Where are the sophisticated conservative girls?

Based on real life interactions from my school years to the present, including college, and years of browsing dating sites, girls that identify as right wing/conservative/Republican always seem to take pride in being rednecks, positioning themselves against "the elites."
>muh religion
>muh hunting
>either didn't go to college or went to a shitty one
>"i'm a country girl" (actually from suburbs)
>has no clue what conservative even means other than it's what her mom and dad believe
Where are the conservative girls who are intelligent and who appreciate the finer aspects of Western culture - literature, art, classical music? For every conservative girl I've ever met, culture begins and ends with Jesus, with nothing but church barbecues, football watching, and the occasional hunting/fishing trip in between.
I need a conservative girl that would want to walk with me through the Louvre and marvel at the achievements of Western culture - is there any hope of finding this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_philosophers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Butler#Publications
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incel Wizard detected.

You build them yourself

only if you're a Chad, and even then it's going to be rocky.

Unironically this

Easy. Russian.

How do you not know this?

>Go to Russia
>Marry Russian woman
>Come back to US
>Have kid
>Get divorced
>Pay alimony and child support for the rest of your existence without being able to see your kid or have sex with the person who you brought to this country
Yeah, no I'm gonna pass.

I actually know of two men, both co-workers of mine, who married Russians. Both are now divorced with huge regrets. Those women are pretty and sometimes cultured but they are fucking ruthless when they don't get what they want.

Dude im at the same point.
I'm white, 2*. I want a girl with values. Want to put the wild days behind me. Seems silly.

I've considered going to church to meet a girl with some ethics. However, I acknowledge this comes at the cost of having an intelligent wife.

Where are my +120 IQ non liberal women? I dont want to pull some lib chick and slowly edge her into bearable political beliefs

I remember that thread. Not exactly sure what the consensus was on that. Seemed to be a mixed bag.

Smart women with very strong family values sounds oddly like a clan thing. Americans hardly operate that way.

Women cannot form opinions on their own and lack the critical thinking skills necessary to develop true taste. What being cultured means to you means something completely different to a woman. In order for cultured conservative women to exist, the culture must first be conservative. You are a man. Whether the culture is conservative or not does not altogether influence your status as cultured.

>Where are the conservative girls who are intelligent and who appreciate the finer aspects of Western culture
Half-immigrant girls in graduate school. No joke.
>red pilled because Dad experienced Communist oppression and fascism first-hand
>studying economics, anthropology, physics or environmental social science
>enjoys metal, industrial and traditional folk music
>Libertarian
>no Jesus, YHVH or other religion
>discusses the finer points of any subject
>introverted or adorably autistic
They are out there. Find them, cultivate them, have kids with them if you can.

The consensus is that the Emperor was born several thousand years ago and currently lives among us, but will not unify the Earth for thirty thousand years.

>tfw you will never fight at His side to unify the human race and conquer the galaxy.

the girl of your dreams sounds pretentious af, and if she was intelligent and pretty she probably wouldnt be into you anyway as you clearly have some self esteem issues

Don't exist, conservatives are retards and being high in openness means they are less likely to be conservative.

I think you are very misguided OP, never in history has a man conversed deeply with a woman. They are incapable. Thank your lucky stars they are as they are (the good ones).

The greatest and most powerful bonds have always been between like-minded men. In simpler, less judgemental times they even held hands and pleasured each other, something only the most loyal, closest friends could do.

Women have never been capable of deep thought. Name a single female philosopher.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_philosophers

You didn't name one off the top of your head faggot.

Just like posting a list of black inventors, still nobody knows a single one.... oh except for the one who invented peanut butter (which is fake)

>literature, art, classical music?

Not every teacher is a lefty.

>Where are the conservative girls who are intelligent and who appreciate the finer aspects of Western culture - literature, art, classical music?
Where are all the men that do?

Seriously, I doubt that has anything to do with the gender of the person.
I haven't met a single such person, either male or female at my University.

>girls
>sophisticated

Down here m8

i was going to say Judith butler but you would have dismissed it anyway with an argument of something along the lines of
>feminist philosophy isnt real philosophy, Im talking about REAL philosophy, like plato or hume
and then I would have said
>women have been barred from academia until like the 19th century, so using a lack of such philosophers to prove a point about women is literally retarded.
And then you would have ignored it and gone
>well women cant think rationally anyway
Essentially making a circular argument

There's a difference between trad and conservashit.

Real trad isn't degenerate 50's bullshit, real ancient values that separated our people from the savages.

if they do they are a fag

>sophisticated
he types while trying to avoid getting the cheeto dust on his recently ironed graphic t-shirt
>conservative
thinking himself in the company of conservatives, he uses this word, a word which any thinking man regards as "small-minded"
>girls
HA! This is the funniest one of all, for you see, he doesn't realize that everyone on this website has moved on from the female sex to the far superior futanari, or trap! He still wants a vaginal opening to insert his penis in! How unenlightened, I bet he would "eat a girl out" if she asked him to!

