There was absolutely no contact between my campaign and the Russians, absolutely zero

>there was absolutely no contact between my campaign and the Russians, absolutely zero
>except for that meeting with Russians, but that was just about adoptions
>ok fine, it was about getting dirt on Clinton, but they didn't even give us any!
>and I had nothing to do with the response to the meeting anyways, just found about it today!
>ok fine, I crafted the response in flight with my legal team
>and collusion isn't a crime anyways!
>and in case you forgot, my inauguration crowd was the largest in history, it was tremendous!

you guys at least realize he's a habitual liar right? you just don't care because it makes libs cry right? I need some sanity right now

Hey dumbass world leaders talk to each other. Just like uranium one.

cis white males will be president until the end of time unless liberals fix their hardline approach.

>deflecting to shillary

>ignoring the question

you guys at least realize he's a habitual liar right? you just don't care because it makes libs cry right? I need some sanity right now

He makes libs cry and is an incredibly stable truth teller.

oh fine, I'll bite.

>you guys at least realize he's a habitual liar right?
yes, like all state-approved puppets.

You realize the you are shilling for the destruction of america, right? The people you are fighting for care more about non americans than they do americans.

>he thinks no politicians lie. only Trump

He is trying to save this country. Sorry that makes you mad. Sorry you hate America.

>muh russia

Take your medication and go to bed OP, you'll feel better in the morning

Only Jews care about Russia bc it’s not (((Russia))) anymore

ALL Trump supporters will soon have to pay the piper... There will be LOTS of blood and sledgehammers.

Where's the crime? Where's the proof of a crime? Where even is the problem of talks between Trump and elements of the Russian government? Why do you insist on starting WWIII with Russia? Are you the descendant of Judeo-Bolshevik mass murderers seeking petty vengeance?

>muh russia conspiracy theory
>why isn't everyone uncritically believing muh russia conspiracy
>of course I trust the CIA and the FBI and CNN and Washington Post and james clapper without question, why wouldn't I?

>deflecting to trump

Donald Trump is the destruction of the American ideals my grandfathers fought for in WWII

of course they do, including shillary, but its usually for political expedience. Donald seems like lives in his own fantasy world, where things are true because he said them

deflecting and avoiding the question

Answer the questions

You're trying to accuse president trump of being told nothing unless you are saying there's a crime for him to be told about, idiot.
That's why people have no time for your crap, you lie so fast you don't think through what your tall stories imply.
So screech on.

aaaand shareblue has come off their break. hmmm. I think it's the ugly fat one that looks like a frog fucked a chihuahua.

If it stops jewish globalists, I'm totally okay with anything anyone does.

>you guys at least realize he's a habitual liar right?
He's a politician. At the very least I can count on the media to keep him sorta honest unlike say... a democrat president.

>you just don't care because it makes libs cry right?
Hehehe yeah. Anything is fine as long as you society-wrecking fucks suffer. I've always hated republicans btw, look what you made me do. You radicals betrayed and humiliated us and now all we want is revenge.

Anyway I got on this train for SJW tears and it has not disappointed. But the longer I stay here the more the Right seems like the reasonable ones. I'm going to buy a gun just in case things go hot!

>meet with crazy no-name who claims no connection to the russian government
>this means drumpff was colluding with the russian government!

Comey and Rosenstein covered up Hillary and Podesta's tracks in Uranium One sale to the same company implicated by the FBI in an ongoing bribery scheme. Dems conspired to conceal. Dems lied about their involvement. Just like when they caught gunrunning in Benghazi. Then they spied on Trump and blamed him for what their actions. Shame on these worthless bastards and all fucktard dems who think they have a chance against real patriots.

Why would it matter either way...