Only people who live in the top 20 countries in pic related can post in this thread

Only people who live in the top 20 countries in pic related can post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only people who live in the top 10 countries in pic related can post in this thread.

>What is per capita

Posting

Hahaha. Fuck off France.

Ok. Thats enviable.

How do we get a 10 for civil liberties and the Burgers only get 8.24?
They can literally smoke weed through a loaded gun while driving on the wrong side of the road.

>Australia
>civil liberties: 10
U FOOKIN WOT

Because we don't have enough fucking laws about muh niggers muh faggots muh free shit

this is all subjective though like if all these countries are made shittier year after year they still get high scores compared to the 3rd world shitholes.

Exactly. I need a license to catch a fucking fish.
I'm not following.

Out of curiosity, how hard is it for a kiwi or kangoo candidate to run for office without belonging to one of the major ruling parties?

>Canada
>10/10 civil liberties

BRB, gonna criticize refugees and call xem faggots in downtown Toronto.

The right to self defense or free speech doesn't matter, the right to have your dick split opened and pushed into your mangled maw of a pelvis for free matters

Technically speaking it's very easy and doesn't cost much by global standards. Getting anyone to vote for you is another story of course.

honestly impossible. your only hope is to get voted enough to influence them slightly or scare them like one nation did

>Japan at 20th
It's enough. I don't want that my country becomes like Europe.

What exactly are civil liberties? How can you be 10 when you don't have free speech or a right to defend yourself?

They generally have to have a few years in politics and parliament before they become leader of their respective political party. Unlike the USA and such you don't have to be rich to be Prime Minister.

>when you get usurped by a former colony and are on the way to getting usurped by two more

must hurt to be british

>Civil Liberties:10
>Hate speech laws.

Fuck off holy shit. This country is a dump.

wtf is surging like poo

What up niggas

Cause governments such as the one in Canada have this mental retardation that is equivalent to about the chromosomes that you jump off of let's say Sweden for example.

Do you honestly think we don't have these rights just because we don't have the 1st amendment?

Canada given a 10.0 in civil liberties? I smell bullshit.

Leafs are on this list?
Fucking why?

India has population of 1.3 billion. More than Europe, US, Canada and Australia put together.

desu this is really just a "good goy government" list

If you're on this list it means your government is run by cucks

How do regressive leftist shit holes have a higher civil liberty score than the USA?

>Qualitative, subjective measurements
Political participation is the only thing that you could quantify but it's still likely bullshit since I highly doubt it's rooted in any figures.

In my country, if you dont have a very deep influence in one of the two major political parties, you are basically no one, regardless of charisma or wealth. You basically lose at the start.

>canada is ranked 10 in GDP

Please don't look in our empty wilderness, it is impty there are no hidden factories just moose and bear, the massive immigration is not a cover for hidden cities of ethnic whites in the subarctic

NAFTA

Realistically it's impossible. If you aren't part of the major parties you don't go anywhere, because you have no media contacts, no hatchetmen, no dirt on other politicians, no nothing.

Dog blowjobs are a more important civil right than semiauto rifles.

Why are Scandis so superior? It really makes me want learn their languages.

Interested in paleoanthropology are we?

I posted you fucking kiwi. What are you gonna do?

irish are white now!

What did you contributed to your country to make it in the top 20 that makes you privileged to post?
Don't make credit of accomplishment of others

Australia is understandable but New Zealand is smaller. Maybe they could have a chance.
Also my shit "village country" being behind the US is a fucking joke. Seriously wtf! You guys are pretty much a federation with political dynasties like the Kennedys, Bush, Clinton, etc.

If you can't own a gun you get a zero for civil liberties.

who would have thought...the whitest country in the world is hands down the best at everything.

>*meant for burgers, not leafs ofc

Because there other things than marijuana and gun, which vary from state btw. Weed is still federally illegal for whatever fucking reason and guns are pretty heavily limited in a blue states.

There's also the part about the bail industry and private prison complex being in wedlock together. You have a right to an attorney... who is best friends with your prosecutor!

Yeah I know but they keep climbing those rankings

Pooperpower by 2020

really makes you think

yeah most of that gdp growth is plumbing

>norway
>level 10 civil liberties
is this because they can relax?

Damn. Only 19/20 of the countries are majority white. Looks like whites are shit after all.

I dunno. I can defend myself/family against rape and larp as a Nazi and not go to jail.

>ANY European Union Country
>Maximum Democracy
Four of the five EU branches are not voted for. This chart is instantly incorrect.

>Political Culture
>10/10
I am skeptic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_culture

You make a good point about the private prison complex and I'm surprised more burgers don't talk about this. For example the three strikes laws in Cali. were the result of lobbying by the prison industry.

Nice

A lot of people on this board are in denial about the oligarchy we have. It's becoming a serious fucking problem and Mr. "Drain the Swamp" is actually making it worse. Not like Hilary wouldn't have done the same.

