THE JEW WORLD ORDER IS ON SUICIDE WATCH. THE SALT MINES WILL FLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtu.be/oNXVWy9JD9Q
mobile.twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929607718939238400
twitter.com/lderothschild/status/834293947690262528?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idek wtf is going on but my prediction is literally nothing will happen in the next month

Wew, never would have thought a Rothschild would be having a twitter meltdown publicly.

im 99.999% sure this memo names the Jew in some way. shape or form.

fucking kikes

wew hes sperging out

What happens when your army won't listen to you anymore, that's what the Rothschild's are facing right now

Why he mad tho?

unhinged kike. kek

>when The Gasening happens within your lifetime
>except it's real this time

Wew

In the old days they would have called in a debt to get another foreign power to declare war, communication has made too much advancement for that to be a feasable option nowadays, it's not like the Napoleanic wars.

Lynn screamed at Podesta after the election kek.

>Dangerous, because even stupid conspiracy theories undermine (((our democracy)))

What, the Deep State democracy?

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

Fuck off, Kike.

Reminder that (((Trump))) has 8 Jewish grandchildren.

Also nobody's that stupid.
>declare war on America
>get nuked

that's a lot of damage control

WE ARE GETTING CLOSER GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY

REMINDER HE KNEW ABOUT THE TRAIN TODAY

i'm prettyt buzzed and have adhd so could i please have a quick rundown on this? hold the bog brothers

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE BOGDANOFFS!?

(((Rothschild))) muahahahhahah!

its cute when memeflags act tough
this is a Trump board famalam

see

TFW you can no longer shut it down

Reminder kikes tried to use the blood moon against us, and everyone who prayed to kek last night under the blood moon was answered
>mfw we have documentation of jews jewing a mass political assassination

YES, let the kikes desperately trip over themselves and watch tie their own noose.

The first time I saw their faces I knew they weren't normal people. Truly the bogpill is the greatest pill to swallow first.

Go back to /r/the donald

Trump having like kids is the only reason ZOG let him in.

The interweb gets the Rothschilds panties in a twist. I'm thinking some of these mouth pieces are the sacrificial lamb for the family when these cunts finally get outed

u first nigger

>they're afraid

He went from
>Hahaha no one will remember that speech after tonight wink wink
To
>T-this isn't right! DRUMPF is a danger to us all! This memo us a threat to everyone!
At fucking light speed.

>implying jews who go against the tribe don't get it the hardest
>jesus
>hitler
Really puts a drain on my brain

How about supporting real nationalism instead of squirting for some stupid ziocuck.
You are the reason we are all dying.

He's got a point when he says anyone who works with Trump gets screwed. It's why they had trouble getting top administration jobs filled and had to settle for people like Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer.

I support the president but I definitely wouldn't work for him.

If the Rothschilds are butthurt over my President, I know he's doing a great job!

1020 territorial drive Utah doesn't exit :\ nice try though

star crossed lovers

>tfw you just blew up a Dolphin class submarine.

What do you guys think is in the memo

I mean we all know at this point that Obama had a FISA warrant to eavesdrop on Trump Tower

What could be more explosive than that?

Israel involvement newfag fucking lurk moar god fucking damn it, and take off that stupid fucking meme flag and represent your country retard

>How about supporting real nationalism
>MAGA
>America first
>The american people's needs before EUcucks
>Better trade deals for us then the TPP to boost economy
>We need to keep illegals out to protect US jobs
>supporting real nationalism
Sounds pretty nationalistic to me and a hell lot better then that chink lover we got.

do you feel in charge?

We're taking down the zog machine new by new by new the Whiteman marches on

It could expose the secret society

Israeli involvement? How do you figure that?

And no, I won't change my flag. I'm a Republican so it represents me.

They need to add a Texas flag.

who even is this faggot, i thought david de rothschild was the protokike, how many david rothschilds do these fuckers have?

