Republicunts will defend trump to the hills. let's see you try to defend this one

republicunts will defend trump to the hills. let's see you try to defend this one.

thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/01/31/donald-trump-made-12-false-claims-in-his-state-of-the-union-address.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMvehlR8wio
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-misunderstands-basic-facts-climate-change-piers-morgan-interview-a8181381.html
archive.org/details/understandingcli00unit
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7GfNR5PLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The star is the second worst (((msm))) in this country next to cbc

Fuck them both

fuck leafs
youtube.com/watch?v=qMvehlR8wio

That doesn't change the fact that what the article says is true. Just because a featherless parrot is featherless, doesn't mean it's not a parrot.

what did Trump do wrong?

The claims are bullshit o.O
But hey it is the star what else do you expect

You know what you have to do, Canada.

how so? nobody ever argues a point. just a circle jerk of "hurr, teh star hurrr". cite each point and debunk them one by one you imbecile

You could always state each point and explain why they are right.

This, the burden of proof is on you op, not the rest of these anons

Yeah right. They quoted him word for word and the statistics (from .gov sites mostly) match up to exactly what the article states. I am an independent, and am slightly against Trump. I looked this up and found no way to contest it. Let's see how a Trump supporter would handle it.

So obviously you did not read it.
There is no proof in what they are saying

Yeah, ignore government statistics as illegitimate. Still waiting for a valid debunking of this.

Liberals: Lol look at muh fact checks, Drumpf’s economy sucks and he’s exaggerating.

Also Liberals: All the recent economic gains are due to Obama’s policies, not Drumpf’s!

Nobody said anything about Obama. Typical Trump supporter. Never has facts, just words. Complete hypocrites.

Provide the evidence that what the article is saying is true.

lol no reply, typical limp dicked leaf

FK me day of the rake when? the article you linked mentions obama for 3 of the "fact checks"

Don't bother. I gave up reasoning with Trumpcucks over a year ago. Simply put, Trumpcucks live in a state of denial, and the scary thing is the way they operate is similar to how cults like Scientology operate. They complain about cognitive dissonance, while being consumed by their own cognitive biases. They live in a bubble in which their information only comes from sources that confirm their own biases instead of challenging them. They are obsessed with infantile partisan identity politics, despite before the election being the same people that criticized liberals for using identity politics.

They are simply put hypocrites, much like Donald, the biggest hypocrite and liar of them all. Also, much like Donald, they have no actual knowledge or expertise on the issues they claim to care so much about, and suffer from Dunning-Kruger. Don't you dare criticize them or tell them to be critical of their own ideas / leaders, because you will promptly be called a shill or a "libcuck" by your average 14-year old T_D / PTG poster, again, there's no point in engaging someone that's so consumed with partisan biases and unable to have a rational conversation.

The biggest tell that Trumpfags give that they're pointless to have a discussion with is their failure to criticize Donald ever. They ALWAYS use mental gymnastics or try to jew their way out of addressing a serious flaw, or hypocrisy by the president. They always weasel their way around it because Trump is special and he can get away with whatever he wants to get away with.

tl;dr - save your sanity and avoid engaging these people. Oldfags like myself have long abandoned conversing with these newfaggot, underage edgelord cunts.

>Oldfag
Sure you are.

>Oldfag

That's only half true

Oh look we agree on something

I actually am. I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade, I'm 29 years old and been here since 2006. But I don't have to prove anything to you, and I don't care whether you believe me or not.

I've been here when /new/ existed, when it was deleted due to stormfags, and then recreated because all the stormfags surged into other boards. The vast majority of Trumpcucks like yourselves are phone posting faggots that migrated here during 2015 or 2016 during the election.

Wow you've been here so long, that's fucking magnificent. Holy shit. I feel so privileged to be in your royal presence. Please, forgive me. You were here first, so your opinion matters more than mine. Go ahead. Carry on with your night. I'm surry to have bothered you, sir.

