ID-0

Episode 11 of ID-0 is out for all 3 anons interested. I have to say I never expected to enjoy this series as much as I have despite my usual no 3DCG policy. What has everyone thought of this show so far?

Nice episode, Addams should chill out now after that post credit scene.

> nice story / awesome ideas
> partially atrocious CGI
> that annoying nya girl
> that screaming robot thing
The goofy elements just ruin it.

We cant escape japanese tropes, its good that we at least get that displayed from the start (or somewhat in the beginning, yeah I know the loli was around episode 4 or 5 from my memory, I might be wrong) and set any expectation if we had any on how this would move forward.

It's probably my AOTS. I've also jacked off to it a lot.

aw shit, thanks for the reminder that its out today. hope the thread is still around once I get a chance to watch it.
I could do without the magic space child and animal companions too. Magic space child had something of an explanation, though unless todays episode proves differently, no affect on the overall plot. Rabbitcatbot was a waste of processing power.

Thanks for the heads up user

It's alright.

Thanks

It's a pretty good show. Also my AOTS. Never expected I'd have two CG AOTSes in a row.

Thankyou Gentle/m/en

wish more people watched this.

tfw almost no fanart

a-anyone?

Hello

Yeah I'm still wondering what the hell FA-LOSER is supposed to be. If I recall correctly, it was some rare last of its kind animal that was mind-tranced into a robot body, but other than that, what's the fucking point of it? It's not in enough scenes to really be a mascot character, and it hasn't really done anything plot-wise. Anyways, really curious to see where this goes as it seems this is only one course and it looks like next week is the last episode.

>3 anons interested

That's cruel. I watch the episode late, but I almost never post in the threads. An there's the anons on /m/ too.

Kain had one of the space lion things in a box in his lab. Pet? Test subject? Who knows. Doesn't explain how it came to be on the Stulti.

I watch the show too but I have the habit of watching 3 episodes in one go instead of one every week. It's just easier for me

The CGI is actually pretty decent. Miles better than Berserk, yet more people are watching that even though they know it's a bad adaptation.

The little girl isn't that annoying. She's not in every scene and only really makes noises when stuff is directly happening to her.

The beast-like robot does scream a bit, but also not a ton. I did notice it at the beginning of the show, but it's happened less and less.

I enjoyed it up through episode 5 or 6 but then I fell behind and people stopped seeding the earlier torrents and now I've been forced to drop it. If any kind anons could seed the the episodes I'd love to catch up.

Wow scratch that I guess a lot of people picked this up or just decided to seed their torrents. A few weeks ago there was a desert, now there are multiple seeded uploads of everything. Guess I've got some watching to do anons, I'll report back if the thread is still up later.

>Miles better than Berserk
That's not an achievement

Miles better than Kemono Friends?