Saekano

Why did the girl who suffered the most have to lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qGae5bqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she deserved it.

Because she's a shit.
Utaha a best.

Kato is the best you double nigger

A possessiv cunt. No thanks

Megumi a best
Eriri a cute
Utaha a shit

>pastebin.com/qGae5bqU

GS3 summary

>Everybody is horrible: The show

Utaha > Mayu > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi > Machida >>> trash >>> Akane > Eriri

These two are good people.

Who?

>tfw no bf

>normalfag who invades your house and throws your precious collection into the trash
>good people

>she gets a mail from Tomoya, and as she reads it she just gets angrier and angrier until she sees the last line “I want to see you soon.”
>Megumi, about to lose her flatness and trying to hold back her excitement, prints out the mail
Possessive Megumi is cute

>Megumi says that she doesn’t care for a trial for greater love; in exchange for just a little happiness, she’d take the route with no conflict
>her crying grows uncontrollable, but Utaha tells her that she feels nothing from her crying and that since it’s her route’s challenge, she can do something about it
>internally, Utaha monologues that the pain Megumi feels from a mere two week absence is nothing compared to the pain Eriri felt from losing a decade long love and that Eriri’s crying had real sorrow

Why is Megumi so shit?

I don't get it. Why would crying about (so far) short-lived love be inferior to crying about a love that lasted nearly a decade? Who the fuck gives Utaha the right to decide which one feels the most sorrow or which one is suffering the most?
Bitch is just bitter because she lost.

But Megumi is the rightful winner. Eriri can go die while crying that she lost.

because all suffering does is make you a shitty person with problems

Utaha didn't say who she thought deserved to win. Only who she thought suffered more

What am I seeing here?

Why do people watch this type of wish fullfilment haremshit with no artistic or intellectual value?

And that's what I was complaining about. She acts as if Megumi's suffering is inferior to Eriri's just because Eriri loved Tomoya for a longer period of time.
That's bullshit. There is no definite measure for that sort of thing and if anything it's up to Megumi and Eriri to see which one is suffering the most, not Utaha.

>bawww I waited for him the longest
>bawww I suffered the most
>bawww it's Tomoya's fault he didn't understand me and I didn't understand him
>bawww I dindu nuffin and deserved to win bawww

This novel just made me dislike Eriri even more. I'm glad she got BTFO and there's more tears to come.

Megumi cries because he's gone for two weeks. Eriri cries because her feelings will never be requited. To Utaha, it's an easy decision.

Eriri cries because she's retarded and it's entirely her own fault that she lost. She got no sympathy from me.

And who gave her the right to decide shit? Maybe Megumi feelings for Tomoya are so strong than a two week absence is enough to bring her a lot of pain and maybe they aren't.
I'm not arguing who is suffering the most, I'm arguing that Utaha has no right to pass judgement on other people's feelings, which seems extremely arrogant to me.

Well yeah, Utaha is bitter about losing and that affects her judgment, but she just saw Eriri cry and as far as she could see, Eriri's crying was more intense.

So cute.

All of Eriri's suffering is self-inflicted because she's an idiot who doesn't learn from her mistakes or even admit when she makes them.

You forgot that Eriri deserved it. Second, Utaha was just bitter because why would a winning girl be crying at all.

Do I smell yuri?

You forgot most of Michirus good dialogue was Utaha feeding her lines

what I don't get about this series is why anyone WANTs any of these top tier goddesses to fight for the dick of that beta shit mc. The mc is literally the worst human being in their story, and I'm supposed to cheer for a girl to win his dick?

Frankly I am hoping he BTFO all of them with his autism so that they all can end up happily ever after with far superior men later in life.

He's not THAT bad.

She isn't the main girl.

>He's not THAT bad.
he's pretty fucking autistic.

What mistakes?
She lost at the beginning of the novel and it's stupid.
>I can not love you because you betrayed me when you were 8 and it doesn't matter that you risked your life for my dream

She lost way before that when he betrayed Tomoya trust for the second fucking time rght after their relationship was in its best moment.

>you were 9
She avoided him even when they were 15-17, wtf you talking about.

Really? Seems like simple logic to me.

Who has the right to be more distraught? A person who loses a loved one for a few weeks or another who has been in the same position for a decade (albeit her fault) and will never have that love requited?

Think its pretty clear who to feel worse for.

He's a blithering autist.

Which is why I can't fathom why anyone talks about winning in this show. Everyone loses for wasting their time with him

>I'm going to drop you and refuse to speak to you for the better part of a decade, then have the gall to blame you for it, then when you let me back into your good graces and start to trust me again, I'm going to immediately drop you again and make a lame excuse for why it's your fault

Eriri is a fucking retard and her pain is her own doing. She doesn't deserve pity.

