This manga has the most thinskinned fanbase on Sup Forums. Prove me wrong

This manga has the most thinskinned fanbase on Sup Forums. Prove me wrong.

Your a fucking fag

shit taste kys

his fucking fag what?

Fuck off OP, it's great.

Personally I just fap to the doujins.

Proved OP right.

Fucking kill yourself OP

let me guess, the only threads you've visited in all of your 3 months you're already here are One Piece, Naruto and BnHA threads am I right? For gods sake would you please just lurk more

OPfags are way more chill than BnHAfags. Probably because all the shipping cancer means they don't give a fuck if someone calls OP shit.

BnHAfags on the other hand

I totally agree
I don't care for the series although some of the girls are fine but I've noticed the majority of the fans are pissy babies who cry over fucking everything
One of the least fun fanbases I have ever seen

shipping cancer is basically all there is in OP threads these days, shit has totally hit the fan since a few months and if you call them out on it they fucking flip their shit. BnHA has pretty much only the grape/todoroki/momo fags who shit on each others faces, otherwise the threads are chill as fuck. Reminds me of One Piece like 7 years ago.

But never mind all that I wanted my post to tell that there are more than just OP, narutard and BnHA threads on Sup Forums and they contain much worse autists.

Decent enough manga that attracts crossboarders and redditors to its fanbase. I would enjoy it more but the threads dedicated to it make me question if I really want to be associated with those kind of people.

The difference between OP and BnHA is that if you call OP shit the fags here probably won't even reply to you, and if you call BnHA shit its reader will write essays about how you don't get it and it's so much smarter than typical shonenshit.

Unsufferable.

tell me fanbase that is not thinskinned?

The fanbase and threads are terrible, the series is fine just enjoy it and don't go there or you will get cancer.

That's not Naruto or SnK.

The fan base is not Naruto or Hetalia.

Fushimi fans are the absolute worst

one piece is worse.

they think oda is a god who can do no wrong.

so let me get this straight, there are people who want to shit on series, just because, and expect not to be called out? fuck "muh freedom of speech" or "muh opinion", this the behavior of a child

I think we can all agree that HxH is the worst one

But BnHA is objectively a good and well executed shonen manga. It sells really well and has earned the second spot in the rankings since a very long time now. It pretty much already took the place in jump Naruto once had, calling it shit is pretty weird in my eyes.

>objectively a good and well executed shonen manga
>objectively

It has the highest concentration of tumblr and Sup Forums fags spilling over, so that's natural.

it's backed up by actual rankings and sellings which elevates it from an actual opinion, I don't even know what's your problem

Do you think popularity=quality

HxHfags think that HxH is the perfect battle shonen, deconstructed, deep, and that Togashi is the Picasso of the WSJ (which means he draws super good, but you are too stupid to realize it).

JoJofags think that JoJo is the apex of creativity in terms of fights and power systems and that Araki is an example to be followed.

OPfags think that One Piece is incredibly well executed and that Oda is a god of planning.

FMAfags think that FMA is the best battle shonen ever written and that Arakawa is the Hemingway of Japan.

SnKfags think the SnK anime is the best manga adaptation ever made and that each episode is kino.

What do we learn from all this? That these manga are bad? No, they're very fun, actually. That every fanbase is a pain in the ass? Definitely. See ISIS.

Mob Psycho 100 is superior

I like that the DB fanbases understands DB is shit but stills enjoys it

Yeah, are you done?

Kek grapefag you really gotta do this? Just contain your shitposting to the BnHA thread god

That's not Attack On Titan.

>YOUR MANGA IS SHIT!!! WHAT? YOU REPLIED??? UNSUFFERABLE CANCER WHY YOU ANSWER WHEN I CALL YOUR MANGA SHIT
Cry moar, if you don't like it just don't visit the threads, it's pretty simple my retarded friend
>pic related
>you

Draw more toga.

>3rd/4th negative thread today
Okay, which one of you pissed this guy off today?

he just mad because he got his discus account banned from kissmanga because the BNHA threads there are filled with thin-skinned underaged secondaries.

> the doujins
95% of those are homoshit what are you gay?

Where did I say I read all of them

Shounenshit in general tends to have awful fanbases. But what the fuck. This fanbase used to be good. What the fuck went wrong?

>4 threads created at a time with faggot posters writing reddit tier posts
>24/7 general
>worst shitposters in the board
>shipping and waifufaggotry somehow became worse

Fuck this fandom. It used to be great before the anime came and bought reddit fags here.

You need to fuck right off back there and never come back, cancer.

>gets mad no one liked his OOC theory last thread
>THIS FANBASE SUCKS!!

I absolutely guarantee thread quality would shoot through the roof if the supreme autist that shits up every thread on a daily basis just killed himself. Six months. He's been at it for six months now, every single fucking day. He literally pretends to have multiple personalities at this point.

Other than that, there are definitely a couple of waifu falseflaggers. Actual waifufags just never bothered me.

but where else will I stream my dubs?

But HxH being the perfect battle shonen is a fact.

>rubber gum
>perfect
Nope.

Fujos and shippers came to the threads. Generals allow the worst kind of autism to brew.

>six months
Jesus fucking christ

This guy is reaching accelerator shitposter levels of faggotry. Where the fuck are the mods?

It's just like what happened to the Tokyo Ghoul threads once the anime started and ended. Whenever this stuff happens I always can't help but wonder if it's the same guy.

O

He keeps ip ban evading. Mods dont do shit.

>This fanbase used to be good. What the fuck went wrong?
July 2014
It was never good, don't pretend it was. Right of the gate people were calling it an xmen/sky high ripoff and then later a naruto clone

Yeah sure there were faggots now and then. But the threads were tolerable and OC kept pumping out at a nice rate. The threads reached their peak during the all for one battle. After that the fandom started declining and shitposters started coming in.

Why can't we go back to those better times?
The times when fucking mineta wasn't controversial in these threads.

>some user having a breakdown over a work of fiction
gold