Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs
imgur.com/a/QvlpV
youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E
www94.zippyshare.com/pd/ToVac7C1/43147/200 Years Together.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah he’s a good lad but you need to clean your room bucko

Did you even watch it? You need to go back to /r/the_donald and talk about your "based" jews over there, faggot.

I can't do it is the best response he could have given without naming the jew. By saying I can't do it he acknowledges the problem without refuting it

this, even chris cantwell said so

>"I can't even even." - Juden B. Peterstein 2018

How come it is always "alt-right" figures who have to be proven as liars, cons, thieves.
While literally everyone on the left can fall under those categories

wow OP you fag only two weeks late on this one, want me to give you the winning lottery numbers so you can at least be rich while living in the past ya dumb cunt

If he is as much a fan of Solzhenitsyn as he says. He would have read 200 years together, which raises the JQ in regards to them creating the soviet union and also causing the genocide of 4 millions Christians from the Holodomar in Ukrraine. He is willing to break his "Rules" for life he created so he can keep raking in the cash and not answer the difficult questions.

those digs.

Basically the question asked was, would group A want to harbor ill will towards group B because of reason X. Would group A kill group B for revenge?

And he couldn't answer it. Because jews are immune to any criticism. People are so fucking programmed it's scary. The whole fucking room went nuts as soon as someone said jew.

yeah, or he doesnt want to completely ruin his credibility and newfound fame by sperging about muh joos

he's not even alt-right he's just some university professor who is against compelled speech

>retarded Sup Forumsack stupidly reveals his power level and asks a public figure, during a public performance, if he has the same power level.

This board's mean IQ is lower than a nigger's.

saw this on /r/debatealtright

fuckin madlad

we need more heroes like the guy in this vid to FORCE our viewpoint onto mainstream figures

He said that he COULD NOT do it.
Not that he didn't know how or what to answer, but that he could not say what he wanted to say... for obvious reasons.
I can't blame him for not naming the jew in front of a packed audience, i mean could you?

The only type of person that would actually attack Peterson based off this one video is a disconnected retard with an extremely low iq. Jordan Peterson has to answer sensitive questions like this extremely carefully because we know how things get skewed in the media and when he realized he could not answer the question properly he decided not to take the bait. Let's face it, that young man was trying to bait him and set him up into an obvious trap and Peterson was smart enough to avoid it, and besides why would Peterson answer such an open ended question like that? After all most of Jordan Peterson's closest friends are jews (Gaad Saad being one of the most notable) so I can't blame him and neither should you.

Stop trying to appeal to the naziboos on this website, they haven't done a fraction of what Jordan Peterson has done for our awooooovment. While the nazi fucks on here that try to discredit him worship CIA plants like Spencer and Enoch, J.P is on the front-lines fighting SJW hosts and other key leftist figures with ease. You are my Yoda Jordan Peterson, I hope I can be Luke and learn from your ways

At the same time he has no problem shilling for jews and Israel

>Jordan Peterson on the subject of anti-semitism
youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA

>Jordan Peterson Addresses Jewish Conspiracy Theories
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs

Okay, Judah P. Benjamin.

Peterson is out of control desu.

pro-tip for anyone doing this in the future: preface by saying you were raised christian/catholic/protestant/w.e (maybe even adopted) but that you are ethnically jewish

make it seem like an identity crisis in a young man trying to find out whomst he is

JBP will be far more amiable to the question and actually give an engaging answer

>i can't do it

does it bother anyone else that you can't talk about jews unless you're licking their kneecaps? this guy who is supposedly all about muh free speech and truth, yet he freezes up when asked a historical question about jews.

does this not bother anyone else?

>awooooovmen
>le fuck nazis
>"

yeah but we're breaking the conditioning

are you liking and retweeting every single one of Paul Nehlen's tweets? if not, you might as well not even be cleaning your room, bucko

yeah he probably doesnt want to get (((suicided)))

>At the same time he has no problem shilling for jews and Israel
Excellent post. Enjoy the collection, user:
imgur.com/a/QvlpV

Peterstein will never recover.

It was a leading question with a lot of preamble to begin with. Peterson probably didn't answer because 1) he doesn't have a well-thought answer or hasn't verified the facts, and doesn't want to say anything stupid, and 2) he has a number of close Jewish friends plus the media who would be watching him answer closely.
>leaf Jesus isn't perfect oh noooooo
Imagine moi shock, he's a man and not God.

Also remember that Solzhenitsyn was accused of being an antisemite for his writings by communist academics, but prominent Jews like Ellie Wiesel came to his aid to dispel that accusation. So waving around his writings as backing for the JQ is strange already, considering how a Jewish holocaust historian or whatever the fuck came to his aid.

