Jordan Peterson: Grateful yet faggots?

Jordan Peterson has eternally BTFO'd the far left, regressive left, feminism, SJW's, intersectionalists, cultural marxists, yet you fucking cry because "wah wah wah he makes money on patreon!" Well, what the fuck do you expect? He' helping millions of people, including many men, to act more proper and more MANLY. Appreciate him or fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs
youtu.be/yqtPsEXZTec
youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
imgur.com/a/QvlpV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellow_traveller
youtu.be/RhdEbOzcN1U
youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc
youtu.be/GJEb8HqfiFk?t=18m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this.

I think his biggest critics are undercover commies who belong on leftypol. i wish pol was purged of all communists it would be a much nicer place

Jordan peterson is a moron.

"[{(

>btfo'ing purple haired literally who nut jobs
Wow so impressive. Enjoy your brown future whiteboi. Lmao

They control academia, and to a large extent Hollywood and the mainstream media. And no, they don't all have purple hair you faggot. Do you realize how much control the authoritarian left has? Have you been watching Hollywood for the last twenty years?

When he's not shilling for kikes...

>Jordan Peterson on the subject of anti-semitism
youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA

>Jordan Peterson Addresses Jewish Conspiracy Theories
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs

What, is defending Jews now "shilling for Kikes?" Jews kick ass; they're super smart and make tons of money. Sorry if they're like the Asians and you're jealous.

What he claims is absolutely untrue. That jews are 15 points higher in IQ and that explains their over-representation in certain fields. It's not true and if it were, there would still be more highly intelligent non-jews based on the size of the population. Also, Israels crimes are almost completely ignored global media and politicians.

>Appreciate him or fuck off.
The man is literally Hitler.

Jordan Peterson is a legend. He is an excellent human. He helped me turn my life around : ). I also promote NoFap.

His response of "I can't do it" regarding anti-russian sentiments by jewish media was actually very telling. Any thinking person will have to ask themselves why he can't address the question. This will lead them to the answers to the Jewish Question.
youtu.be/yqtPsEXZTec

Fuhrer fives. Confirmed for Hitler.

If you're hypothesis is that Peterstein is secretly trying to topple the jewish power structure, you're wrong. He's a Zionist.

Peterson's influence on people such as James Damore and Lindsay Shepard to do the things they have done is pretty great in my estimation, regardless of the fact he's a capitalist who has a patreon and chooses to make use of it in a way you would congratulate literally any one else for doing.

The only type of person that would actually attack Peterson based off this one video is a disconnected retard with an extremely low iq. Jordan Peterson has to answer sensitive questions like this extremely carefully because we know how things get skewed in the media and when he realized he could not answer the question properly he decided not to take the bait. Let's face it, that young man was trying to bait him and set him up into an obvious trap and Peterson was smart enough to avoid it, and besides why would Peterson answer such an open ended question like that? After all most of Jordan Peterson's closest friends are jews (Gaad Saad being one of the most notable) so I can't blame him and neither should you.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW

THAT PETERSON

IS GOING TO FUCK YOUR SOUL

FUCK

YOUR BOYHOOD

SOUL

DADDY

FUCK

ME

DADDY

/ourguy/

DADDY

I'm 18

I NEED

IT

I NEED DADDY

To me it sounded more like "if I say what I think it'll be the end of my career".
Other people could go "that's quite antisemite", "that's a very leading question", even in his philosophy he could have gone " it's just about collectivism goy", but he didn't.

SPLATTER MY BOY TITS

I CAN CLEAN MY ROOM DADDY

BY PUSH-UPS?

I CAN'T HANDLE IT!

HITLER

HE'S A BAD BAD DADDY

I LIKE GOOD BOYS AND BEING GOOD DADDY!

LOVE

ME

DADDY

JEWS

ARE

THE

NEW ARISTOCRACY

IT'S FINE WITH ME

LOVE

ME

DADDDDDDY

WITH A KNIFE

WITH A LIFE

WITH A CLEAN ROOM

WITH A HERO CARTOON

GIVE ME

A SAFE DADDY

JBP has always been /ourguy/
>tripfags gtfo
this faggot memeflag posts in every anti-JBP thread
JBP promotes personal responsibility and not ceding linguistic territory to the bloody marxists
he's a fucking hero

I ALT-RIGHT

I AM RIGHT

I ISRAELITE

I PEPE -LIGHT

DUGIN IS

A WARM BEARD

DADDY

NOT SOVIET

JUST FUN VODKA BREATH DADDY

I NEED YOU

SPENCER TOO

HE BROTHER BOO

I WHITE SUITS

I POLO TOO

OKDADDDDDY

TO BE

WHITE DADDY??!!!

he is a sincere man that means well. I can see this and why I bought his book.

what the fuck

Goddammit.

wew the actual lad

>is defending Jews now "shilling for Kikes?"
Shill detected.

