Yo ya'll crackas at Sup Forums got anout four minutes befo da holiest of holy months comin about

Yo ya'll crackas at Sup Forums got anout four minutes befo da holiest of holy months comin about.

If ya'll dumbass snowmen aint get got woke about the black israelites and khemet, then yall finna a learn and yall gonna get BURNED!

AHAHAHA BURNED LIKE THE SUN DOES TO YOUR REPTILE SKIN IF YOU AINT GOT A BLACK MAN'S JIZZ RUBBED INTOYO SKIN AHAHAHA!!

You know dat super blue moon tonight? Das right, Pharaoh Shocka Lutha Blacksun's latest incarnation has been dwellin in obscurity fo too long and dat men mark his day of maturity and he gon rise to power like a pair of twin serpents to eliminate yall white vermin.

Getchyall asses back to saturn one minute ahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHA ITS TIME GET WOKE CRACKA FAGGOTS YALL GOIN IN CHAINS

Pic related: Ya'll whiteys know that statue "the thinking man"? Yeah, ya'll cracka ass sons of bitches stole THAT from the black man just like absolutely every recordable achievement you ever done be out der sayin ya did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPsG0qCMtB8
meatspin.com
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
youtube.com/watch?v=HowxxgEPbfE
youtube.com/watch?v=OI_OhvOumT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comin' in here like a suicide bomber but cha'll crackas aint gettin no calmer but thank black God that my ancient corpse was balmber than yalls so I could.... shietttt any real niqqas in here know what otha words be got like dem almbers in em

make more deviant videos Jim.

Ya'll aint gellin around niqqas cause yall jellous of our mellanin. I so niqqa I roll up on dat uncle tom shaq's cadillac with a loaded mac and I did dun no quiverin to be exact.

Ay, yall deviant videos aint gonna be no alleviant to da damn burns comin yo way cracka ass snowmen.

I work in the ghetto. Am I safe, black-user or should I quit my job and cede it to a kang?

okay then the "Shortest month of the year, video" better be good.

Nah we aint lookin fo no job butchall betta scede yo damn check in full to us cause you on black land and stole everything from the black man.

Well it aint as short as whitey's dick

AAAYYYY NICE TRY DER SHAPESHIFTA BUT A REAL NIGGA KNOW WHITEY AINT GOT A DICK

anyway nice shitpost (((Jim)))

>Khemet High Priest
>da holiest of holy months comin about
>Pharaoh Shocka Lutha Blacksun's latest incarnation has been dwellin in obscurity fo too long and dat men mark his day of maturity and he gon rise to power like a pair of twin serpents to eliminate yall white vermin

top kek. this shit is gold

YO I SADDD NO SLAVE NAMES ROUND' HEA. EVEN THE THOUGHT OF HOW DAT SINGLE SYLLABLE CRACKA NAME SOUND IS JUST LIKE THE CRACK OF THE WHIP YALL USED ON MAH ANCESTORS.

Yo man mark mah words dis mumf yall whitey's gonna be in special seclusion zones doing forced slave labor unda black man's whip *CRACK* *CRACK* not like freeway rick but like Indiana Jones

>a black man working
i didn't know your last name was "Goldberg"

Damn whitey and his damn paranthesis man why yall gotta put it all in paranthesis just tryna keep the black man down huh?

Da real jews were black butchall know dat dats old news.

Dumb it down a bit more if you're going for realism.

Be gone!

yeah we did work like gettin perks whichyo hot ass white bitch wives. Ya'll say ya'll brave ya'll say ya gave us everything but dat aint true scept fo da cave ya let my people sleep in. Ya'll knaves betta prepare yoself fo da grave cause dat 9 milimeter lead braid gonna be comin trew yo cranium membrane soon.

All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ.

-T Mr.Goldberg

You think my title is some halloween costume like a white bitch's tits? Nah, even a snitch know da nigga code about the idol behind our titles.

Yo Varg, I hope you aint gonna get mad when yo frenchie wife deliver a half black baby dis mumf ahahahaha CAUSE SHE GOT SOME REAL BLACK METAL FROM DIS NIGGA DICKKK

-a fucking cringey sperg

you forgot the -t

Nigger

Damn nigga you spittin our rhymes like dis reader’s waifu spits out mah babies. I’m strartin’ A wondas if you ain’t ain’t whatchu you say you is.

If it be true and you do real shocka luffa den yeah my people’s chains are gun be broken and whitey gonna get maimed dis very month.

Pic related: negroglyphic representation of the prophecy of da blackest luffa rising like a phoenix to set his people free. Circa 2500 BC, upper Nile structural site Memphis papyri codex 23-92, section Gamma-IV.

Dam we gota annotta real nigga in heah dam i thought only white bois posted on heah dam shiettttt.

Nigga, dere I am right dere far left see dat L on da top wit annotta L right below dat? Stands fo Lex Luffa and da squiggly L at da top be like mah pimp cane: a badge of mah office as a TRUE khemet high priest.

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

Whitey even tryna ripoff negroglyphical murals day shietttt

now although I agree with you on basically everything you wrote I have to correct you on something, the nephilim you speak of are actually fallen angels, back when the continents were still glued together by king Elmer navajo princess of Sacrement, the Kemet we know and love was actually buried under the sea until ancient priestess Bayawnsay erected the totem of Ra that brought sand onto the earf for the first time so that is why north africa bordering the sahara desert is the only land mass on this planet that has sand, so just to correct you on that

Nigger
that is all

Why are black women so damn nice to me Khemet High Priest LexaLuffa? Seriously, friendliest women I ever meet.