America is rapidly declining and we got about 20 years left before we lose our spot at the top. Ironically, this might be what saves the common person when all the oligarchs migrate to the new world power.

>Austria
>right leaning people
>political culture only 6.4
Fake news. How do they even calculate that shit?

Very easy. Find an issue that pisses you off, make a bit if noise, contact the media, rustle up some like-minded people to attend a meeting, pay your registration fee and you're away.
As another user said, doesn't mean anyone will vote for you. Both our countries have lots of meme parties or independants running for various offices.

fuck you. MANIFEST DESTINY BOYS

reporting in

NOT SO FAST REST OF SOUTH AMERICA

are u stupid?

You're Mutts. Mutts can't do democracy

Hoo boy. I'm an advocate for the private prison system. In my opinion the issue that occurs from private prisons could be circumvented by adjusting how prisons are rewarded money (yes our private prisons are still receiving state funding). Right now it is done by total capacity. That's it. That's stupid. It doesn't encourage the two (at least to me) most important aspects of what a prison should be: rehabilition, and punishment. How do we solve this? Instead of rewarding money based on total capacity we make a shift to reward money based upon successful parole, and low recitivism rates. This would encourage prisons to attempt to reform instead of just holding on to prisoners. Another method to cut on the cost that the taxpayer pays is to have prisoners do work or some kind of civil service. I pay for my meals so why shouldn't they? Also start them down the path in vocational studies maybe. Give them skills they could use on the outside as well.

how does it feel knowing your 3rd world country is seen as better than the US by the rest of the world

how are we not nr 1

(((science)))

Agreed. Compensation should be based on reducing recidivism rates not increasing. Prisons want their inmates to come back (not saying the officers or staff do) because they're income.

A lot of prisoners do work and do community service for pennies per hour already. Many prisons have vocational and college courses within.

If its what I think it is. I think it is due to a lack of political participation. It appears the numbers are just averages and that drops to 7.5ish for you guys. Looks like neutrality means you don't get the top spot.

Oh Nice

We can have hookers and gambling.

>Exactly. I need a license to catch a fucking fish.

Not if you're an abo. And considering the number of "white abos" I wonder if you could get away with it.

uruguay>usa. they're our best province

who needs democracy when you have violence?

>A lot of prisoners do work and do community service for pennies per hour already. Many prisons have vocational and college courses within.
And this is what we need to encourage more of. I did some work in a Juvenile Corrections facility (not the same as a state prison) but I saw the lack of drive. All of them were just waiting to get out and go back to crime.

I think its the dirty capitalist in me that just thinks private prisons would be run more efficiently. They may or may not, but from what I've seen of state run homes or private homes the private ones always do a better job at providing opportunity or just operating in general.

best argie provinces by far

> (((democracy)))index

>Functioning of government
>8.57/10 for Germany

Our politicians have been unable to form a coalition since the elections back in September 2017

Gambling is allowed in most states. The state lottery is one of the biggest cash ins tax-wise. I actually have 20 worth in uncashed tickets sitting next to me.

because the people who make these lists about "freedom" are kikes and marxists with a retard-tier definition of freedom. you cant be a country that doesnt have free speech or the right to own guns and be more "free" than the US. its bullshit

You losers can all suck our collective oil-covered dicks

Pure coincidence all the best countries are homogeneous white or homogeneous Asian. Where are Haiti and El Salvador? Liberals told me they were wonderful countries. Racist list that is also misogynistic.

This, desu. Pretty much one of the only countries you don't hear about in SA, and at this point I think that's a good thing.

imagine being british and going to jail for making some anti-muslim Facebook post or for owning a knife and some kike marxist then tells you that your country is more free than the USA. its total bullshit

You're not allowed to post in this thread, kunt

>158777777

Try posting facts about Muhammad on Facebook in the UK

It's tricky because prisoners have very limited rights and are easily subject to abuse. Without oversight, private prisons are going to exploit them for profit because people are greedy and shitty.

jew-tier definition of freedom. somehow my country is more free than the USA despite the fact that we go to jail for offending transgenders and we cant even defend ourselves against home invaders

Argentina is whiter than the US and we're not in that list

>south america
>white

Scandi/German from Canada. Feels good.

My solution for that is easy. If you as a guard or any executive in a prison are found abusing the inmates there will be an open cell in the prison you are working for just for you. Another idea was having guards be prisoners on parole. Instead of having them go to the outside slowly transition them in and have them work in positions where they could maybe help another prisoner make a better choice in life.

A lot of those countries have quite a few homogenous whites left. Cuba was bretty white until Castro happened.

Japan is better than literally 90% of the countries on the list.

Who got the get?

>UK is there
>Can be arrested for banter
Yeah fuck off

B-but!