What the fuck

Wut

comeon mang

What did Kek mean by this?

Not a wasted GET for once nice werk burgerbro

While that explanation is moronic, in most cases there's no bias for the Jewish candidates, they just tend to be more driven to succeed because of the religious teachings of religious Jews and the desire to make the bottom slave among Jews who have abandoned their whole religion, save for that one tennet of "We are the chosen masters, all others merely serve us."

Jordan Peterson is moronic mascot of fatherless redditors who struggle to find their inner-masculinity.

Wasted sextuplets

put this bird in the screencap

>To me it sounded more like "if I say what I think it'll be the end of my career".
Yeah that's how this particular response sounded to me too.
You're probably right. But in any case let's just keep dragging the overton window over to where any knowledgeable people that have the capacity to speak truth to power can do so publicly. (dank memes btw)

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w

Hundreds of Livestreams of Cspan and Fox Taken down by CNN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo

Fox mirror livestream event taken down by CNN!!! AND YouTube won't reapprove his livestream.

The chat was super cancerous POL tier shenanigans, 50 of us.
>channel was Shoahed when peeydoos and gov were brought up

Small channels are devastated by this and even big Nig Channel is effected..

YOUTUBE IS A MONOPOLY AND ENEMY

They still look like they're in authority to me whiteboi. Tell your brown grandkids about the purple hair shit when they ask. I bet they call you a bitch too. Lmao

WORST GET EVER

What did he mean by this?

CHECKED

G-D BLESS TRUMP!!!!!!!

G-D BLESS ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!

Opbp

He is a neocuck that's against taking pride in being white. Stop supporting this fag.

>G-D BLESS TRUMP!!!!!!!
>G-D BLESS ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!

How many of you petersonfags bought that $10 personally quiz

Personality

>He is a neocuck that's against taking pride in being white. Stop supporting this fag.
Buy his carpet you racist lost kek boy.
Wash your balls.

>personally quiz

Peterson eternally BTFO

True words.

>nazi flag
>against racist
Shoo shoo, shill.

KEK loves us

You are in denial if you don't accept this and kill the Jew World Order

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

top kek this is golden

did she blow out her own fucking tranny make up she plastered all over her face? fuck no. she only whined about the exact same trannies and peddled various mercantile things with his book jew nose

*big

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*her

Peterson is a fucking coward loaded up on anti depressants to say basic bitch truths to the soy boy crowd. Anyone worth a shit doesn't get a platform like his and he knows.

We're giving him the Benny G. treatment user, he will never recover from it. The full collection so far:
imgur.com/a/QvlpV

Kike faggot

praise kek

Include tranny daddy in the screencap

she hits on 17 year olds and wants them to adopt her. this makes her even more based

Peterson is 60% cucked and 40% brilliant

He'll say something genius and then 2 minutes later say something cucked and retarded.

He's not /ourguy/, but he's also not our enemy either. He's just a fellow traveler and he's making some money along the way. I don't hate him but I don't publicly endorse him or anything.

Some of the best lifestyle advice I've gotten has been from Pastor Steven Anderson sermons. I've found those to be far more valuable than most of what I've heard from Peterson, but he's still alright. He's a clinical psychologist so you do hear some interesting things from him that you won't hear anywhere else.

>IT WAS FOR A PLAY

Too bad he cucked on the JQ

Praise Kek and Fuck Jordan Peterson!

>he's also not our enemy either
Yes he is. His explicitly stated intent is to focus on de-redpilling White males so that they don't decide to work together to throw off the yoke of jewish tyranny.

He is anti-White.

He's in league with Zionist jews and is himself a Zionist. The jews push individualism on Whites so we will not work together to prevent our genocide. Peterstein's boomer neocon individualism is not benign, and you should take issue with the fact he has stated that people like you and I are his primary target for his brainwashing program, with the intent to preserve the jewish status quo.

Daddy Peterson

look at how big and cucumber shaped is his head. note he doesnt mention haavara at all. the jew's problem with the left is that their fake usury money is spread around a little more. who asked to get blown up and imported and banned by israel? brown christians?

fucking lol alright i'm in

Clearly I'm too autistic to understand what KEK meant by such a get.

>Too bad he cucked on the JQ
He was, until we gave him the Benny G. treatment user (full collection):
imgur.com/a/QvlpV

Nice.

Clean your room bucko nobody wants you here.

>look at how big and cucumber shaped is his head.
TOP KEK

>He's just a fellow traveler
I think you could be right user...

>In U.S. politics, during the 1940s and the 1950s, the term fellow traveler was a pejorative term for a person who was philosophically sympathetic to Communism, yet was not a formal, "card-carrying member" of the American Communist Party. In political discourse, the term fellow traveler was applied to intellectuals, academics, and politicians who lent their names and prestige to Communist front organizations.