AYY DONT BE GOIN AROUND ACTIN LIKE YO A DAMN CERTIFIED HIGH PRIEST OF NEGROMANCY AND NEGROTOLOGY WHITOUT PRESENTIN YO PROPA TITLES AND BADGE OF OFFICE CUZ DAT....DATS... dats... LIKE A CRACKA TRYNA GIVE A REAL NIQQA SOME DAPS

cuz you either lyin, dreamin oh a fancy ass lookin nigga

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

ughhh that one burned

young pharaoh

this guy thinks white people come from rhesus monkeys
What he doesn't know is that mostly all african americans are partially white (which would mean they have rhesus monkey blood if what young pharaoh says is true)

I like to get out in my new community, not that I live there, but I like to hit up the soul food joints for lunch. Your women are so warm and friendly. Always have a nice chat with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPsG0qCMtB8

How does it feel to know that actual blacks in Africa hate your guts for wasting the opportunity to have a good life in a country like the USA?

smell daddy...

>What he doesn't know is that mostly all african americans are partially white (which would mean they have rhesus monkey blood if what young pharaoh says is true)

Yeah n erry niqqa tell da truf, da whole truf and nothin but da truf unda oath in yall cawts hahahaha

Maybe "african americans" be part white but a real muthafuckin black nigga is at least -100% white cause he's 200% nigga.

Yall whitey came from da same dam place as the damn geico gecko and that crocodile yall love to have on yalls gay ass polos.

>Yo
literally stopped right there nigger.

>know
Yeah get in line wit da chinks whichyo mad cracka ass. Long live mugabe.

We gun keep kickin it while yall white bois out there doin our work gettin sick of it and yo bitches hard at work lickin dis niqqa dick hahaha.

AYO . . .
HOL UP (licks lips) . . .
SO YOU BE SAYIN,
WE

I secretly think that niggers are cool, hip and down with it.

here's a nice youtube video to help yo feeble cracka mind comprehind dese rhymes, i know yall crackas luv youtube:

meatspin.com

AHAHAHA just kiddin'

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

Hold on lemme look up a worldstar link fo all mah fellow melinated beings

WE WUZ AND WE GUN BE....

youtube.com/watch?v=HowxxgEPbfE

It's possible to "copy & paste" permanent changes within the germline of any species on the earth through the method known as CRISPR Cas-9. In addition to that, through the use of another method known as a "gene drive," those changes can be permanently passed down through their children while becoming the features dominantly expressed.

Example:
> Black woman given CRISPR Cas-9 (phenotypical Germanic properties)/Gene Drive.
> Black woman and black man have child.
> Child is phenotypically German, despite having two black parants.

This can already be done with ease, to actually make a change to an individuals hereditary genetic composition though, now that would be amazing. It's entirely possible, I just don't know if we're far enough along in racial genetic knowledge to do it genetically yet though (i.e. what is a racial Germans genetic code?)

I see no reason as to why this can't be used to ensure the survival of those with Northwestern-European heritage. One could also potentially use it to change racial demographics within certain areas of the world if it could be spread using a vector such as a virus or bacteria.

Examples:

> Individual creates a CRISPR Cas-9 operation to 'replace' ones hereditary germline with that of a Germans.
> They also create a gene drive to ensure that it becomes permanently passed down and expressed dominantely.
> Individual places this within a vector, allowing it to be spread through water supply, contact, or even air born. Then spread it throughout major Chinese cities.
> Every baby born within major Chinese cities will now be German, regardless of heritage.

Imagine this being released in cities throughout Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, etc. What's ever more weird about all of this is not how close we actually are to being able to accomplish this, but how few people are actually discussing it.

Check out this video:
> youtube.com/watch?v=OI_OhvOumT0

damn kangaroos we wuz, gun be and always will be fuckin' kangaroos alright whitey been lyin to yall with dis "Pharoah" bullshit.

The animal they call kangaroos are actually phoenixes and a holy animal with heavy negromancical properties.

Eva wonda why kangaroo niggas be so jacked and got such big dicks? Ya it makes too much sense but i kno crackas gotta have it spelled out to em

Yo shut the fuck up whit yo whitey ass bullshit cracka speak yall just be keepin a black man down teachin us dat sound academic when in reality it aint worf shit.

Negroglyphics and Negronometry be were da real knowledge be at, not yo whitey bullshit.

Humor is not very conducive to genocide now is it.

Man yall know dat da melanin of a lil nigga worf more to dem lizard cracka vampires den a nigga of age

AYY shut the fuck up you damn argentinian fuck

I actually like niggers, i would only kill a lot of them.

Y’all crackas needa listen to da high priest and shut the fuck yo damn huge ass cracka mouthes like he be sayin cause if you ain’t gonna be a good lil cracka slave and get woke you gonna get broke befo March 1st

fucking larp thread right to the top.

we'd kill all ya'll whiteys but we need someone to run our mills so we can just sit back n chill. Too bad yall just poppin pills doe so we aint worried about yall doin nil.

ya'll whiteys do da same thing durin yo special time so yo aint gonna keep a black man down wit dat sorry excuse

except yall are so much gayer when you try n do it it's hilarious

yeahhh
As a great man once said: DAS RITE

I don't speak raised without a father can someone translate for me?

That's right

unga bunga jeeona *click click click* sheeeeeit ambalam

POO

George Washington?: Black, Henry the 8th?: Black, Ceaser?: black, albert einstein?: black, the vikings?: black

Christopher Columbus: He was white.

Sargon of Akkad?: Black

yall cant talk until yall stop shittin on da beach and get a damn toilet ahaha