Realistically, I think at best it's going to say something like "(blank) told (blank) to go back and rewrite (blank) in order to (blank)" .... Etc

Why though? His tweets are like every other unhinged leftist on Twitter

Bow, monkeys!

That aren't clones?

bogged

Dahnald received the memo that will begin their eternal demise. Dahnald got the memo.

Because Rothschild?

>america first
>MAGA
This is untrue, if America and Americana was put first they wouldn't be sending billions to Israhell and they would do the drastic reforms that we all know the US needs. Not only that, but the fact that if you look at in panoramic, you see it for what it actually is, keeping the people "fighting" for what "is right" while actually making no significant development, and the "developments" that are made are either sub par or taken down by the next regime. If anything of significance happens within the republican/democrat dogma sphere i'll change my mind but until then i'm yet to be proven wrong.

tl;dr Support identitarian and far right groups, getting wrapped up in civic nationalist dogma is a waste of precious time we don't have.

yes its happened once or twice, the name evelyn de rothschild comes to my mind, woman who was mad about trump

Israel was given access to the wiretap is my guess

checked

THE CALL..........

they didnt need to be GIVEN anything. They gave it to the media, to the 5th column within the FBI and DOJ.

They are tapped into everything. Israel is the deep state.

Trips of wisdom

holee shit
no wonder this guy bites his fingernails like a raving psycho

youtu.be/oNXVWy9JD9Q

They are preparing their endgame.

>mobile.twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929607718939238400

this blast from the past is solid gold

twitter.com/lderothschild/status/834293947690262528?lang=en

kek

mfw maggots restlessly squirm each night wondering when fucking MAGA will strike.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i'm at a loss to say anything else up this old haggard dried up cunt

Delete dis!

>sheego
My dick

>"our nations"
>"nations"
>"our"

Not for long

(in b4 spence is contOp, it's just a meme)

HAPPY FREEDOM DAY YA NEGATIVE CUNT!

It's an hour away for me. I'm ready.

>2) FBI is generally filled w/ loyal, hard-working people who try very hard to help US.
What did he mean by this?

(((loyalty)))

Priestap was a jew

strzok was a jew

Its a threat. Be weary lads. These ducked are desperate and willing to commit false flags that make today’s train crash seem like nothing but the threat it was intended to communicate.

Unfortunately you're right. This accident was rubbing it in people's faces for it to happen to the GOP the day after the SOTU.

Look at this hippy satanist from England talk about "our" democracy and tell our law makers what they should do and how they should behave.

Fuck off you hippy niggerkike

>This is untrue
>they would do the drastic reforms that we all know the US needs
What is untrue about it. The guy is pushing for in country businesses, Factories, removing illegals ooga booga allowed in and said he'd removed. So "drastic" one side is ripping hair out at the thought of lowering national debt or tax breaks, while we're being taxed out the ass giving money away to third world shit holes and paying for are pussies vacation trips. America right now is trying to grab it's balls and we're welcoming former terrorist in are cunts, Biggest thing going no right now for us is a bread scandal.
>keeping the people "fighting" for what "is right" while actually making no significant development
It's not like trump is the one pushing for separation, he can't control what idiots do or show them the boogieman isn't real.
>making no significant development
Their economy is growing fast while are's grew 0.4% in november, Employment is on the rise and we are losing more jobs then gaining. How is that not development? Fill me in leaf what am i not seeing because looking at them compared to us it's like we're not evolving.

Israel dies in 2018.

He's living in an alternative reality. But I think a LOT of people are living in that alternative reality. Not a majority, but probably ~25%-40% of US, i.e., the hard-core Dems.

They either gonna get woke or broke.

The ((((ROTHSCHILD)))) family deserves the rope more than any other kike family out there. I hope he is enjoying his last night of the goyim not knowing.

Digits will confirm the rope.

Got'em

Man If Trump did nothing but piss off Rothschilds and Soros, is still be ecstatic.

what did he mean by this?