But I am 100% straight...

Sureee. I think being high in openness means you are much more willing to consider the biological reality of race, the tribal nature of homo sapiens, and the likelihood that an ethnoreligious tribe of people are fucking the world to benefit themselves.

Also
>conservatives are retards

That's why you swallow the media's lies day-in and day-out.

nothing but fat angry militant feminists in this country

Butler herself dismissed her first book as bordelrine gibberish.
The fact that women havent conceived of a philosophical reality of note... ever. Is pretty damning.

The most influential female thinker of the 20th century was arguably Helena Blavatsky and she literally just made shit up about metaphysics.

>muh religion
>muh hunting
are one in the same.
>ever notice these people are Protestants?
>q: "le wine in red solo cups" "Christians"
>also q thots and degradation
They were rough to deal with in public schools.
Even rougher in society.
Still better than most, but not the tip of the spear kind of folks.
>conservative
>Catholic
Is what you are looking for.
>Proof in the pudding
>Catholic churches are emaculate
I'm both and while I keep religion entirely to myself, unless threatened by a solo cup, hunting Protestant; In my spare time I photograph churches around America and Europe; also like to go metal detecting.
I avoid Protestants like the devil.
>they started the mess in America
>example
>"minimalism"
They are an entirely different culture than us.

>>conservatives are retards
This is 100% correct though.

you appear to be the unsophisticated one user

but yes most should be more sophisticated

This,the innteligent,understanding,independent woman is a jew psyops myth.All "inteligent" and well "educated" women only care about their career and are liberal af.
This is how you got in this mess,thinking that women are equal to men and giving them all sort of unnecesary rights,letting them in the police,army,politics and then you wonder why your society is falling apart.
The best and rarest quality in a woman is loyalty.You can all go but "muh i cant talk about stuff with her",have you ever been around manny women!?Even tha smart ones dont have much of an insight and can easily ve crushed by an average mans logic.
Op it sounds like you dont have manny smart male tovarăși,get a dumb trad woman make alot of kids and save your intelectual discourse for people that are actually wothy of it,not some stuck up thot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Butler#Publications
She wrote much more than one book. Also there are others off of the top of my head, like simone de beauvoir.
>The fact that women havent conceived of a philosophical reality of note... ever. Is pretty damning.
Being barred from learning tends to do that
>The most influential female thinker of the 20th century was arguably Helena Blavatsky and she literally just made shit up about metaphysics.
Haha lol thats who you chose?

No hope of finding that in shartland. All educated women leave.

>Helena Blavatsky
thats literally occultist tier shit. You are fucking retarded if you think thats womens best or even decent philosophy in general

Baby boomer "muh FAUX NEWS" and "muh Israel" conservatives are retards. Conservatives are not. This is why they are able to come to terms with basic biology, while leftists shit themselves at the sight of IQ distribution graphs by race.

>by race
>implying the census is even correct to begin with
Sorry, user, but this is not. Protestants aren't white.

What are you even talking about?

>Catholic names their children
>both sexes named after Saints
>names like George, Patrick, Marilyn, Anne, etc
>Protestant names their children
>both sexes named after google searches
>names like Kayson, McKenzie, Kirsten, Jaysune

All I'm saying,
I've never been a YeeHaw Trailer park full of Catholics.
Again
>Proof in the pudding

>Protestants
>are
>not
>white

Fair point. When did Protestantism go so wrong? I heard the Catholic church was getting pretty cucky, as of late, however.

>Where are the conservative girls who are intelligent and who appreciate the finer aspects of Western culture
Taken by people who are better than you

IQ120 aspiring standup comedian over here

I'll say, for the Catholic church being cucked, it's no more cucked than their church.
>Let's not forget
>Protestants promoted divorce
>inspired gold-diggers

I just said Blavatsky was the most influential. Which is arguable. She wasn't well informed, but basically was the groundwork for all Western occultism fort he last 100 years.

It's stupid, but it's influential.

finding a tradcon gf comes down to luck and nothing else

life's not a meritocracy. some losers get amazing gfs. some great guys go unnoticed. it's the way the world works.

nothings more cringey than some autist who lucks out and acts like they succeeded exclusively from how awesome they are

occultism is not regarded as a legitimate philosophical field. Unlike stuff like social theory or gender theory. So no she was not influential

>bawww i am not a looser its all just luck
imagine being this guy

"barred from learning"
Men were barred from learning too, so they invented school. How come bitches didn't
invent school?

Maybe they're dumb...?

Gender studies/social sciences is world building with about as much empiricism as occultism. Your post reads like a joke to anyone who is moderately opposed to post-modernism

They dont exist women will give up their values for chad

>Brown hair

Discarded.

