You have 10 seconds to explain why Jews aren't the master race if you use/pol/'s own criteria

You have 10 seconds to explain why Jews aren't the master race if you use/pol/'s own criteria.

protip: you can't

Because they suck baby dicks during circumcision

Feynman said he thought it was because of the arguing they do (like in the Talmud) that makes them good thinkers.
He wasn't religious though he claims and he absolutely rejected attempts to get him to practice Jewism.

This is fucked.
Feynman himself said he did NOT want to be on a list of "Jewish scientist", because if Jews made a master race claim, then it validated the Nazi claims that Jews were different.
The irony? Feynman made an appeal to cause fallacy - he rejected the argument based on the conclusion - which is irrational and thus proves that the Posterboy of Jewish superiority isn't even rational.

>protip: you can't

is that way. Get out

Well, we aren't discussing Feynman's beliefs are we? We're discussing Sup Forums's criteria.

Because they subvert, with no honor.

So basically you're complaining that you're fooled easily by people with higher IQs. Got it.

Well I don't actually ascribe to the propaganda that Sup Forums swallows whole.

I generally like jews. I don't think that a master race exists, just great circumstanced that are created or inherited.
But your post is fucking stupid, you don't even understand what Sup Forums's "criteria" is, the root of Sup Forums's rhetoric is a mishmash of various strains of white supremacy and included in many of those philosophies is the fiction that migrating Aryans were actually creators of the civilizations in which their remains were found.

This of course has been thoroughly debunked by subsequent digs, but Sup Forums dsoesn't actually like reading shit that people here don't tell them to read, so they don't know that. And those that do just handwave away anything that they don't like anyways.

So by Sup Forums's "criteria", they wuz kangs. Which means that your post is retarded.

There's no master race. Few of us actually believe that. We believe that each race has superior and inferior unique traits. Some are better than others in different ways. Some are worse than others in different ways.

> typical civilization-destroying kike

I honestly forgot you existed.

>You have 10 seconds to explain why Jews aren't the master race if you use/pol/'s own criteria.

Pretty much all of the power they have in the world is because of the Federal Reserve banking system. It's ability to deplete the wealth of the United states of America through fiat usury and the monopoly they have on their ability to loan money at interest into circulation is what is destroying the world.

We really need to audit and disband the Federal Reserve Banking system, after that, all the dominoes will fall into place like a house of cards Checkmate.

"[{(

If they’re the “master race” then why did they let the holocaust happen?

Meanwhile white people sitting pretty with essentially zero genocides or slavery to talk of.

>Jews win
>Get gassed in the end

E V E R Y T I M E

Sup Forums claims white are superior because of IQ.
Jews have higher IQ
Sup Forums likes to talk about invention and discoveries.
Jews have made heavy contribution to physics and other sciences
Sup Forums also claims that jews control everything. Well.. Maybe it's because they're better after all.

Well, first off, I'd like to start with a quick look at the Balfour Declaration to get a good sense of ahhhhhhhh fuck I ran out of time.

You were right!

You really have no understanding of economics

looks

Because tomorrow is the day they lose.

THINK ABOUT IT YOU NIGGERS
the eternal jew - jews are timeless
jews invented nukes
"i am become DEATH (original word is TIMEin sanskrit) destroyer of worlds"
JEWS ARE TIME WIZARDS AND EMBODY THE UNIVERSAL ENTROPY OF EXISTENCE

they don't "destroy" civilizations, they are DESTRUCTION itself and an INEVITABILITY

you don't "beat" entropy and time, you array yourself in a configuation that makes the inevitability bearable

DESTROYING JEWS JUST ADDS TO THEIR POWER, THEY WANT YOU TO TRY TO DESTROY THEM IN ORDER TO SPEED UP ENTROPY. WHEN YOU "KILL TIME" THAT JUST MEANS YOU'RE WASTING TIME THAT YOU COULD SPEND ARRANGING THINGS SO THAT TIME IS LESS DEVASTATING.

STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME. STOP KILLING TIME. WHEN YOU "KILL TIME" YOU JUST MAKE IT GO FASTER AND MORE RELENTLESSLY. YOU NEED TO BE SO ENGAGED THAT YOU ***FREEZE*** TIME. THAT'S HOW YOU DEPRIVE THE JEW OF HIS TEMPORAL POWERS.

>You really have no understanding of economics

Wow, what a great rebuttal.

Leaf.

/sarcasm

How about aesthetics? Most female jews are a lot closer to Lena Dunham than Natalie portman.

If they're so good, why do they pretend to be white?

"master race" isn't something that people believe since the 1800s . jews need to just stop fucking with whites and live on their own in israel

jews aren't a race. /thread

Hitler killed millions of Europeans in his efforts.
Yea, so based, user.

They are the master race, but the problem is, I'm not jewish.

Winning by deception is nigger-tier, case closed.