prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0
youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_23TmPKQY
youtu.be/NjEs9pj_v1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there will never be more millennials
>millennial liberalism will only atrophy in the coming years as age brings wisdom
>millennials have extremely poor turnout for elections
>memes are now instant and reach all corners and people
>savage memes have high chances of red-pilling people

youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0

maga

Just got home, was Tucker worth watching tonight?

Juan Williams is a stupid nigger.

He has officially jumped the fucking shark on The Five today and now Laura Ingraham.

Trump's speech just made him go full fucking retard.

Leaf OP have you killed yourself yet over your nation's anthem changes?

youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_23TmPKQY
Watch this, Norge, how was the snow today?

so hope hicks was a trap?

we /allcaps/ now?

The letter I got says they only sent a few out to voters in my district. I feel speshul

If Trump's so great, why is he shit?

Mommy

wow drumpf btfo

lmao what the fuck did i just read?

Probably just playing a role, people don't want to see 5 people agreeing with each other, gotta have a house nigger contrarian

Hope you all had a great day today :)

I love Hope Hicks.

Every nigger is a nigger, one day you will understand son..

NEU UND FREMD

How low can the Democrats go in 2020?

this is the end

>Jaguarundi
Are those like Bengals?

He's been on fire lately, though tonight wasn't his best. Worth a watch for the leftoid insanity but you'll get stressed out after all the yelling and dodging of questions. Still fun though

Yeah I did, but the (you)s from the post I got brought me back

I'm more of a Sarah Sanders man myself but I think Hope is a nice lady too.

Yeah he’s usually better at maintaining at least some level of credibility even if he’s always wrong.

Gutfeld said it best, Juan was being purposefully obtuse.

wtf I'm with her now

did he say a thing?

an-oldie-but-salty kek

well thats disappointing

some autist user insisted that I did the edition in all caps too

You too

Did you say Jags?

Who /comfy/ here?

>counting down the hours until the memo is released

Smaller, you have those on Commiefornia and Texas, but they are so rare people don't know about them.
The one in the video is 9 months old.

Nah some journalism group or something gave him an award last year; read between the lines, he’s paid shill.

>look at all these cool rich people! They love Hillary, so I must love her too!!
>a rap section dedicated to those blacks
what were they thinking

Truly 10/10 GOTY, bravo PUBG

Not all of them.

It never fails to put a shit eating grin on my face whenever I hear it.

This is the end of the FIB as we have known it. The panic has turned into a rout!! Go Trump. Bust their ass!! We have open treason caught in the headlights!!

>two-backstops.jpg

They changed the canadian hockey theme song?

Trump did a thing.

you forgot:
>millenials have low birthrates ensuring their liberalness dies out with them

I got the exact same thing. They want a donation. The q&a is so basic and frankly, retarded. It's about the $$$. I chucked mine in the trash where it belongs. I donate to Trump, the RNC hasn't stood with Trump very well, so fuck donating to them

Yeah, and the emails from Trump aren't written by Trump. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Wow its almost like the right is straight forward and honest.

Based, deport them all and throw jimmy's kid in a boiling pot of water.

my life is total shit rn, can you guys PROMISE that the memo drops and all hell breaks loose?

Really must be an orgasmic room for a joo

> heartless
More like kekfull.

he was a good wrestler

he's associating David Duke with Trump's speech and said Obama is the reason why black unemployment is the way it is

I promise you things will get better.

All of them. Niggers arent even human m8, get over it.

