" Manning's father kicked Manning out of the house when he learned his child's sexual orientation."

LMAO

I don't think it's that complicated. He was pretty feminine to begin with and transgenderism was going full steam thanks to Obama's husband Michael

I hope she doesn't commit suicide. If she did, it would destroy the alt right. Most if the country loves Chelsea Manning. We alt righters should take to Twitter and convince her not to kill herself. For the sake of trump, she must stay alive! #keep Chelsea alive! #altrightforChelsea!

Either
>baiting for sympathy
or
>tranny hormone drugs sending him into depression
Wait, it's most likely both.

Even at a young age Manning had a festering lack of respect for authority and refused to recite part of the Pledge of Allegiance to God.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381458/Bradley-Manning-How-geeky-Midwestern-boy-biggest-leaker-US-history.html#ixzz55pjSSLKN

Chera Moore, who attended elementary and junior high school with him, has said: ‘He would get upset, slam books on the desk if people wouldn’t listen to him or understand his point of view.

‘He would get really mad, and the teacher would say, ‘O.K., Bradley, get out.’ ‘

He built his first website at 10 and come the age of 13 he was messing around with the code on video games to change how characters looked - the first steps on a lifelong interest in hacking.

He had few friends and preferred to spend his time with his computer.

LMAO

>I'm a human being
Gonna need a fact check on that one

Unironically, the guy is a liar and a subhuman.

Apparently he befriended Cassandra Fairbanks for years so he could 'infiltrate' the nazis led by Cernovitch and Jack prosobiec.

>People on here joke about soy, but there's really shit that can do that to people.

caffeine causes a lot of mental disorders
don't take my word for it, do your own research
1)most addictive substance on earth
2)killer headache for two days, when you go through withdrawal. 20 days to get it out of your system before you see signs of improvement.
3)depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, hormone imbalance

>Pledge of allegiance

Good for them. Mindless brainwashing.

when choosing a name for your child, think twice how it will affect them growing up.

"bradley" (obviously changed it because he didn't like being named after a fighting vehicle)

"manning" well well well there's your problem right there man-ing. womaning is just as bad

give your kid half a chance in school, name them something that won't get them teased.

if you are on the nigger side of an issue when there is a clear line in the sand and 2 different camps you are always on the wrong side

name ONE (1) instance where this is not the case