EVIL INCARNATE contemplating the impending DEATH of his enemies

This is the face of a man who knows that half the people in the room he is in are going to be killed in a terrible train wreck twelve hours later. Frightening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo
youtu.be/7qSK3Pg1Rpk
youtu.be/4-PtcUN3W8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a picture that'll go down in the history books when this is all over.

Kek but you might be right

Can I get a quick rundown?

One of these days he's going to jump up and say Trump gave him money to build something and he took it implicating himself as a crooked ass democrat to get Trump impeached.

>When the Jew finally drops all pretense.

The memo names the Jew. I just have this feeling that this is where this is going

You are 100% correct. This man is a devil. By the grace of God his crimes against humanity will become known to the public.

A Train Carrying 200 Republican lawmakers and their families "accidentally" crashed into a garbage truck outside charlottesville this afternoon.

THE KIKES CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Spoopy

Checked

>Saved
Nice, is this OC?

SCREAM BLOODY GORE
SCREAM BLOODY GORE

This jew faggot cant do shit. And if he tries hes gonna get hunted down first when civil war breaks out

your probobly right about that.

Fugg

jesus fucking christ... he probobly was actually thinking this too.

In that photo he makes Dick Cheney look like a choir boy.

Don't fucking meme this.

This is cursed.

>OC?
yep

Fucking kike bastard. I wish Hitler had won.

Guess who's dying in her sleep if you don't meme this right the fuck now?

thats bullshit but i believe it

Shouldn't have cheaped out on the assassins Chucky...you always get what you pay for when it comes to hired killers.

>when civil war breaks out
We were already in a civil war, user. But is was a cold war. It became a hot war when this assclown and his cronies tried to have 200 Senators and Congressmen killed in a train derailment.

When you are that fucking old it should probably be your own death you are contemplating.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you"

There is an even more sure way that has never failed ever in the history of mankind. It's called old age.

Six Ways From Sunday sounds like an early 2000s emo band.

nice digits

superior

>glaring schumer
>bug eyed schiff
Why don't any of these guys look normal?

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w

Hundreds of Livestreams of Cspan and Fox Taken down by CNN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo

Fox mirror livestream event taken down by CNN!!! AND YouTube won't reapprove his livestream.

The chat was super cancerous POL tier shenanigans, 50 of us.
>channel was Shoahed when peeydoos and gov were brought up

Small channels are devastated by this and even big Nig Channel is effected..

YOUTUBE IS A MONOPOLY AND ENEMY

CNN AND ALL CHEATING LIBERAL SCUM NEED TO.BE GASSED

Nice, you have one with better lighting and a caption? I am a photoshop retard, but would find that amazing!

>Go on, sweetie, this was part of the deal. Nobody actually likes you.

fucking filthy kike
soon .

>u wot mate?
what took you shillbots this long to show up in this thread? Tell your shareblue bosses to step up their game, please. Also, get some sort of shill grammar checker. thnx.

Poor scared Pepe. Like if you would protect him.

That's just the look he has when he's having his regular daydream where he's slaughtering Jesus Christ.

>They Live, We Sleep
Crazy how comparable this picture is

It was meant as a caption to the photo, user.

oh...
it makes total sense now. sorry, user! excellent work, please carry on...

She looked like she was doing massive lines of coke

>evil incarnate
lol pls. Don't give these idiots that much credit. They're complete novices. He's a mortal FFS. He'll literally be dead in less than 20 years. That loser.

post nasal drip is a bitch but her gums must be nice and numb

>cocaine
or adrenachrome

>adrenochrome
meme
Now, aminorex or phenmetrazine otoh...
Or maybe just straight-up a-PVP.

fake. think about it. one or two dead niggers are going to kill themselves because some dems told them republicans were all vacationing together no security on a train like a dumb fuck. dont make any faces near the jew college winner. he cannot handle them

>what is a remote control?
please calculate the odds that a train carrying 299 lawmakers and their families will hit a garbage truck, in ANY country the day after they attend a historic speech destroying the deep state, brainlet.

This.

What if they just wanted to find Mr Unbreakable Bruce Willis?

H-Hold me anons, I'm frigtened

I will protect you

> purple ribbon

Anyone notice how Joe Kennedy’s speech was in front of a crashed car? His speech - every other word was a Marxist talking point, clearly, he can’t be trusted.

motherfucker i just noticed, what the fuck

significance of the purple ribbon?

>1 dead
Wow its fucking nothing.

Purple Revolution, the long brewing Soros anti-MAGA revolution that's had a few failed starts already.

Masonic symbolism? (Blue + blood red) ?

>I know the blasphemy of them which say they are the Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

ah (((they))) are saying it's about the opioid crisis but i know how sneaky they are with their symbolism.

I assume the user is refering to Soros' purple revolution

U-um-mmm guys

The purple ribbon is for the purple revolution.

Looks just like LBJ the day Kennedy was murdered.

Winter chan is the ultimate waifu.

what facial expression do you think he was going for? i seriously doubt cartoon villain face was his intent

>This is the face of a man who knows that half the people in the room he is in are going to be killed in a terrible train wreck twelve hours later.

He's a criminal who is part of mafia Illinois. But the good part is that he has no power outside Illinois anymore since the Obama regime ended (thank God).

I live in Illinois and we really need to purge the left wing mafia out of this fucking state.

Lol

i did the math ya fuckin leaf, the answer is >0

>Soros
Hmm not failed starts user....
A cold revolution is a slow slow slow glacial process, and then, an avalanche.
Ukraine: orange revolution 2004
Maiden: 2014.
Similar with most of the 30+'countries
It seems fast when it finally happens, but it can take decades of prep prior...

cripes dude you gotta calibrate your shilldar

youtu.be/7qSK3Pg1Rpk

youtu.be/4-PtcUN3W8M

it looks like natural unconscious facial expression. if only we knew what he was thinking

In the US sense it's supposed to be blue and red combining, unifying...
#Not my president coalition.

hi chuck

i seriously doubt that, he's older than fuck itself but he knows he's gonna be on tv

What flavor rope should I invest in once the memo is released? Regular hemp, 550 Cord, nylon?

Literally a real life Jewish caricature

So who all was confirmed among the purple ribbon gang at the SOTU? I remember Shumer and McCain.

I only did a quick google for purple ribbon and only seen the headlines that it was a democrat thing for opioid awareness.

Evil nazis rammed innocent truck driver with a train in Charlottesville.

This is a very nice capture/edit.
Thanks user

Delta Air Lines new colors are going to be purple.

It actually is a "opiate crisis awareness" ribbon.

I was curious and googled t last night during the Address.