I've always looked down on waifufags but now I have a waifu of my own. God help me

I've always looked down on waifufags but now I have a waifu of my own. God help me.

Not a bad choice.

Congratulations on your waifu. Nice pick.

YOU CAN HAVE HER

SHE IS MINE

q: have there been similar characters in anime before?

Absolutely not.

I thought people would call me newfag for asking that question....

What's unique about her?

everything. I can't think about a char that comes close. at first I thought Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live may be similar but she's not.

She has such a cute smile

Shark dedicated thread?

Used goods.

Take that back.

>anime literally aired 2 month ago.
nobody even know this show existed.

keep your hands and eyes of my waifu or else I'll have to cut them off/stab them out.

thx, OP

>nobody even know this show existed.

so? I'm asking whether or not similar chars existed before. Do you have trouble following the logic behind this question?

Yes, Shark never lies.

I would now pay good money to have her fictional manga/anime be made. I think the char idea is actually pretty good, might be the best/most interesting power to come around since geass and death note....

I used to think dakimakuras were stupid until I bought one of my waifu. They are maximum comfy, in more ways than one.

so people barely knows this character, so she can not be compared, so your question can not be answered, and so the term 'newfag' is inappropriately used.

well lets not go that far. I'm pretty sure I'd end up hanging myself with the pillow case - which ironically is exactly what Kurumi Tokisaki would want.... ;_;

She's one of the oldest story archetypes around -- the Trickster Villain, typified in the West by the Norse god Loki.

How many trickster villains have there been in anime?

How is shark so cute and sexy at the same time?

I don't really see the big deal with dakis, they're pretty comfy pillows to hold at night. A lot of people sleep with pillows for various reasons, might as well put your favorite characters image on it.

>How many trickster villains have there been in anime?

dunno, you tell me?

Do any good lewds of her exist yet?