It's Monday somewhere...

It's Monday somewhere, and even the Sup Forumsxis cult appreciates a romantic yet impractical obsession with pursuing only explosion magic!

Other urls found in this thread:

crimsonmagic.me/2017/06/21/gifting-this-wonderful-world-with-blessings-volume-11-chapter-1/#more-3031
vndb.org/s3342).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just watched this show and loved it. Are there any other shows with this kind of humor?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REC POST REC POST SPOONFEED ALERT SPOONFEED ALERT GO TO /wsr/

Honestly, if you like Konosuba you'd probably like Slayers as well. It's filled with common tropes, but it's from the 90s so that can be forgiven. It's a solid show.

Takeuchi's protege.

Aqua in the front like the nice main heroine she is. Truly best girl.

Main pet.

I wouldn't call it similiar, but if you love flawed character doing goofy things then there's Seto no Hanayome.

Still beautiful

I second Slayers. It does have a similar style of humor.

Handy guide for the identification of different dog breeds.

Third row far right is a case of extreme inbreeding.

Yeah I have noticed this and it's good to know it's not just my imagination. New Janitor Syndrome.

If there is Aqua on the cover aka the best girl of konosuba
It is necessarily a very good volume
the new volume12 is on Darknesse and Aqua
Finally the author returns to the main daughter is he begins to take Meguminshit
little by little from the center of history
Even if the editor can not prevent sticking Megumin it to the ass of Aqua in thr new cover To keep these delulu the Meguminfags still in denial that Aqua will win the kazumabowl in the final volume

Nice falseflag, Megumemer.

He's been going at it for months, that's no falseflag.

Whew lad that English.

Yeah, I am hoping for more Aqua front and center. Her feud with Eris on Konosuba planet should be taken up a notch imo. The festival contest was great even though Vanir stole the show.

Rude.

Best girl coming through.

How could you?

L O L
he did it again

Maybe he is a Yunyun fan and is triggered by people bullying her.

In other news, man does Konosuba produce a lot of OC compared to other shows lately. "Konosuba is a meme show" is a meme idea now.

user...

Can't say you're wrong, but Lalatina in a teacher slut outfit is great.

>L O L
Quality post.

Haha that's nice aqua but at least I can count higher than my IQ

It's a classic janny post.

Do you can count higher than 60? impressive.

How many volumes of the LN have been translated to English?

>read the fanfic

I tried but the writing was terrible

Vol 11 Chapter 1(edited) released by yuNS
crimsonmagic.me/2017/06/21/gifting-this-wonderful-world-with-blessings-volume-11-chapter-1/#more-3031

noice time to draw

Post best girl

Post a dumb slut

Keep it civil, please

this

Post a very smart and sexually enticing female!

When is Kazuma going to grow some balls, pursue an actual relationship, and smash fantasy pussy? Even if he started out a loser hikiNEET he should be a full-blown Chad at this point, being a caretaker of hot babes is his job 24/7

Sorry I have 0 megumin pics.

Megumin is NOT dumb!

He's been traumatized by all the abuse

Why do you must keep this horrible meme going?

BUDDING MOUNDS

Indeed, this stopped being funny 2 months ago, but this basically how megamemefags' (reddit) mind works.

Implying I find that funny

I haven't seen that garbage posted on Monday in awhile, I wish it would die

Die, like Yunyun's friendships...

I actually adore Yunyun and am hoping like hell for at least an OVA or something that goes further into the chuu2 idiots' village. Either more from the LN main series, or anime original, or gloriously some of Explosions. There is a gold mine. Yunyun and Megumin are the Kazuma and Aqua of Australia.

She is just so deliciously fun to bully though. FFS the author herself put her in a spinoff novel with Vanir. That says it all: she is the ultimate lolcow, a juicy font of truly scrumptious negative emotions!

is he really getting his own volume?

Spinoff
written by the vending machine isekai author and illustration by pic related

Wait it's being written by someone other then Natsume?

From yuNS
>It will be written by HiruKuma and Illustrated by Yuuki Magure
>A spotlight for (even) this fool! Gifting this Wonderful World with Blessings! Extra. Is this excellent supporting character really wonderful?
>Synopsis: "No money, no women!" The (self-proclaimed) carry of Axel, the delinquent Dust, is suffering from a chronic case of empty-wallet. Whilst the newbie adventurer Kazuma continues to steadily make a name for himself --, Dust is busy setting people up in scams, selling stolen products, ripping off noble ladies, and the like. Let's make some money today too! Whilst he was doing so, he was told an ominous prophecy by the great devil Vanir: "Thou hast a interesting future ahead."

Congratulations, you're the first one who actually admit this, nice reddit's spacing though.

>stupid magic
>stupid fashion sense
>stupid personality
>stupid name

Megumin is dumb and everyone who likes her is also dumb.

Reddit is evidently all about correctly writing paragraphs.

Seems interesting enough, really hope it can rescue the old konosuba humor from the main series. Also I wonder if Rin will be a regular character

MFW somebody else did my Axis brand computer gag

Nice, having a hard time believing Iris was talking like that though

Just proves that they are both BEST girls.

>AF

And if you like Slayers, you'll like Dragon Pink.

OVA when?

When will the new volume come out? Darkness is sexy this time around.

Most of your post is drivel, but you bring up an interesting point:
>Finally the author returns to the main daughter is he begins to take Meguminshit little by little from the center of history
As someone who thinks Megumin is the best character, I think that her character arc ended in volume 9. Her goals and story revolved around showing her progression to Wolbach, but now that she's dead/inside of a cat, what's left for Megumin? Becoming the strongest explosion user? She's already that. Getting the Kazudick? There's nothing remotely interesting about that. I did enjoy the bits of romance in volumes 5 and 9, because they felt like a change of pace and they came just at the right moments, but I definitely don't want Megumin's character to become all about that. The web novel apparently ended not so long after Wolbach's death, too, so we can assume that the LN has been lengthened because of its popularity and the author has decided to go full original, and that would be why he has nothing planned for Megumin.
The only thing that gives me hope is that short story from Continued Explosions about Megumin's barcode. The female scientists were about to uncover its secrets, but Megumin never returned to that laboratory. That's clearly another mystery surrounding the Crimson Demons, which makes it possible that it'll be explored in the future. Megumin also showed that she was ever-so-slightly bothered by her warrior mage nature, so such a story arc could have somewhat of an identity crisis and turn out interesting. I'll hope.
>Yuuki Magure
yuNS made a mistake, it's Yuuki Hagure(vndb.org/s3342). He's an H artist, and he made a doujin about Darkness before so we can expect some sexy art from him.

Vanir pls

Uranophane is so much better than Yuns

It's that time of the year again.