The kikes in Switzerland

Ill post more when i can remember more.

It's Jews.

That's exactly what they want you to think

There is

youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

youtube.com/watch?v=GfFV3R_7-LM

7th floor group

The club of Rome...which answers only to the B.I.S. well for financial stuff.

Alger Hiss was a member of the 7th floor group...subversion of the state department. Harry Dexter White is another peice of the puzzle.

a lot of bankers, intelligence agencies, and think tanks/secret societies

>muh jews
>muh isreal

You people are dumb as fuck if you're falling for this meme. CIA spams memetics all the time here, Jews are just a tired old blame game.

Look at image posted by the OP. Knight of Malta regelia, cross, leaf and the double headed eagle. Unification of East and Western empirres

There are many families that compose the globalist class, but they are never, ever discussed. Or the other obvious corporation/society orders they belong to.

Bilderberg does reveal somethings if you research where these members come from.

>but that never happens in pol
>muh jew spam

Most of the people who actually composite the bankers are Roman Catholic, and all of them are likely to be Knights of Malta.

Knights of Malta are true deep state what was the real reason the pope made Festing resign

Every single leftist, cuck, and Jew.

No one says a thing about the 7th floor group....an actual shadow gov society of sorts. Its not the jews...its the same dark occultists that have pushed their luciferian ideologies to the public eye through communism.

The clinton foundation and operation pelican...plans to hand over port in florida to major uae transport companies with links to weapons sales to jihadists. There take a redpill

me

The group appears to have been disbanded by Donald Trump's administration. On 17 February 2017, CBS reported that "Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed

WILL IT BE IN THE MEMO

I believe that is the secret society mentioned in missing texts between fbi agents

Why choose that pic related OP?