Why was this series so shit? Why do people keep on making excuses for the shitty animation...

Why was this series so shit? Why do people keep on making excuses for the shitty animation? Why do people keep on making excuses for the shitty bland characters?

They want to espace from their shitty lives.

it's a satire bro you just don't get it

Peer pressure.

>it's a satire bro you just don't get it
scary movie was also a satire

i liked it

>DUDE ITS GOOD THAT IT LOOKS SO SHITTY IT WORKS IN THE SERIES FAVOR
literally what the fuck

I thought it was funny and that's more than I can say for basically any other anime in existence.

It was fun.

>wahhhh stop liking fun things wahhhhh

but le explosion gag!
Its so funny!

The animation was fluid and dynamic. You can criticize the art style, but the animation quality is high

>I though it was good
>So no one can actually say it was bad
Seriously, what the fuck is with these shitty excuses? I've never actually seen any other fanbase get this bad in awhile. Even waifufags have much more self-awareness then this.

>why do people like shitty fantasy anime
If only we knew

scary movie was good

Because redditors got waifubaited and they have to spread their shit taste everywhere.

>I thought it was bad
>So no one can actually say it was good
Funny how these things work both ways

No, the FIRST one was decent. It picked on a shit ton of horror movie cliches. The others were terrible.

I'm not saying you can't say it's bad. Just that I didn't think it was. You're free to think it's bad, I just disagree.

Did I say anything about the sequels?

>Did I say anything about the sequels?
No, but read my post again, i said the first one was decent. Not good, decent.

first season was mildly enjoyable, but s2 just sucked ass

>but the animation quality is high
No it wasn't

But it was.
Try proving him wrong instead of just saying "no".

Why can you fags prove it right, you know, with evidence?

Because its fun

>bait.jpg
where's the anime version?

You shouldn't have made this thread. Now the KonoSuba plebbitors are out of containment.

You can dislike it, I don't care, just don't shit up Monday threads. Thanks!

Why the fuck do you faggots make those shitty monday threads? Just fucking go into waifu threads instead.

The first two are literally just saying it's fun(ny), nowhere do they complain about other people not liking it. Stop shitposting.

How bored and miserable are you guys that you have to make threads about things you don't like, just so you can complain about it? Why not find something you like instead?

I see a lost of posts saying that Konosuba is being forced down your throat, but if you go to a Megumin thread and spend 10 hours there complaining (there usually is) you're really only shoving it down your own throat.

>contrarian thread

It's not like you faggots haven't made contrarian threads about Re:zero when it was one of the highest rated series of the year.

Damn that BD cover looks comfy, I might just watch the show.

Shitty animation is not everything there's to anime series.

Fun things are fun.

Sword Art Online was considered "Fun" too.

Literally saved anime. Best series of the decade

It's a really good show and the poor animation sometimes helps it a lot.

SAO took itself way too seriously in an almost comical way

>fluid and dynamic

Was the effort of doing this thread worth it? Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, if you don't like the show don't watch it and move on.

>animation
>characters
2 things I care about the least
I watched SnK and Berserk unironically

So this is how you think?
How old are you btw?

Why do people feel the need to initiate threads through shitposting? Is your opinion so shallow and boring that you can't sit your ass down for a few minutes to think of a good beginning?

Kurisu is right as always.

>cherrypicked meme sakuga
>efffects """"""animation""""""
>forced dynamism
>over saturated
>animated on TWOS?!?!?!

You're right, its shit.

By all means direct us to an actual good show.

No Game No Life. Re:zero, Monster Musume if you just want fanservice and good times

I hope you're not OP

Why do this? No one believes you are serious. I don't get the point of this post. Polite sage.

bahahaha

Not me. No Game No Life i do agree, it was good, both in animation and i also enjoyed the world it had, though the forced references they threw out were just annoying and kinda make it hard to watch at times.

If you want a good show made/adapted by DEEN though, try kore wa zombie desu ka. It was so good, they had to take scenes from it and paste them into KonoSuba.

I just started watching it, the animation is pretty average. I've certainly seen a lot worse.

S2 of Zombie was kinda meh though. S1 was one of the best harems out there though

Why do you think anyone would follow your recommendations at this point? Moreover, why do you think the average Sup Forums poster would not be familiar with Korean Zombie Desk Car? Probable cause: you are possibly underaged and definitely a sub 100 completed series newfag, and you should seriously reconsider your posting habits.

Except it was. They bothered to animate a chick's ass rippling from landing on her butt while naked. That's literally good animation compared to others where the ass (or tits) would just wobble like those shittily "animated" webms people make.

>why do you think the average Sup Forums poster would not be familiar with Korean Zombie Desk Car?
Because most find Konosuba to be good.

They both have the same le wacky randumb humor xDDD. If you enjoyed one, you'd enjoy the other, and probably Excel Saga as well honestly. Your post doesn't make sense. Are you reaching?

>If you enjoyed one, you'd enjoy the other
That's not true. I enjoy Kore wa Zombie much more than i did with Konosuba because it actually had fun characters that weren't completely useless or down right unbearable. Kore wa Zombie also did the getting hit by the truck cliche a lot more better than Konosuba.

Your first post just mentioned the first film though.

is this konosuba thread? vol11 chap 1 is out

It was funny

>keep on making excuses for the shitty animation
You mean artstyle. Animation was fine.

>a lot more better

A season 3 would visit Megumin's chuuni village, right? Please please please

>…No, Megumin aside, I’m not enough of a lolicon to consider Iris a partner.
>But to make a prediction, I’d say the chances for the adult Iris to become onii‑chan’s bride are quite high.
>Rather, I’ll be permanently residing in the capital and chasing away those men who dare approach Iris.
>That way, one day I’ll surely turn from her admirable brother into her romantic partner; then finally…

Meguminfags BTFO

Season 3+ when

Three was the best one.

Emilia did nothing wrong. Emilia is best girl.