Why did everyone ignore the swatstika chairs at Trump's speech yesterday?

Why did everyone ignore the swatstika chairs at Trump's speech yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seeing a swastika is nothing new or interesting when you've been coming to this place for 6 years

I mean the mainstream. It's the most obvious and deliberate swastika

I guess very few people noticed, but now that you've made a thread about it, all the journalists that lurk here for material on the "alt-right" to write about will be sharing this like crazy. I'm looking forward to liberals reactions to this.
>"OMG HIS REALLY IS LITERALLY HITLER"

Because sometimes even the media can keep their retardation in check

But alt right are Jew puppets

Is this a ruse are you that ignorent coldgate ?!

DO some research FAG

>oh boo hoo there swastikas on the chair pattern
meanwhile Crutch Boy the north korean sleeper agent is in the same room as the president

Fascist is the good USA .. its bad USA since they let themself be deceived by (((pedofiend))) usurping Satanist

North Korea agents is the leas of your problem Satan

The better question is...

I'm not saying trump put it there. I wanna know who did

>You guys still don't know that Trump is Hitler and Patton reincarnate.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

God did. America's future is etched into destiny. Fascist Christian Nation with a God-Emperor at the helm.

That pattern is flat, indicating good luck and spiritual clarity. It is shaped in a network pattern with right angles. If someone makes a op-ed on this, let'em know.

Christian? He sucks Israeli dick and his children converted and married into Judaism.

Does anyone have a confirmed answer? There's no way these designs didn't go unchecked.

I never said it would be DonaldTrump that would be our God-Emperor.

>God-Emperor
You are a cringe worthy fagget. Also don't act like that's not what you believe.

I don't believe it will be Trump. He's not direct enough because normies aren't as accepting of a direct approach leader yet.

Wtf are you talking about. He's very direct with his support of Israel. He filled his government with them

Nibber that entire building is filled with symbology from empires passed.

It won't be Donald Trump. Someone after him. He's a primer.

How I get 4 gets in a row, I don't know.

Nice.

youre like Neo from the matrix movie you fat cat

OMG SECRET NAZI CHAIRS

I feel fat. I just ate a ton.