Boruto

It's been a trend in Naruto that the next generation is weaker than the last, so has that trend been broken yet? Is Naruto's generation stronger than Minato's? And will Boruto's generation be stronger than Naruto's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WScnp3HPS_c
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kahyō
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

LET THE STORY END FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING CHRIST

Why not use a picture for today's episode...?

how is it a trend? Naruto, Sasuke (and the rest) defeated things like immortal Madara and fucking alien gods. Of course they are stronger than Minato

No. Get ready for another decade of Naruto-I mean BORUTO.

Fixed

Why is it after the first two threads, someone starts the next thread about something completely unrelated to the show

Didn't Gaara defeat and surpass his father?

I appreciate the sentiment, but we're talking about Boruto here.

Why is Boruto so good?

Considering how much younger the kids look and the different hairstyles and outfits chapter 700 is before the Boruto anime as well.

So what do you think Sumire's story and fate is going to be.

because characters actually hang out and chill, they develop through conversations rather than MUH CHAKRA

Pardoned and adopted by Sai and Ino. That or gruesome death.

You think her dad is someone we've seen before?

Boruto will start airing the "Naruto Gaiden" manga chapters in July

GRUESOME DEATH! GRUESOME DEATH!

Probably, They've teased it in a magazine, Sasuke's hawk was already in ep 10, and they are changing the theme music next month so a new arc is starting.

arrested by ANBU and thrown in jail,
than reformed by Sai.

>this craziness
You know, I really disliked how they already showed what's going to happen in the future (maybe after literal years) like this, I wanted to see Bort develop without being aware of something to expect about him, this kind of foreshadowing really puts a bitter taste in my mouth.

Minato was stronger than the third

Hawawa is a miracle of the universe. She deserves a happy ending.

No shit. Don't you remember how freaked out Hiruzen was when Orochimaru tried to summon?

Hopefully Hawawawa will be ok in the end.

is boruto unironically less boring than the original naruto series despite the shitty monster of the weeek?

>Hashirama
>Tobirama
>Sarutobi
>Minato
>TSU FUCKING NADE
>Kakashi
You can't tell me that the hokages weren't getting weaker each generation.

Uchihas are literally genetically prone to violence and destruction jesus christ. Tobirama was so right.

Kagami and Shisui were good Uchiha.

That's quite the copypasta

it's good because all of the SOL stuff in it,
and the anime team is doing a better job at characterization than Kishi.

So theories on Hawawawawawaw?

She is being brainwashed as a sleeper agent, or is she just putting on a facade and is really evil?

Fuck off narutards

Not if we compare it to the short period Sup Forums actually aknowledges Naruto is good.

Compared to Uchiha fanwankery and Shippuden, totally.

Neither. Probably acting under duress.

The hokages doesnt represent the entire gen, they are one step back, narutos is hokage now but not in borutos gen etc etc

The chapter 700 bit is weird because there's no context for it yet in any form. There's only been the manga chapter and that's it. It wasn't animated neither in Naruto or Boruto. I'll switch it up if we get a better picture or, again, if it gets animated

It likes it's cast a lot more than Shippuden, that's for sure

Yeah and Kakashi literally shit his pants at the sight of Orochimaru and yet at his peak he would stomp him.

wtf who is Salada's mother?

Is this shit canon? If they are, kakashi jr. with ice-style Kekki-Genkai kicking ass when?

youtube.com/watch?v=WScnp3HPS_c
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kahyō

Orochimaru could still own Kakashi throughout the entire series. What are you talking about?

You fucked up.
You fucked up
You fucked up.

Yes its from his Hiden novel. He doesn't have any feelings for her though and even if he did she is stuck with running the prison for the rest of her life.

Sakura, how can you not know that?

>Orocohimaru having a chance versus a Kamui spamming Kakashi
Lol

It's amazing how much Naruto took from Hunter x Hunter in terms of shounen tropes, plot, and characters.

Orochimaru has that second skin shit, nigga. Plus Kakashi would probably die from using Kamui three times.

Dragonball and HxH mixed with a dash of YYH.

Karin had her umbilical cord, but it was left unanswered.

