timedisposalinc.com/
kikebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/MffpZ

archived

bump

His name was Robert Paulson

Bump

It's on post em if ya got em. Fucking Arkancide......

In Honolulu, according to timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/usa/honolulu

Super Blue Blood moon total lunar eclipse lasted from 1251am to 608am Honolulu time where it was visible.

608am is 1108am, Virginia time. This crash allegedly happened at 1120am. Within 12 minutes of the 150yr eclipse ending.

Blood sacrifice, niggers. Fucking blood sacrifice.

p-p-p-please dig he i-i-is the last bastien of hope that the ebil dems used the feds

fucking burger logic. I can't wait till Europe wakes up and is laughing with me (it's the only time I've ever wanted Europe to wake up)

>Europe
>Wake up
I’ll wait Shadiq

Bump

What if the garbage truck had electric power assisted steering? What if the truck was equipped with drive-by-wire throttle? Both might be controlled by the vehicle's ECM...

Just food for thought.

>confused computer illiterate baby boomer learns there are time zone settings in his twitter account

Nigger we know this was a false flag. You know. Everyone knows. How the fuck do you jews try the same thing over and over and over again. You're morons. Fuck off. I hope you consider suicide.

Wow great factual argument there. Not!

I second that motion.

>Chris Foley
Why the fuck does that name sound so familiar?

It failed. God wins this round

Simple servo systems and a traxxas controller would do the same. Few extra relays and boom self driving truck.

Go home fbi

Chris Farley, the comedian.

Chris Farley, the comedian

>Actor
Hahahaha

The company is “Time Disposal”

timedisposalinc.com

oy vey

we all been CERN'd

Make fucking sure this time.

Yeah man like what if the garbage truck had gasoline on it or something!

>of virginia

>from boston

possibly not the same guy, if it's an actor it would probaboly be a pedowood victim

>traditional conservakikeism
what was with the "right to try" thing? what was with the "i hate nukes" thing? what was with the "daca over 12 years" thing. what was the lack of the wall speech thing. what was with the sappy sophistry and glib pandering to the democrats. he kept motioning with his hands to them that they should be agreeing. the fuck does he care

Driver and passenger confirmed. The sock is undergoing anal surgery to remove Foley's dead arm.

Quick web search reveals a Christopher Derek Foley, aka Kidd Chris. Seems unrelated; a radio station host in Syracuse, California, and Texas.
Retired now. Way too old.

Fuckin hell I lol'd

You can look up the garbage truck's domain registration information - it seems legit, goes back to 2008

Unless you guys can find some connections on the owner to CIA or some shit.

Kek

scottkroner.com/larry-mcelwain/

(((verified)))

(((CHARLOTTESVILLE)))

Look at this information. They are (((attorneys))) that supposedly founded this company in 2005. Keep digging.

Chris Farley in "Van Down By the River" skit. Said he name was "Matt Foley." Probably stems from that

pol we need on the ground investigators stat

the lizards may be getting away

Didn't he live in a van down by the river?

According to his Facebook page he is a proud Juggalo.

can someone deliver unto me an expedious recap?

>How would a British news agency get a call to be on alert for grave news from the US when (((they))) killed JFK?

????

I'm sorry I didn't read that over carefully enough. Registered agent refers to their CPA / Attorney that receives legal documents. Don't pursue this.

>Christopher Foley
In the last 50 years, when has anyone seen a white guy driving a trash truck?

from his facebook

Really makes you think

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

What happens when you try to trip a train?

Last I seen. Good point especially in VA where ther are shit tons of beaners.

Matt foley.

This response is straight up shilling. Think about it.
>Suddenly on every post about train
>Easy to verify that it's false, The person who took screenshot can change their time settings or be in a different time zone.
>Why in the world would Billy Kristol be "in on" this information that would obviously not be shared unless it needed to be.
>Posts rapidly, what is this, post #3 in thread?
Niggers gon glow I guess

Chris Foley

Look at those noses. Wew

israel did it.

Apparently he has spent time in prison.

His final and greatest performance? Or is performing a new role with a new name on an island far far away

s-s-shut it down

(((you))) are glowing

Or an MK-Ultra/Monarch victim

Any photos?

Jewesses are cute in such a weird way

timedisposalinc.com/

So this is the business. The owner is Boyd McCauley.

Owner / Operations Supervisor: Boyd

Apparently been in business since 1985

Why the fuck does that name sound eerily family...

god he can't keep getting away with this

All the ones around Richmond are driven by nignogs so never

Foley crossed MS13 and was another patsy just like Paddock. Train hit that truck hard enough to sling a pea sized piece of glass through his forehead exiting in the rear along with most of his brain. Once you know MS13, has long began working with TERROR related and other groups in the US its hard to look another way. Lots of money made moving guns and drugs.

We are aware that pedowood kids are mk ultra mindslaves. It's not hard to get them to do something like this.

If he's the guy in this profile , then there is virtually 0% change he's unironically a 'proud juggalo' unless maybe he's gay and need's the extra accepting close social contact they seem to offer.

How do we know the train hit the truck? Maybe the truck hit the train..

I would add that his story coupled with the profile glows pretty bright too.

The tranny

He must have been a bad driver

>kikebook .com/100001639555593

OMG what if the guy in the truck is the guy they hired to kill Seth Rich and now they did this to kill him!?

so did this nigger like park a garbage truck in front of a GOP train or something

So.. The business looks legitimate. Christopher Foley looks like a drug addict, and it seems like nobody will miss him. Obviously a perfect target for a coverup. I don't think we will find much on the business side of it. I guess it's *possible* that this retard stalled his trash truck in the middle of train tracks and decided to sit in it until he got killed.. conveniently when an AmTrak was speeding toward him with the majority of the congressional GOP. Sounds retarded when I say it, doesn't it?

Sounds like a guy trying to get his shit together.

The guy drove a truck into a train. Seths killers disappeared in a city that never has held a secret. Bit of a stretch.

>WHOOP WHOOP
>A FUCKING JUGGALO

My theory is he was suicided by one to the back of the skull and the truck was driven and left on the tracks with the guy in it

Considering it's reported that the train hit the truck and not vice versa this is plausible

Sorry, meant when the train hit it
Considering the train couldn't avoid it, but then again I haven't seen what the track looks like around the area the accident happened, if they we're coming around a bend at 70mph and the truck was after a blind turn, I could see it being abandoned

This will backfire on the (((nosocracy)))

Yeah now that you say it. I feel kinda retarded....... Every time I see some shill spouting nothing to see here. Happens all the time. Just a normal every day potential deadly accident that would literally shut down the US GOV for months.

George Soros authorized this. Look up his speech at Davos, where he suggested that Trump's presidency was a 'phenomenon' that would be gone before 2020. He has connections. Look up Tavistock. Look at psychological engineering. He hired a group of people to hack that truck and attack the train. Schumer knew and was in on it. Spread this everywhere.

lmao

Digits of truth

he used to be a pothead but he quit

Juggalo trash died the way he lived... covered in trash

Matt foley, motivational speaker lives in van down by the river, character played by Chris Farley on SNL

turns out he didn't quit smoking pot after all

Scanned through his Facebook page.
Seems he's been inactive for years and so have the handful of them I looked at.

The only thing I saw worth noting was that he was apparently a Juggalo. That doesn't mean anything though.

I'm thinking a guy that drives a garbage truck isn't going to be on social media bragging about how good his life is. A lot of his friends seemed to lead the same sorts of existences. Simple lives. Probably a good many pot smokers, but nothing that makes me think he would do this intentionally.

Maybe he just tried to cross without stopping to look both ways and was unlucky.