Ah. My ex's sister had a Bengal. Was the coolest cat I've ever met. They're fucking gorgeous too.
>he would play fetch
>he would run completely up the wall and do flips while I played with him
>was also incredibly affectionate

Daily reminder that these threads are part of paid shilling in order to subvert far right and push them away from NS and ethnic nationalism
Ignore, sage, hide is the only way to deal with them.
I am out

>every sunday is now black

youtu.be/NjEs9pj_v1Y

When you put them all down on paper and you review them in chronological order, it’s just stunning what has been done by the Washington, D.C., establishment to deny Donald Trump his legitimate victory and to discredit his presidency and to get him thrown out of office. And it continues to this day. And it isn’t going to stop. And the release of this memo has got them scared to death in the swamp and in the Democrat Party because, again, half the country — or whatever percentage of it watches the media — doesn’t know any of this.
The media has studiously, steadfastly refused to report about Fusion GPS, how the Trump dossier came to be, that it’s a political opposition research document, that it is not legitimate intelligence, that there’s no evidence for any of it. They don’t know this. A large chunk of the American people do not know it. So as far as the Democrats are concerned, their future relies on what the public learns and this memo would be the first step in a series of steps that would elucidate, illuminate, if you will, many of the shenanigans and scandals that were part of the Obama presidency and primarily in the Department of Justice.
And this is something that they are hell-bent on preventing and stopping, or — if they can’t stop it — discrediting it before it appears. Much of this I’m gonna expose Hillary Clinton for things and in ways that she has yet to be exposed to many people in the country. So look for ’em to go scorched-earth over the memo. They’re not gonna look at this and say, “Wow. This is really bad! Our the FBI had this happen to it?” They’re not gonna have that reaction because they did it. There won’t be any outrage or won’t be any concern for the rule of law.

I like the other cat-like creature from Brazil you post, the one with the funny name

These ones are complete fags:
>You can't find them for shit
>They put their kittens on dead tree trunks
>They move too fast
>They only go out at night

Stop now please

Why arent people spamming feminist SJW's with gore a pics of blacks, muslims, latino victims?

RELEASE

THE

MEMO

How does this make you feel?

My aunt has one, very neat animal. It goes outside a lot, very fun to watch it hunt.

Paul Ryan was calling for a cleanse of the FBI a few days ago: consider this carefully, because whatever he read spooked even him enough to say that the FBI is way out of line.

That they were untouchable. Never underestimate a smart man pushing a strong nationalist message.

Here comes the emotional blackmail propaganda. May as well take young kids going to juvenile prison and pull the same stunt.

Nice

>LIKE A RAINBOW IN THE DARK!!!

The memo is a lie made up by russian agent nunes to try and undermine a legitimate investigation into trump and Russia. Releasing a falsified memo is nothing short of treason if trump actually falls for this. Don’t you retards wonder why the dems aren’t even worried at all?

>ID: ZlUmp

>I am out

Of the closet?

It will be total chaos and the Dems won’t survive. I promise.

AWOOOOO~

You have the other one... the Ocelot, jaguars are rare over there in the US but they are not rare here, we also call "onça parda" what you guys over there call "mountain lion".

I have a Bengal. Most affectionate animal I've ever owned, and he doesn't shed which is incredible.

To paraphrase and add to the famous Robert Conquest quote: any organization that does not face competition of some form or another over time becomes (a) bloated, inner-facing and controlled by a cabal of enemies to its initial purpose and (b) statist in its demeanor and ideology. There are certainly bad and corrupt police departments, but there is an overarching pressure on municipal and state government agencies: if they are really f...ing up their jobs and become too self-absorbed, people have the option in America to move to another city / state / suburb. FBI faces no such competition and as a result took its eye of the end objective and decided to get into the political racket on the side of the home team. I wouldn't shut down the FBI, but I would certainly move its headquarters out of Washington ...some place in the middle of the country geographically and politically. They got their heads way to far up the ______ of the Potomac swamp.

I haven't opened this one yet but the last one had a pretty detailed survey and I answered in support of Trump's policies.

I also commented that I trust trump more than the RNC.

Look at that crowd!
Drumpf doesn't stand a chance!

>heartless
upholding the law has no time for your feelings. DACA is unconstitutional and DREAMers are not US Citizens fuck off

>that smug look on his face as he played that
He knew exactly what he was doing.

This is now a T H I C C thread

I swear I remember you posting a very cute furry animal that wasnt an ocelot either. Hm. Maybe Im misremembering

thanks friends.

AJOOOOO~

>Don’t you retards wonder why the dems aren’t even worried at all?