>stuck in a shitty fujobait series

Why is this allowed?

>voiced by Aoi Yuuki
Dropped

>fujobait
>OnS anything than fujobait

she is trapped in a fucking endless circle
TAKAYA KAGAMI NEEDS TO GO BACK TO DENYUUDEN RIGHT NOW GDI

She's perfection. I came for Krul-sama and stayed for Krul-sama. Although Shinoa is nice too.

>fujobait
not anymore. 2017 is the year of whale tears my friend.

>Mika losing his feels
>Shinoa wanting Yuu's d
>Kureto kissing Aoi

what else do you want? the author finally understood that fujobux is a meme

A bit too late.

Can seiyuupigs even enjoy characters not voiced by those 3 seiyuu they can't shut up about?

I doubt it's the homoeroticism that drove people away when pic related exists. The thing is the manga comes out monthly. If it were to come out every other week at least it would be probably be a lot more popular, even though it still sells a lot.

Exactly. The threads are deader every month, except for chapter 57.

Shinoa became a background character long ago.

I bet that she will become relevant pretty soon (well, in a couple of months at least...) since her demon is Shikama Doji and we'll have to get to know "him" a bit better

Saving Krul when?

Hope you visited the dead /c/ thread. Lots of Krul.

I stopped caring about this as soon as it became about high schoolers with special powers. The first episode was too good for this shit.

>I stopped caring about this as soon as it became about high schoolers with special powers.
This is what it was since the beginning. You came for the wrong thing.

smugging

>fujobait
OnS fanbase is straighter than Naruto's, though.

Do you guys think she has socks in her boots or that she just lets her feet get really sweaty?

How do you think her sweat tastes like?

I'd be okay with the fujobait series if they just give me a nice Krul figure already.

I mean goddamn

She was almost cute enough (and had my favorite seiyuu) to stay with this fujoshit series.
But alas, only "almost".

Isn't everything the author does in the end just that? Fujobait I mean. Same with Denyuuden, it gave really disgusting homo vibes with the king dude but as far as I read he ended falling in love with the dango girl.

I was in there and bumped it a few times. Lurked the rest of the time until it died many, many days later. That was a nice thread.

Undead don't sweat.

Honestly one of the best vampire lolis. Shame her series is shit.

It really did live long.

Is there a OnS mobage or something?

There was one before, but that one ended.

Same shit over at FGO.

Don't his series end in heterosexuality and have a lot of it in general? I read some manga by him and it had no homo at all.

To suffer.

10/10 would sell out humanity for

not into meme seiyuu

Shinoa took too long to get good (for me) Mika is best boy and deserves whomever he wants. yuu is a faggot and so is the anti vamp organization

to me it was weaker "ao no exorcist" I don't much care for ao so you can guess how much I cared about this. character design was nice so and im a sucker for the "powerful hidden side" so I stuck with it.

it is said that we live in an age where people can no longer understand friendship between men

This

Yeah sure KanaHanafag

She's a character that made me fell in love with loli vampires.

She's low-tier for loli vampires. There are much better.

>stuck in a wall
>stuck on a cross
>stuck in fujobait
What did they mean by this?

> Tepes
Mehmmd II when?

Krul-sama is best girl. I want her to mistreat me.

No. If Shinobufags exist then I say no to you.

Krul isn't even the best loli vampire with the last name Tepes. Mina Tepes is much better.

fpbp

Eva (not to be confused with that Yukihime travesty) is the best vampire loli

What's series is she from?

Negima

Well its not Gatari in the end so you get extra credit.

Dumb voicefags.