>fellow traveller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellow_traveller

Appreciate Jordan Peterson more than any other living figure. He's had a successful career in education, then voiced his not-radical opinion one time and got thrust into the limelight.
Far more than any of the names that Sup Forums pretends-not-to-but-totally-worships, he created his platform on his own efforts and works. He did not adjust his game to bashing the left and sjws in order to be popular and profitable. He's been playing the same game, preaching the same sermon for decades.
Melktour and Sargon and Sticks etc are all riding a trend wave (some longer than others), but none of them are disciplined intellectuals despite each indisputably thinking so.
JP repeats the same shit. But it is most definitely his version of shit.

It's hilarious to read the quotes in his voice desu.

he worships frogs though. he adorns his head with their masks and symbols and peddles carpets and pyramid trinkets and is a tranny and then makes fun of drunken indians. with his vaginal frog hat on. and six pounds of makeup. i wonder how far he tucke his jew dick inside himself for his daughter's big "plays". why didnt he just tell her to fuck off if he really hates trannies. or there really was a play
>IMMA TAKE PICS AND PUBLISH EM!
k

>Appreciate Jordan Peterson more than any other living figure.

This.

I disagree w/ him on his stance of religion but I wholeheartedly agree with what OP has stated here.

This is a good step up for the alt right and most of his detractors on the right will hardly account for anything productive other than shitposting on Sup Forums about how much they hate modern society.

Given the current political climate, Spencer and Peterson have their niches to fulfill. Peterson will get more people to economic freedom and the empowerment of the individual whereas people like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer can work on making white nationalism more mainstream. Over time we can achieve the white ethnostate we so dearly desire.

Commies literally shake at the sound of his name. Unlike posers like Sargon and sticks, JP has sophisticated morality that he applies to his own life and seeks to share with young people with a deep need for meaning.
JP btfo of the leftys on their own terf far more than anyone else.

why is anybody scared of a painted face
whore

>The man talks about how shit communism is all the time
>Gone on record multiple times saying the left criticizes him far more then any far right winged group has
Somehow he is against everything Sup Forums stands for.

>Commies literally shake at the sound of his name.
So do the jews.

Brainlet, saboteur, or both?

In any case, your plan will fail.

I ain't tryin-a be no dick rider OP

Petereson is just making a case against ideology and pointing out that it can be dangerous, which is true.

Doesn't mean we can't come together under a tent to achieve a goal, just means we shouldn't all accept one ideology and then live our lives under that ideology.

You'll notice there are many different types of people who want to remove Juden. Pastor Anderson has made documentaries and sermons specifically exposing the Jews schemes in the west, even debunked the holocaust. He's not an ethno-nationalist, but he is an ally in removing Jewish influence from America.

If he gives some advice to young people that allegedly improves their lives, that only helps us. It's also nearly impossible that Peterson is going to "de-radicalize" the right wing or some shit. People who are drawn to him are going to end up wanting more and end up drifitng further to the right.

Notice how many alt-righters were former libertarians? Libertarianism ended up acting as a gateway from normie politics to alternative view points. Peterson has done the same.

That being said, he says some REALLY faggy shit sometimes. Some of his advice is absolutely fucking stupid too.

lmao. Well Peterson is obviously not an advocate for leftism.

Why don't you just clean your room?

>In any case, your plan will fail.
They're already going viral. Stay mad.

im scared... m-mommy please help me

Rather a right wing zionist than a left wing zionist.

youtu.be/RhdEbOzcN1U

This subversive jewish plant has exposed himself once and for all as a pawn of the kikes. He is openly Zionist:

Here is a video of Peterson giving an hour long speech with his buddy Ezra Levant at last year's 100th year anniversary celebration of the founding of Israel, 'Canadians for Balfour 100':

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

At this timestamp you can see a jew he was on stage with state that:

"Antisemitism is a 2000 year old disease."

And watch Juden B. Peterstein nod his head furiously in agreement:

youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s

Here you can watch Peterson be asked to address the JQ, and his response is that jews are simply genetically superior to Whites,
and that if you have a problem with their success in your country you're just a resentful bigot who has accomplished nothing with
your life (he uses his psychological authority to pathologize antisemitism):

youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E

This one keeps getting deleted from jewtube; in this one a *jew* asks Peterson to address the ethnic hatred the jews had for the
Russian Christians that led to the Holodomor, giving him a copy of Solzhenitsyn's '200 Years Together', and Peterson said that "he
cant" talk about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc

Currently: Peterson is currenly being carted from one MSM outlet to the next to give his spiel, including Fox News, CBC News, and BBC News. These are jewish controlled media outlets (in case you are a newfag).

Peterstein's threat can no longer be ignored. He has openly stated that he specifically targets White males, and ONLY White males, for his brainwashing program, because he intends to "prevent the horrors of racial pride" and "what happened in 1930s Germany". It's time to meme this narcissistic fuck death, lads.

youtu.be/GJEb8HqfiFk?t=18m28s