>he has a number of close Jewish friends
Yes, and he's a Zionist.

i don't use twitter

i'm just amazed at the affect of just saying "jews" has on people. it really is like is some kind of mental conditioning people have

Wow, thanks. He's worse than Steven Crowder. Makes Hitler look like a real teddy bear.

>Makes Hitler look like a real teddy bear.
Jordan "The Ten Storey Tel Aviv Terror" Peterson strikes again!

Q: "Hello Mr. Peterson. Do you actually value free speech and an open exploration of ideas without censorship or do you only go so far as the jews let you?"
A: "[steps away] ummm... [mumbles].... the latter... I'm a complete cuck."

He literally can't even

Actually, attracting attention to JQ being absolutely tabooed is probably the only useful thing this boomer merchant ever did. "I cant do it" will make goyim ask questions, it's certainly better than his previous wiggling.

The whole room was laughing, probably to cover up the anxiousness. I don't blame them though. Imagine being told for years that being center-right or skeptical of radical tolerance made you a Nazi, and then out of nowhere getting baited with the JQ.

Also why doesn't Sup Forums differentiate between orthodox and reformist Jews? They're very different politically and they don't get along. In Israel Orthodox Jews are being mobbed in the streets by other Israelis for refusing conscription. They make an effort to set themselves apart, they don't seem to believe in Zionism or the legitimacy of the Israeli state. Most reformist Jews are atheistic leftists and are only gaming the ethnic Jew thing among their community for personal gain, while actively rejecting God exc.

>give leftists ammo by talking about Jews
>they tell everyone you're an evil Nazi and not to listen to you
>left leaning people use that as an excuse to disregard your otherwise convincing arguments
>left leaning people stay mentally deranged

The other day a TV interviewer ambushed him with a picture he took with some kekistani dude, they're looking for ANY EXCUSE to dismiss him. It's rather inconsiderate of his current situation to even ask him a question like that.

>leftists eating their own
Not a fuck given. It's win-win for us.

>In Israel Orthodox Jews are being mobbed in the streets by other Israelis for refusing conscription.

>people who might have otherwise found, through Peterson, a path to coherent reason and logic - now completely dismiss him because he's an evil Nazi

You're not too bright, luckily Peterson is.

It was really sickening when they started clapping after he said "I can't do it." as if not answering the honest question was the best response he could have made. Peterstein's cult audience is no different to any other fancult, in that they are unquestioning and idol worship.

you're looking at the subject completely wrong. this has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with race, and even the most atheistic jews were shaped as children by their talmudic rabbis and odd culture.

if you think an atheist jew won't side with a orthodox jew over a goyim(generally speaking), you are out of your mind.

You can't reason with a leftist. Not a single one of them has been converted to "logic". Meanwhile Jordan boasts of his successful bluepilling of ours.
I don't understand why you idiots think you should just try talking to the same people who want you, your families, friends, sons and daughters, DEAD. Defend yourselves, for fucks sake.

>You can't reason with a leftist. Not a single one of them has been converted to "logic".

My leftist friend was arguing with me that objective reality on a topic can't exist. They definitely don't get logic.

Most of Sup Forums was once bluepilled YOU STUPID FUCKING CANUCK CUNT!!!!!

Stop talking out of your fucken arse.

this is true, i used to be a leftist. but i do believe it takes a certain kind of person that will actually search for the truth even though it challenges their previously held beliefs. a lot of us here didn't just stumble upon the truth, we actively looked for it.

your average leftist just goes with what's popular at the time. this goes for your average right winger as well. these people have to be won over with pure dominance and emotion. trying to logically argue with these kinds of people will get you no where.

You might've missed the point. The atheist Jews are the leftists. I should've said that Orthodox Jews tend to be on the right and tend to be allies in BTFOing the left. I suspect that it's because they know better than to poke and prod the white giant into racial consciousness.

Do you think that it's smart for the Jews to destroy the only society that is willing to act as camouflage for them and put up with their nepotist merchant shit?

this

Jews confirmed behind 9/11.

>Collects 100k+ professor wages
>Still collects 50k a month on patreon from NEETs
>Sells his modern art on twitter while denouncing modern art for thousands of dollars a piece

Of course he's a jew, how obvious can you make it

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I would guess this was bait. ((They)) almost had him.
I think similar questions without such an extreme as the op is "why do non-christians push for xyz that cause societal destruction"

yes i know about the left right thing, but in the grand scheme it doesn't matter. zionism and communism are two sides of the same shekel. an orthodox jew will go to bat for an atheist jew, before they go to bat for you.

also of course it isn't smart for jews to try to destroy the only society that puts up with their bullshit. but has that ever stopped them before? how many times do they need to be expelled from countries until we realize they are just a menace as a group?