>I need a conservative girl that would want to walk with me through the Louvre and marvel at the achievements of Western culture - is there any hope of finding this?

u wot m8?
If you want a beta girl like you are a beta male, well just step outside m8.
Beta girls are everywhere and their politics is whatever you want it to be.

Im going to assume that your first part is a joke.

And for the second part empiricism isnt a big part of it, however unlike occultism, social theory and gender theory dont just posit the existence of things, they ask "is this thing we do a biological necessity?" "No" "Then its constructed and we can look into it as such". Occultism lacks any such rigour

i know an american who married a russian they've been together for 10+ years and have a few kids

>Beta girl

I don't think you understand the nature of the genders. There are no beta girls because there are no alpha girls.

Men are like a pyramid, women are like water.

>social theory and gender theory dont just posit the existence of things, they ask "is this thing we do a biological necessity?" "No" "Then its constructed and we can look into it as such"

lmfao. Nah they don't coz nun of em even fucking know anything about biology so how the fuck can they theorize about it. It is actually the opposite - sophistry to conceal actual biological differences as constructed.

>do women biologically have to wear lipstick and high heels
no
>then its a social thing
Thats just off the top of my head

*beta being not in sexual demand and not dominant
*alpha being in demand and dominant

Each have a place in the social hierarchy for that and they know their place.

If you somehow meant to state that all women are exactly the same then I hypothesize that you are a virgin

hehehe

>do women wear makeup and glam in all and every single hominid culture on the planet?
yes
>then it is a biological thing
Thats just off the top of my head

If I see another camo track suit again I'm going to shoot up my... Nevermind b

Social Theory = Cultural Relativism
Occultism = Reality Relativism

It's just about how much stupid you are willing to take. My only point in bringing her up is that she influenced powerful people (Hitler).

And she accomplished more than any gender theorist, for doing something that is marginally more stupid.

Literally the point of civilization and patriarchy.

If you cant find one, grab a feral and get to domesticatin'.

At Truck stops giving $10 blow jobs... conservatives love money!

Only one I can think off the top of my head is Ayn Rand.

>sophisticated
>conservative
>girls
pick one

I have searched for a while now. Every dating site I go to is either full of leftists or everyone in my area is a leftist.

I live in Southern California and you can only find conservative girls in Orange County, or around 300+ miles away in Northern California or Arizona.

But in some states like Texas you can find young conservative women aged 18-25 pretty easily.

But do keep in mind some websites will simply never have what you are looking for. Never go to sites that overly cater to SJWs, are designed for people with fetishes, nor are for casual hook ups. You will only find the most disgusting moral-less filth on those sites.

>Lipstick
Accentuates youthful features, which is more attractive in women than men (babies born to older women aren't as healthy as babies born to younger women, as an example).

>High heels
Impracticable. Additionally, to be blunt, they make the ass look larger than it actually is.

Two bad examples imo. You probably should have mentioned something like dresses.

>Using asterisks

>Alpha = sexual demand and dominance

There's your problem, bucko. There aren't enough assertive women for them to collectively function like this. There are also too many sexually attractive women to function like this. I'm just spitballing here, but I have the feeling you are as well, so unless you get some authority points I don't see this going anywhere.

>All women are the same

They cluster around averages more than men. This is a statistical fact, shout 'virgin' all you want.

>But in some states like Texas you can find young conservative women aged 18-25 pretty easily.

technically you're not wrong. you're right it is easy to find them. however they are either hispanic or care more about their horse than they'll ever care about you.

t. texan

>bucko
yeah nah cunt.
It is sad for you, I know, but the Pareto principle applies to sex dynamics as well.
That is why cunts like OP and you whinge and whine. You are just on the shit end of the 20%.
Thats why my life advice is sage: Go for the beta equivalent to what you are - taking full account of feminine hypergamy.

Now get out there and find your beta little boi. They are virgins and they are everywhere and desperately want to be noticed, just like you and OP want to be noticed

You're probably not going to find a girl like that broadcasting from the rooftops that she's right-wing. Women tend to create hive-like social groups. The muh jesus girls are more comfortable making their politics part of their identity because they're surrounded by women that think just like they do.

>they care more about their horse than they'll ever care about you

This is extremely true.

normal =/= necessary
Thats the fundamental philosophical point underlying literally all of philosophy
nigga thats trash and you know it. Occultism has nothing to do with subjectivism

>And she accomplished more than any gender theorist, for doing something that is marginally more stupid.
Thanks to people like judith butler we now have trans peeps. So They are pretty fucking influential

They only do this to the white genetic trash. These men actually believe that they can buy love and loyalty.

L
O
L

Not in America

Women mold themselves around you. They are largely what you make of them.