*sigh* hate it when people play this game.
I was here during Snacks reign of terror
I was on Sup Forums when Sup Forums was still a sperm in Mootikins (Who is that?) nutsack

I usually post a picture of a guy fucking a whale to prove this but cbf

I only came to this thread to troll the leaf

>tl;dr - save your sanity and avoid engaging these people

>engages 'these people'

Fuck I am sorry for trolling you now.
You are a good little leaf.

>Toronto Star
Literally Washington Compost Twitter journalism.

Only 12? That's Reagan level honesty by political standards.

What if I were to tell you that this was shared on my facebook feed, and I just wanted to see what people had to say about it, because my facebook is littered with cucks.

:o
Ok you are my hero for the day

You started it faggots by questioning me. Don't be surprised when I defend myself, and yes, it does give me some authority since Sup Forums is my home, and you, little pissant Trumpcucks, are the invaders, the newfag cancer that has shit up the place and smeared feces all over the walls. Then again, the walls were already covered in shit, so you're just heaping more on top, but that's beside the point.

Oh you're so special, you're just like 99% of other trumpfags on this board that false flag the same shill threads to circle jerk and make yourselves feel better daily. 99% of the "LOL DRUMPF" threads in the catalog are just false flag threads by faggots like yourself.

>tl;dr - save your sanity and avoid engaging these people

>engages these people

>respect muh seniority
>my views are better
>reddit spacing
Fuck off shill

I think it is angry
*keeps poking*
Want a burger?
Would you like some more gun rights?

Fun fact - not everyone that doesn't support Trump hates guns, nor doesn't own them. You know you can support the second amendment and still despise Trump for being a moron, an unintelligent, asinine hypocrite, and in general incompetent buffoon, right? You Trumpcucks are stuck in the cult of delusion, so I'm nor surprised you morons saw his """genius""" rally speeches that could only appeal to a 7 year old, toddler minded retard and thought it was enlightening.

>muh reddit spacing
aka, I have no actual argument and am just going to use ad hom.

and I'll continue to do so, I'm advising others to not engage, but I do so daily on this board and will continue to do so because it's fun to banter.

this is now an isopod bread

So a “moron, unintelligent, asinine hypocrite” is a billionaire and president and you’re not? Why is that then? Don’t worry, I’ll wait. I would love to hear this

He is still going.
An oldfag would have learnt by now to give up lol
But should have know you are anti trump by the reddit spacing :/

Go try and be an oldfag elsewhere

I do. My spirits been here on Wakawolo for twenty four stone. Me 6 black moons old, and hunt here since fifteen tree. Me no have to show you de wae. Me don't care if you think me wakaweejo or mumbassa.

Me walk here when great snowfall of ten sun passes happen, when it go wajabeeja comes of stormgods. and then stormgod angry, and krug blita on more land. You yurpions spim cassa like you catcha be scribbling symbol on paper dija bijas who comed to Wakaolo during great sunpass of Storm god Cessna.

This is what you sound like. Nobody gives a fuck how long you've been here for. All that matters is we're here now.
The future is now, old man.

i'm just going to go ahead and assume this article takes everything trump says out of context to make retarded arguments that only make sense if you never actually listened to what trump actually said.

i'm going to assume this without even reading the article since every article out of hundreds i've read has been like that.

and then i'm going to say "fake news" and leave the thread

Isopods R Cute

Hahaahaha

Dude stay and read the entire thread. It is hilarious

they are also logical

>it does give me some authority since Sup Forums is my home
Pack it up boys, the authority has spoken.

Yes, being a billionaire has nothing to do with Trump's intelligence. By the way, maybe you retards might want to look at the gigantic sticky post on in the first page, you know, the one that's been up for literally years, and see how your arguments are simply fallacious. Trump is a moron, you can ascertain this by simply listening to the man speak, looking at his hypocrisy, seeing the false statements he has made, looking at the partisan tripe he spreads, and just in general examining his ideas and seeing that they're bad. The way he explains things is like he's talking to infants, he speaks at a grade-school level and has never been an academic or scholar in his life unlike previous presidents.

Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about, here's a recent interview Trump did with Piers Morgan. This is one snippet that tells me everything I need to know to judge Trump for the moronic, drooling Dunning-Kruger retard he is:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-misunderstands-basic-facts-climate-change-piers-morgan-interview-a8181381.html

He has been consistently wrong on climate change, and has spread the typical false information and lies that most Republicans spread, which is no surprise. For example, he states:
>There is a cooling and there is a heating, and I mean, look: It used to not be climate change. It used to be global warming.
Which again, is a lie, and blatantly false and a nothing-statement. Climate change as terminology has been used for decades. Here's an early example of it from the NAS in 1975:
archive.org/details/understandingcli00unit

You can find many other such examples, climate change refers to all of the climatic changes caused by anthropogenic activity upon our atmosphere, whether it's rising sea levels, increased atmospheric temperatures, reduction in sea ice, more extreme weather, etc. Global warming simply refers to the overall increase in global average temperature.

The sticky that states this is for politics?
Like OPs post is?
Or check the catalog one that has been up for maybe a year?

Climate change is settled boys, the authority has spoken.

Now to elaborate a bit more, my background is in Earth Sciences, specifically Mineralogy and Petrology (study of minerals / rocks), so I have some decent background on Climate Science, Oceanography and Geology. Trump's statements show how truly ignorant he is as a person on these issues, and refuses to delegate his expertise to those that are actually qualified to give a statement on these issues. It shows that he is narcissistic and unwilling to take advice from others, due to his Dunning Kruger.

Here's another example of blatant falsehood from that interview he states:
>Right? That wasn’t working too well, because it was getting too cold all over the place. The ice caps were going to melt, they were going to be gone by now, but now they’re setting records, O.K., they’re at a record level.
Another blatant falsehood, considering that the "record level" is a record reduction in sea ice, especially multi-year sea ice thickness in the arctic over the past few decades. There was a record low amount of summer sea ice cover in the arctic last year in 2017, the lowest since satellite records began recording it nearly 4 decades ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7GfNR5PLA

So again, he's spreading blatant lies and falsehoods and presenting it as fact. This is just ONE EXAMPLE upon literally thousands I could write about that show he is incompetent and unintelligent.

You can do the same analysis for basically any issue that Trump has shown himself to be wholly incompetent about.

The sticky that lists logical fallacies you dimwit.

The authority on Mineralogy has spoken,

Their "defense" will be a massive Dem win in 2018 mid-term and Trump not even running in 2020. Hope the tax cut and liberal tears was worth it.

I don't claim to be an authority on issues of climate change, I delegate my authority to the scientific literature and evidence. My point is that I have some background and education to understand the issue, while a person like Trump lacks it entirely, yet boasts with confidence that what he says is the truth on the matter. It's funny though, Trump didn't mention global warming or climate change once during his SOTU speech, which is in itself pretty incredible being such a large issue for our economy, especially after a year of record natural disasters for the US.

If Trump was an intelligent person (which he's not), he would delegate his expertise to those within relevant fields, something he doesn't do because Trump, again, is a narcissist who believes he has all the answers.

>no isopod
>tldr

Moot and dingman did vegas they are demons from the son of sam cult with Allen Haddad and Brian hayes Nazi kids cult fucks that kidnapped my son and are working with demonic cabal fucks kill them all 187 Ashley Haddad the whore of Babylon moot is a red coat and dingman is a piece of shit faggot that likes to suck moot while Allen Haddad fucks them in the ass...fucking idiots Ashley Haddad is SECRET Moot' 16 yrs old born 89 Lynda uvari is also tied in burn and kill all dnc reps TREASON whores pizzagate

Moot and dingman did vegas they are demons from the son of sam cult with Allen Haddad and Brian hayes Nazi kids cult fucks that kidnapped my son and are working with demonic cabal fucks kill them all 187 Ashley Haddad the whore of Babylon moot is a red coat and dingman is a piece of shit faggot that likes to suck moot while Allen Haddad fucks them in the ass...fucking idiots Ashley Haddad is SECRET Moot' 16 yrs old born 89 Lynda uvari is also tied in burn and kill all dnc reps TREASON whores pizzagate haddadgate

The authority delegates his authority.