The book isn't even fully translated to english yet for fucks sake, give the guy a break. What rule did he break?

The one about telling the truth, obviously. Why couldn't he answer that question honestly? He could have just dodged the question by calling him out as a troll or something but he didn't so why?

He couldn't answer the question for the same reason that I keep my mouth shut about niggers nigging while I'm AT WORK. The guy has a family he cares about and if he means the shit he says, he'll lie to all of us just to keep them safe and cared for. But instead of just calling the guy a troll, he says he can't. Because he can't. But you can. So go get a platform. Gain notoriety. Gain wealth and human capital, and out the jew yourself. He's not your jesus. Achieve your own goals faggot

Hi stormer.

You guys wanted him to answer a Jew question in a loaded way so you could run to CNN with it.

The guy absolutely knew that Peterson had answered it but pretended not to know anyway.
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E

Just a reminder:

>You will never get his patreon account under 100k per month
>You will never get him fired
>You will never 'turn' the right against him since he's an absolute beast against marxist/leftists
> You will never get a debate with him because you can't even properly fend off Styx or Destiny without ad-hominem "LEL LOOK AT THIS STREAM BULLYING X TO DETH!"

You subhumans need to sort yourselves into an early grave, because this psy-op isn't going to bear fruit.

oh you and your stupid JQ bullshit. Start focusing on real issues memelord

You could tell he wanted to answer. He even took long enough to formulate an answer. Then realized his ego would be answering. He realized the trick. It was chaos under the guise of order, which is chaos in its most potent form. Tricky little fucks.

What a stupid meme response.
>He can't but you can
Obviously, which is why I made this thread faggot.
All that other shit you tacked on was just more Peterstein pilpul to dismiss the questions I've raised. You already admit he broke his fucking rule. He's only out to make a buck like you said. So why do you worship him like a God if you admit he is a corrupt individual? Can't stand that people have legitimate complaints about your second rate TV evangelist? You need to stop idol worshiping and YOU focus on something that's beneficial instead of defending Peterstein, retard.

Former leftist here. Some lefties can definitely be turned with a combination of faggotry-fatigue(internal or external) and being offered an alternative to degenerate ideology, nihilism and self loathing. But you can only save a handful; they use group shame to keep people in check. It's like pulling people out of the matrix: you will never save everyone. You seem to think that anyone to the left of you is a Bolshevik or useful idiot; don't let perfection be the enemy of good enough.

Personally I realized 1) I can't say what I think is true around these people and 2) the left as a group cannot be reformed because they use social control. So I opted out. I found Leaf Jesus and it's been instructive. I derive value from it and I think that most people will. The reason why Sup Forums hates him is because he pulls everyone toward the center.

That was a really loaded question.
>If [probable yet unproven statement], could it happen?
Yes, it could in theory. Given the right conditions, which are very fucking complex. Peterson could have gone on to explain those, but it doesn't matter. In the eyes of the public, "It could" means exactly the same as "it will", nuances be damned, and he'd suddenly lose all academic support and become a Walmart employee.

Don't know why you strawman critics of him just for being successful. I don't give two fucks if he's making a fuck load of money. I care if he sticks to his values and if he's actually intellectually honest like he says.

God this bait is fucking trash tier. Fallacy of Appeal to accomplishment. This is the power of the Peterstein fan club.

pffft how autistic has Sup Forums gotten that it thinks public figures ought to just go full anti-semite
sorry sweetie, that only happens in your DotR fanfics

Don't be a low witted nigger. He said he can't "untangle the question", which was no question just a lengthy proclamation.

>"there is evidence that ashkenazi Jews have IQs that are about 15 pts higher than the population average"

No they don't.
What population average? The American population average? Well then so do Indians (because only the smartest Indians make it to America) - Yet the Indians aren't over represented in the media.

In fact just about any category of people you could isolate in to a group as select as "ashkenazi jews" would have a higher IQ than the general population - like say "ethnic Germans" for example (but even that would be too broad a group to compare with Ashkenazi jews) and there are probably more Germans in America than Jews and yet Germans aren't over represented in the media.

The Jewish IQ supremacy meme needs to die.

Google "orthodox Jew on Zionism." That combined with pic related appears to me that they're willing to fight each other, tribe be damned. I'm not saying that the right wing Jews will abandon the tribe entirely, but there seem to be enough of them smart enough to stop others from sinking the only ship that they have.

>200 years together
I thought that book was only in Russian. Is there an English translation now?