Sarada learns to love Sakura like she's her real mom anyway

>but it was left unanswered.
>learns to love Sakura like she's her real mom anyway

Please stop trying to mislead people that didn't read the story.

if we're all gunna be aspies, there's a tier list for this

not sure how accurate it is, but dual-sharingan kamui kakashi is god-mode but sharingan-less he's like mid tier

he would have hauled orochimaru in his prime but otherwise is not much use after the fact.

>Sarada learns to love Sakura like she's her real mom anyway
Because she is her real mom.

shit. hatake clan is good as dead r.i.p.

Hell, tsunade is from the generation between sarutobi and minato but came after both of them. Minato dying young really fucked up their generational succession. On top of that Hashirama and Tobirama are from the same generation for pretty much the same reason.

>Sakura being mid-tier.

She's fucking higher than that, niggas. Am I the only one who actually reads and watches this series? How is that fucking jobber machine Lee higher than her? He hasn't one a single fight. And Sakura surpassed Tsunade so it makes the list even more bullshit.

>Naruto that the next generation is weaker than the last,
this isn't true.

yeah. Anyhow the newer generation, at least since Minato, is each stronger than the last.

Get in here niggers.

>These 2 black people didn't commit any crimes
>the rest of them must be upstanding members of society

Uchiha are the niggers of Naruto universe.

Doujins when

Why? This thread already exists

Care to explain your theory?

This thread sucks. I made a better one.

this tier list is actually fucking retarded.

kishimoto shouldn't have pussied out and kept karin as the mom, the japanese doesn't give a shit about "that" way westerns cries about it

Autism.

That's not how it works, user

that seems kind of self evident, yeah? It IS a tier list

Yes, it does. Now use my thread because as you can clearly see this one's going to shit.

who would win in a fight present Naruto vs prime hashirama (no edo tensei)

Karin being the mom makes no sense at all, the Sauce has always been annoyed around Karin.

I'm still surpised he banged Sakura since he seems to hate everything.

Naruto, he defeated a Madara that Hashirama couldnt

I don't know why people keep giving Sarada the
byakugou when she isn't even interested in medical ninjutsu. Mitsuki or Inojin are most likely to get it in this generation if they learn their medical skills from Sakura.

war naruto>>>>>>>present naruto

true, but gotdamn it's not even close to being accurate.

>Naruto.
>Defeated Madara.

Kaguya's black son wasn't Naruto.

See, this is the problem with the general mentality. You stick to one thread no matter how shitty it gets because you're so afraid of "splitting" even if a better thread comes out of it. But you guarantee that your thread will be shitty by refusing to leave, thus forcing all of the shit into one confined place to stink up everything even worse.

Defeated madara through defeating a fucking god first, yeah.

>being surprised Naruto is poorly written. Shiggy

I have no theory, just conjecture. Based on her conversation with Mitsuki it seems as if she's aware of what she's doing, so she isn't a sleeper agent. Her regretful tone and desire for it to be over imply she isn't evil either.
In all likelyhood, an adult put her up to it. As a child she isn't culpable, hence why I'd say duress.

Would you care to discuss this further in

>literally begging people to go over to his shit thread

Stop shilling your shit thread fucking autist

Because mine isn't filled with /vg/-tier faggotry. Look at this thread right now, and tell me it doesn't suck.

please read the comments in your thread and say that it is better

stop being so triggered over that you thread is the shittiest

My thread isn't getting a chance though, because all the retards are staying here even though they don't have to. Look at how this thread only retains a fraction of the original posters of last thread. That's because they took one look at the OP and first few comments and fucked off because they knew it was going to be a total shitshow.

Are you retarded everyone is in literally only you, me and the user that called out your shilling is in this one

Oh my fucking god, are you actually whining over it?

That one's passed its bump limit you moron.

Even after Rasenshuriken training, Naruto was still pretty shit tier.

it is still the best thread

Yes, because I actually want to discuss the episode without the hindrance of all your retarded bullshit.

is sarada gonna stop dressing like an underage hooker then or are they going to retcon the outfit kishi made her when animating it?

But it's basically dead. Hence why this thread only has a fraction of the original posters. Because it sucks. Because OP is a fag, and made a stupid unappealing thread.

have you even seen your thread you have like 5 shit comments in the last hour it is even deader than both of the other threads combined

I want to rape Salad to death.

Actually some discussion just started.

Ino is still best girl and Naruto should win.

What's happened to the Naruto storm general in \vg\?

She should wear her old outfit, but they'll probably change her back to her slut self afterwards.