Rand Paul is on Stephen Colbert tonight

Just wanna letchyall know, not that I expect anyone to give Colbert the dignity of a view... Rand Paul (and Rose McGowan) are gonna be on Colbert tonight. Show starts at 11:35 est

Can we at least send The Randman some good juju?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-intelligence-committee-denied-access-to-memo-detailing-alleged-surveillance-abuses-report/article/2646988
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

He's actually mocking Dems a bit

>"what do you want from us?? We'll say it" quoting Dems
>love child of superman and Conan Joe Kennedy
>Nothing like running out of ideas like throwing out the latest Kennedy

Bump. Rand Paul is trying to win millenial votes.

>doesn't show any clips of squeaky voice pretty boy parroting ingenuous democrat dribble
>reminds millennial Joe is hot!

Give it to me Rand

So

*smirks*
*leans back*
You're a Republican, huh?

*spins in chair, smiles, waits for audience laughter and clapping to end*

*leans in*
Nah, you're a good guy.
So what's the deal with the Aqua Buddha?

*audience goes wild and he waits for them to settle down again*

Also, did it hurt when that guy decked you cause of your bad gardening?
*audience transforms into gorillas and roars, OOGA BOOGA, OOGBA BOOBAGA 2 SCOOPS DRAAAAAAMMMF*

Hard hitting lmfao. When politics is pop culture and pop culture makes people want to be nogs you're destined to get that trash

Did you just Coachpost Stephen Colbert?

Based Randscaper. More based than 1.8 mil Mexicans.

bump for juju

I could tell within 2 seconds looking at Rose McGowan she was fucked up in the head..interview confirms. Sounds like she "knew" ((Weinstein)) too

Just said she knew Mossad was monitoring her. Colbert said you woulda thought thinking that was cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs but that actually happened

JEW NAMED?

Has Rand read the memo? Also, anyone know how long the delay is between the interview IRL and the actual airing?

naming Mossad in a factual manner on a tv show for Normies. Progress.

5:30 est I think it's taped. Hasn't only the House read the memo? I don't think the Senate has seen it

I'm on the west coast

keep us posted, should be over now on the east coast

the Senate was denied access to the memo

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-intelligence-committee-denied-access-to-memo-detailing-alleged-surveillance-abuses-report/article/2646988

Still goin on
>train crash
>softball shooting
>randscaping attack
>marijuana

He's an amazing human

>I agree
>Trump pff yeah
>Well we need to open boarders
>I agree
>Conservative money
>I agree
>Well I'll tell my fellows
>I wish there could be
>I agree
>Trump pffff
>We will see
>Hopefully dems
>Hopefully dems
>I agree

Fucking kike whores all of them

Ever since he got beat by his neighbor hes been acting differently.. Not a good different. Hes been more fighting on the side of dems. Not republicans, I wouldnt be surprised if Rand changes parties. The only thing Dems would crucify him for would be the stance on abortion. He definitely got spooked, and switched directions.

I don't agree man, he still lives and breaths civil liberties, and he's as firm with his fiscal consertivism as he's ever been. I thiiink he knows what he's doing. I highly doubt he'd ever call himself a dem or a liberal.

Brief summary of the train accident. Jokes that he was supposed to be there but went to NY for the show taping instead.

Explains the severity of the attack at his home a few months back

Libertarian stance on marijauana - in favor of States rights to decide individually. Explains how prisons are disproportionately full of minorities due to low incomes & high legal fees.

In favor of right to vote for ex-convicts - garners big applause from audience and agreement from Colbert

Admits he drank a little vodka on the Green room pre-show

Colberts quotes Rand calling Potus a blowhard who didn't understand Nuclear Triad during the campaign, then asks then was he was clapping for Trump last night. Rand makes bad joke that he was clapping for himself.

wants Legal immigration. Ok to keep productive illegals, ok to keep DACAs as long as equal number of immigrants are kept out as a trade-off

Discusses bias in the intelligence community. The check and balance is the judiciary w/warrants & FISA. Colbert interjects and says well if his private phone conversation is "I'm in cahoots w/the Russians over sanctions" it doesn't matter how the info was obtained, then lock me up!" Audience goes wild. Interview over

He needs to take that too his hair.

He made that donation vid with the woodchipper due to a reason.com commenter going to jail after suggesting that the judge in the silkroad case gave the guy a life sentence should be shot, but then quoted Fargo and said why waste the bullet when a woodchipper would do..

Thanks Ass id lol. He could have made a stronger comment about Colbert bringing up his trump criticism, it really was a bad joke, but that was my only gripe.
Overall he came off intelligent, well spoken and definitely got sympathy for the tragic 2017 he had. His fisa explanation was very cool, the Madison quote was a good touch. Colbert grabbed the opportunity to end the interview on his terms tho.
Maybe a healthy handful of libs saw him and liked him enough to learn a little more about him. He's the most likable GOP member going.