Ask a Korean Muslim anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
youtube.com/watch?v=5tV2av3ENAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much plastic surgery have you had?

None its haram.

Are you a black american soldier?

Do you fuck Korean goats or have them shipped in from the Middle East?

No. me and my brother converted when we studied in Ankara.

Where are you going to blow yourself up?

Why would a Korean student go to Ankara to study? Would you not just find a challenging Hagwon?

why are you destroying korea? haven't your kind done enough?

Hello fellow brother, peace

>Korean Muslim
Well, that's two words I thought I'd never hear uttered together.

To learn Turkish and institute Sharia law in Korea.

Are you going to reproduce and with what race do you think?

>To learn Turkish and institute Sharia law in Korea.
globalist cunt, so you're basically a sjw globalist anti cultural whore.

show flag fag

Why?

>Korean Muslim
how

Is your name Hyejin?

what led you down such an edgy path of retardation?

There's a reason OP is a Korean Flag picture and OP's flag is a meme muslim one.

Can i be apart of islam

Retard

>how
get with the times
its a trend thing like trannies

I call bullshit. Post eyes as proof.

Ching Chang Chong

Bing bong walla walla bang bang

when will you KYS and all your muslim friends...

>>sage

Manny from Varsity is muslim and this one chick, I forgot her name as well ... they're spreading in Korea as well.

Is it hard for a native Korean speaker to learn Turkish?

What are you?

I aint postin my face the gov is monitoring me for organizing sharia patrols and plus im paranoid.
Because Korea is a degenerate hellhole that needs to be enlightened by islam
No its actually kinda easy.

لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهم وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاء وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَؤُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

أستطيع أيضا استخدام جوجل ترجمة وتعرف لحقيقة أن كنت فاجوت لارجينغ على الساحل الغربي للولايات المتحدة.

he just googled 'korean verse' and pasted the first verse that poped up
sage

if you two really were arabs you wouldn't need all the vowel diacritics.

I heard the languages are distantly related so the sentence structures are quite similar and so it’s apparently slightly easier for native speakers of either of those languages to learn one another. I didn’t think they used an Arabic script in Turkey though?

translate.google.com
I don't speak sand script

자비로우시고 자애로우신 하나님의 이름으로 온 우주의 신이신 하나님께 찬미를 드리나이다. 그분은 자애로우시고 자비로우시며 심판의 날을 주관하시도다. 우리는 당신만을 경배하오며 당신에게만 구원을 비노니 저희들을 올바른 길로 인도하여 주시옵소서. 그 길은 당신께서 축복을 내리신 길이며 노여움을 받은 자[8]나 방황하는 자들이 걷지 않는 가장 올바른 길이옵니다. 아라 악바. 대한민국은 곳 이람공화국이 되어야한다. 우리 민족은 이슬람의 지도가 필요아한다. 조선 하나로 알라의 영광 아래.

Korean is an independent language with no scholarly recognized links to any other. There was the debunked Altaic family which would have linked Korean to Turkish at about the same distance as English is from Hindi. The Korean alphabet is also a native construction, partially inspired by Phags-Pa, a tibetan script.

spreading you think muslims are just brown people. All races are converting to islam enmass.

How often do you beat your wife?

Mararka qaarkood waxaan jeclahay in aan meel u dhigo gogol-xaarkiisa ka hor inta aan kaarka yar iyo suulka. Dabadeed waxaan si tartiib tartiib ah u jilicsanaa marka aan heeso gabay dhaqameedyada qurba-joogga ah iyo riyada ee quruxda carabiga leh timo daboolan iyo shaar baddan oo buuxa, shumis haween ah.

inona no tena sainanao?

Truly the Religion of Peace!

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw

I thought it had some links to Japanese? And I know that if the Altaic language family thing was true, the extent of the closeness is said to just about in language structure, not words or even sounds.

It has theorized links to Japanese (i think it's related myself), but the official word is that Korean is isolated. Japanese, on the other hand, shares a family with the Ryukyuan languages, like Okinawan.

Altaic would have been an enormous family, probably rivaling Indo European, and even then Japanese and Korean weren't included in all proposed iterations. Closeness can be determined by words and sounds, IIRC there's a 100-word list of basic words that linguists use to establish potential connections.

reconstructions are also used to propose connections, i think the old japanese reconstructed sample is really interesting. sounds
youtube.com/watch?v=5tV2av3ENAg

ah, really interesting. Thanks user.