>quotes sticky on main page accusing of fallacy
>uses Ignoratio elench as response
Wew

>thestar.com
FAKE NEWS

a-are you okay user?

understanding science means trusting blindly in whatever the mainstream media tells you the consensus of the scientific community says. some call that scientism and liken it to a cult. others complain science isn't about consensus. others point to the political bias in science and the faulty peer review process that is far from infallible.

me, i trust others to do my thinking for me, i trust "the scientists" whatever that means lol

Most schizophrenic post I've ever seen hear. Take your meds.

Here*

he's only getting started, trust me I know

OP here..

Jesus fucking christ. I went and took a shit and I come back to a thread that looks like somebody took a shit on it themselves. What has this turned into? All i wanted was the god damn article debunked you monkeys

>number 4
>trump said "clean coal"
>"clean coal" is real but we don't feel like it's clean enough so we're rating Trump's claim as false

Fuck this leftwing trash.

Unlike you, part of my job is to actually read scientific literature, and I've read thousands of scientific papers in my life on various topics, including climate change, so yes, I understand the issue. I do research on it all the time, and keep up with new studies and findings about climate change in general.

You clearly don't, and you clearly are the one here that is biased against science, considering the fact you think peer review is seriously flawed or something, despite the fact that it's not.

No, I don't "trust others to do my thinking for me," I'm a skeptic, and I always examine an argument or idea for its merit and further research it.

I don't get my opinions on climate science from the MSM, I get it from the scientific literature, and scientists within the field that publish.

By the way, your entire rant on consensus is clearly a veiled attack on the various climate change consensus studies that exist, which, by the way, are not needed to accept climate science as legitimate, and only exist for the simple fact that climate change deniers and conspiracy theorists exist, thus some people have done consensus studies of the literature to determine what percentage of published climate scientists say it's anthropogenic or natural / not existing at all, and those consensus studies show that by examining the literature an overwhelming amount of it supports the idea that it's anthropogenic.

However, most papers don't even espouse an opinion, because climate scientists don't often feel the need to state that it's real or anthropogenic in their papers, as they're just presenting their data and ideas and climate change is widely accepted such that it's redundant to make such statements in your average paper that's communicating ideas to other climate scientists.

Finally, yes, science is NOT about consensus, and inherently consensus studies mean nothing, science is about EVIDENCE, and the evidence for anthropogenic climate change is over-whelming

Maybe read the article and see that it has legitimate points? Why are you guys so afraid to read anything that conflicts with your own biases? If you're so confident that it's erroneous, why not read it yourself and post evidence that disproves the claims it makes about the statements being false?

Quit posting shit like this. We aren't republicucks. We're here to save our people. Don't let some media hype man make you forget that.

you only read good goy mainstream science, you're a pleb, i'm not impressed.

Typical leaf faggot.

holy fuck nobody said anything about that you autist. alls i'm saying is this thread has took a wild fucking turn with the autistic professor and 2006 Sup Forums world champ, you, and multiple others like what the fuck dude read a fucking book for once

Nice strawman, typical conspiracy contrarian.

Lol I took a shit as well and came back.. Fuck this is a mess.

Why not read the full thread and see that OP was trolling morons on his Facebook

The authority on reading thousands of scientific papers has spoken.

>defend trump to the hills
>to the hills
>hills

It's HILT you fucking leaf!

you're alright, buddy. i'd share a beer with you one time, friend.

well come on, you read what the university approves of. you read only from "reputable sources" that are controlled. don't pretend otherwise. your opinion falls in line with whatever its supposed to fall in line with that's all. you probably think fluoride is safe and monsanto is cool because your mainstream science told you so. don't deny it.

Thank you.
For a Canadian you are alright as well.

Is anyone actually reading this faggot's monologues? Jesus Christ... We get it, bro, you can suck your own dick.

I know right