Rate my late snackin' m8s

Rate my late snackin' m8s

You eat like a faggot.

Gnar

the fuck is in those little baggies

clean your bed cover

You should eat healthier and go outside more. That way, you don't have to have an entire box of antidepressants just for a snack run.
Exactly my man.

>Bags of sauce
Mexico is weird

> La paroxetina es un ISRS (inhibidor selectivo de la recaptación de serotonina), se utiliza para tratar depresión, trastorno obsesivo-compulsivo, stress post traumático, fobia social, entre otras.

Stop eating crap, you'll need less pills.

0/10
Mexico is cancer

looks like we got a depressed beaner here

Fasted all day and had a hard workout. Just. Had 10 ounces of spinach and 10 ounces of broccoli. About to smash on 10 eggs

Looks like about 800 calories.

>not meth and cerveza
do better jose

>10 eggs
>sulfur farts
You're a ticking time bomb user, stay clear of anything you don't want destroyed.

I ate like this for a month. I'd just go into a gas station, buy a sandwich, some ramen, some chips, some nuts and chocolates, and some juice/soda. My metabolism ceased to exist, I had no energy, my shit's were harder than calculus, and I developed salt ulcers on my tongue.

0/10, would never eat like that again.

fatty

I take a probiotic complex supplement and haven't had any issues. When I was bulking I ate two dozen eggs a night

>Coke LIGHT
are you allergic to sugar faggot?

Fucking disgusting and incredibly unhealthy

Please eat this three times a day and tell all your Mexican friends to do the same

>probiotics
I guess that may work out in the end.
>two dozen eggs a night
>94+jE0O0
>0O0
0O0

Its the afternoon, fatty

BEST. Who else OMAD and Keto?

sugar is expensive in mexico. beer is cheaper than soda pops

coke light costs the same as regular coke.

Are you in prison?

Those coke lights aren't gonna make you any thinner tubby

Different heat mexican cum

Stop bumping this shit newfags. Go to Sup Forums or /bant/