Will we reach a point in western countries where there simply isn’t enough money for gibs anymore? When will it happen?

Will we reach a point in western countries where there simply isn’t enough money for gibs anymore? When will it happen?

it happened in 2012

He gonna deport himself too? he looks like an Arab. Sorta.

Fucking anarchy. What do you think Nigs and Sand Nigs will do when there is no more gibs they will go raping and murdering every white liberal that let them in to begin with.

basically you get to a point where creating more debt currency would trigger hyperinflation and the only other option is to tax people at way higher rates or simply seize money from the people's bank deposits.

There isn't. There is no buying this shit off and being good, its only kicking the can down the road until total collapse.

Can you elaborate?

>Politician promises something

Somewhere around the late 2030's iirc (at least the US)
European countries vary, some earlier and some later on (some could theoretically sustain their gibs indefinitely given their low populations, but this could change)

However most will run out of it between the 2030's and 2050's.
Expect some cataclysmic level chimpouts, this could unironically be the actual spark of an actual racewar, this could eventually lead to a the largest ever recorded mass starvation and several civil wars spring up in Africa.

We shouldn't ignore the gibs question, some of the most important events in this century (and perhaps human history) will happen because of gibs, and the world that succeeds those events will be definitely shaped by them.
Expect new political movements, ideologies, theories and government systems appearing afterwards.

With automation it is likely to happen soon. Governments are already talking about taxing robots and autonomous vehicles, forcing driver-less uber cars to still pay all kinds of fees which are rolling out shortly. The gibs are already running into critical dry red zone. Expect category 5+ chimpout, suppressed by robo cops.

500k? is that all?

:/

hint: brutally murder all of them in the streets ASAP

it'll give are yout/unemployed something to do

He's the leader of the northern secessionist party.

Btw it's pointless since we'll have coalition/technical government, there are no numbers to win the elections straight away.

Hyperinflation is a post war thing, it needs destruction of productive capacity.

If he become prime minister and does this, in the next 18 months, I'm deus vulting.
Some of you guys are ok, stay away from Constantinople.

but it's only 500k... how does that even make the slightest dent?!?

I think we’re all ready to support and organized movement

no, destruction of productive capacity is the supply-side way to incur hyperinflation. it's also possible to do it by creating so much debt that the interest creates an exponentially growing money supply where the amount of dollars increases much faster than the supply of goods & services.

Better than most European leaders at the moment

See you there.

all of us need to recall our armies, close the borders, ban air travel and have a fucking bloodbath.

better than a holiday to shagaluf or oibeefah and, personally speaking, i'd love to see the UKs football hooligans have their telly cut off so they are forced to actually direct their rage at something productive instead of cheering on teams full of niggers/etc who are pretending to be british

hurrr i support man u or whatever *entire team is foreign niggers*

*close up cam on nigger*
*spits*

why do these cunts always SPIT?
football players must be slipping around in phlegm with the sheer frequency with which these uncouth pieces of shit vacate their throats.
it's fucking disgusting

Wonderful, I'll hack them and have my own robot army. Life is looking pretty good.

You may not like it but that's what two 100% pure lombards looks like.

Whites need to stop contributing to the system that is trying to kill them. Become a neet.

itally is a country of immigrants these people are retards

Drop in the bucket, get your crap together Yurope!