Thank goodness we haven't forgotten those thousands of years of mental conditioning learned from having to kick (((them))) out of virtually every society or kingdom ever. If we didn't we wouldn't have Sup Forums for good goys like you to bleat your sad songs of fear and submission. Fuck off queerbait

>alt-right
alt means it is Jew controlled opposition because the real right doesn't shill for Jews or Israel.

>the real right doesn't shill for Israel

Don't be stupid. There's a difference between shilling for them and being a tool of them.

VEry cowardly of Jordan Peterson not to answer such a well formulated and justified answer.

He basically used postmodern sjw tactics of dismissing lines of enquiry or points by saying “I can’t even”

He’s showing that he’s afraid of the question and he wants to discredit and refute it but his intellectual world view is incapable of doing so.

What a hypocrite. Isn't one of his "rules" Don't say things that make you weak? Pretty sure dodging the JQ to avoid getting deplatformed is weak AS FUCK. What a hack.

This is so fucking old.

SAGE

what the hell are you smoking friendo?

>What a hypocrite. Isn't one of his "rules" Don't say things that make you weak? Pretty sure dodging the JQ to avoid getting deplatformed is weak AS FUCK. What a hack.
t. soyboy
kek
you faggots are obvious

Yes dumbass you can shill for kikes but if you speak the truth its curtains for you.

>Exposing the jewish rat for not abiding by the rules he set up himself that he supposedly follows
This kills the Peterstein fantard.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's said many times recently that he's terrified of uttering something that could be taken out of context and prove fatal to his career. I wonder if this is the kind of situation he's thinking of whenever he's said that.

I didn't take history cause sports, can someone give me a quick rundown

In all honesty the question didn't lend much of an answer more than "yes, jews killed millions of christians in an holocaust" it's a career breaker for almost anybody.
Specially if they know about jewish influence.

>in NYC
Damn son. That took balls.

>This kills the Peterstein fantard.

>my black bulls take precedence so i dont care to learn anything important

I think that was the purpose of showing kids footage of ww2 featuring piles of dead bodies

Shill calling me a soyboy, oh dear whatever shall I do.

That was bad optics for him.
I really din't expect any better, but still sad.

Why the fuk is pol freaking over this? I can differentiate between the bad"JUDEN" and zionists... *not a very popular opinion here* but I honestly believe JP sees the pattern, pol sees, I believe JP is so fcking redpilled, that he has debated the alt rights "all JUDEN DIEE" theories with himself over multiplle occassions shaking himself to the core, and hasnt arrived at a concrete explanation.... If anything this proves pol has an ear...atleast the pol intepretation of JEWRY in the world...and they should be rejoicing

>Is there an English translation now?
>200 years together
www94.zippyshare.com/pd/ToVac7C1/43147/200 Years Together.pdf

>www94.zippyshare.com/pd/ToVac7C1/43147/200 Years Together.pdf
Good work lad

>Bob
>fiji
You got that hide away money Bob? What did you do?

YEs such a thing as leftist jews aka JUDEN... Hideaway money? what would I do? Id fckin buy arms train at the range ...but our government doesnt guarantee that right and we are getting fcked over by muslims, so yeah...nothin much you?

I do and I respect the Orthodox Jews.

>He says he can't.
>Because he can't.
>He just can't.
>Can't.

What a sad state of affairs. Can't say a fucking word about (((((((((them))))))))) or else you career is over.

Have you not had enough of this?

You can if you are a muslim...

Fuck off shareblue cancer

You failed trying to get your sound bite, Peterson isnt Retarded like Spencer or Enoch, he knows how to play the game and bashing Jews isn’t apart of the game

Some of his closest friends are Jews

Canada would of probably target him. Where could of he have gotten political asylum?

You forgot your Kekistani flag, redditfag.
Playing the game = going against all the "morals" he says he follows. He is weak and so are you, soyboy. He wants to only destroy the white identitarian movement because that is the only legitimate threat to him in his "game" of selling out.

Leftypol shilling as Nazis for free to attack Peterson. Third thread this hour with so much effort. He must be really effective. calling out the Jew is not a purity test and it isn't a standard that predicts a successful anti-left movement. It does feed MSM counter propaganda though.

He seems to have a self-imposed limitation there, for good reason. Would you want a sound bite that anyone could use to dismiss him? He has got to be so careful.

If he did go ahead and explore it, he would have to go into exile like Assange.

Instead he'll sit his arguments where they are and.. that's that. His proven potential for improving many people's outlooks would only be squandered.

JBP names the Jew.. Then what?

>JBP names the Jew.. Then what?
The holocoster, of course.

>risking his career on a blatant loaded question
>AllEyezOnMe.jpg
>riskless LARPers and lefty shills don't respect a man who has been through attrition and hardships
>he has been studying on his expertise field, before anybody here was a sperm in their daddy's nut sack
Topwew