Why is divorce so normalized? In the past...

Why is divorce so normalized? In the past, marriage meant you were going to spend the rest of your life together until death did you part. Nowadays marriage is just “oh lol maybe get married, maybe have an affair, maybe have a kid or two, get divorced, get remarried, maybe have another kid, etc”. What went wrong? It seems like nowadays divorce is just something everyone does, you’d be hard pressed to find very many 45+’s who haven’t been divorced nowadays. What happened to the sanctity of marriage?

Islam can fix that, my brother

>What went wrong?
Weak men.

Okay how do I get an Islamic wife?

>What went wrong?
birth control
>What happened to the sanctity of marriage?
never existed

we need a white ethno-religious Islam or we'll be slinging shit in a few generations as well

Alimony

What? Mariage is about being commited to one person, not picking up every whore you come across on the street and add her to your harem.

Modern people believe that true love and finding the right person matters more than a stable marriage.

I am a divorced guy.

It fell apart, I was never going to push for such a thing. It was her idea. She saw I was going to work myself to death for her thirst of money.

We arranged things well, I volunteered to pay for her debts as she has numerous medical issues, (When we were married, she had major back surgery, I had to wipe her ass for weeks)

Alone and happy with it.

Marriage requires a shit ton of work on both sides. Jobs. Home. Sex.

Yes virgins, sex is work. When you're married, sex is a fuckton of work, you can become sick of it.

Just move to europe and marry a convert

you get any GF and force convert her, gets out of line and she will feel your wrath

>birth control
this, your wife should always be pregnant with your seed or she'll hunt for dick elsewhere
>that subconscious desire to be pregnant will tell her that you're not capable of getting her pregnant and she'll subconsciously want to fuck around until she's pregnant
so keep her pregnant and in line and she'll be loyal

The normalization of cohabitation before and without marriage. Hollywood pushed a lot movies glorifying cheating and having affairs

>What happened to the sanctity of marriage?
>never existed

there have always been deviants, but guaranteed the majority of people believed in the sanctity. People gave up on god mostly. You don't even need god necessarily. Ordered societies are better anyways. Confucianism is an example of this. Maintaining a strong marriage is key but no god is involved. So either way that sanctity exists to mentally developed people, especially socially. Which our society no longer has

you're an idiot for agreeing to that

I'm not worried about me, but future generations will be like
>that niggress is Islamic, I'll marry her

it needs to be ethno-religious so the only options are white people

Agreeing to what?
I escaped with the majority of my money and no alimony or child support.

There is only one way. Pic related.

>virgins
>whores
pick one

How exactly? Its pretty easy to obtain a divorce for a man under Sharia law.

Maybe the act of getting a divorce is easy but there's repercussions for it. Among everything that isn't haram, divorce is the worst thing a muslim can do. It's social suicide for a muslim to get a divorce. Hence the low divorce rates for Muslims.

Really? I'm actually curious, since I'm not that much of a expert when it comes to the practice of divorces in the Muslim world. What are the consequences? Does it matter if the husband is rich and influential or not? What about the woman - what is the probability of her getting remarried?

Huh, divorce thread dead.

because when you marry for love and are no longer required by law to stay together and neither partner is completely financially dependent on the other then when the love fades so does the marriage

You are ignorant. In the middle ages, divorces in cities were a common thing. In early modern period divorces became a taboo. In the middle ages you could have a divorce if you aren't sexually satisfied, if your wife's family didn't pay you enough, if your spouse acts rude etc. There were even prenups.