I don't want to go full faggot but love is nothing you can't just measure. Like I said before, maybe Megumi's love for Tomoya is so strong that two weeks of not seeing him causes him more pain than what Eririr is going through and maybe Eriri is the one suffering the most, the thing is that Utaha is no position to determine whose suffering is stronger and by doing so she comes out as a bitter and sore loser.
And at least from the way the summary words it it's not that Utaha feels worse for Eririr because they have a more close relationship that the one she has with Megumi, she is literally saying that Megumi's sorrow is inferior to Eriri.

;-;

> love is nothing you can't just measure.
wat
*love isn't something you can just measure
I don't know what the fuck happened with that sentence. I blame the lack of sleep.

> Like I said before, maybe Megumi's love for Tomoya is so strong that two weeks of not seeing him causes him more pain than what Eririr is going through.

Isn't this by itself an assumption you're making? I haven't read the story since good lord, I've grown to dislike just about every character at this stage so I'm not aware of the context, just the logic presented.

>Utaha is no position to determine whose suffering is stronger

Oh come now, while I understand your point? Suffering is something that can be determined, at least to an extent.

If you see someone who has achieved their dream and is distraught by a temporary setback and place them against another who has flat out lost...It is neither unreasonable nor arrogant of Utaha to believe Eriri is suffering more. Just as anyone would pity someone who lost a limb over someone who flunked an important (but rectifiable) test.

Whether Utaha is correct about her assertion is another matter.

He still shows his power level like a retard.

Why would he stop? I mean, he is a fucking autist but the guy is happy that way.
Bitch is either retarded or really self-centered if she was expecting him to change for her sake or to not choose a girl who didn't give him the cold shoulder for years and betrayed him twice.

Still, didnt she loved him for 10 year, even feeling pain?

But the other girl give it the cold shoulder for months

You have a point there.

>Eriri’s crying had real sorrow
Jesus Christ what a fucking gang of yards. Utaha instantly drops to second last place for this faggotry, she and Eriri might as well become a lesbian couple.

Yeah, but in her case she was angry at him for doing something that hurt her and everything could have been solved sooner if the MC wasn't such a passive beta asshole.
In Eriri case Tomoya didn't really do anything to deserve being ignored like that and his attempt at fixing things ended up with her betraying him again.

She, quite literally, calls Eriri her friend for life.

>Utaha can't have an opinion
She didn't even voice it.

If suffering was needed for success, all of Sup Forums would be millionaires.

Nope.
She was jealous.

Jealousy was involved no doubt but even then she didn't start ignoring him out of fucking nowhere, Tomoya actually did something to cause her to get mad at him and Megumi told him so before she began to ignore him.
You can't compare that with Eriri ignoring Tomoya out of nowhere despite the fact that the only thing he did was being an outspoken autist because she values more her social life than the dude she supposedly loves.

Eriri was a weak girl who hates being bullied

tomoya or no bully, she took the decision

Girls who suffered the most are usually the most interesting. Search your feelings, you know this to be true.

Only when the girl didn't deserve her suffering. Eriri is completely responsible for everything that happened to her.

Isn't it a really hard decision for a kid?

Is there any anime/manga that MC is female and breaks up with antisocial childhood friend to become popular. Years pass but now she gets bullied for any random thing and friend is there to save her?

For a kid yes, but 10 years passed and she still didn't give a fuck. Tomoya might be a retard but he wins on this one.

Worked for Setsuna who is also written by the same author.

How does that not make a girl more pitiful and deserving sympathetic? Especially if said girl is sincere, earnest, and can't help it? Either way, the writing pins down the main source of the issue back when Tomoya and Eriri 9 years ago. They were just kids and can't deal with complex feelings and decisions, much less empathizes one another. Utaha points that out. It's irresponsible to blame young children like that.

Eriri is just pitiful, not sympathetic. Maybe if she was smarter and was able of learning from her past mistakes, she'd be more liked.

Well the girl who suffered the most is the most talked here, so yeah it's true.

She's just infamous. Nowhere near as popular as Megumi or even Utaha.

But she tried, she joined his pet project, she apologized and risked her health.

Stll the most talked.

Only because Eririfags are the most autistic waifufags and will never let anyone have the last word when shitting on Eriri.

Please stop comparing Setsuna to the one-dimensional caricatures from this turd. Thanks.

>Tomoya loves a fairytale happy ending

Will this series somehow end with one?

And then betrayed him the minute he started to trust her again, proving she learned nothing from her previous betrayal.

I don't think so.
It's going to have a good end but there wasn't really a conflict between the main pair or a trail to overcome.

From his point of view, it will be, but he'll never know just how heartbroken Eriri was.

Dump, I need some healing on my life

Why would Eriri stop chasing him if Utaha says she'll continue?

...Why the fuck did Utaha say she'll keep gunning for him?

user that was poisoned since the beginning, Akane put the decision of join her only to Eriri and the plot demanded that she can't draw as long as she is happy.

>wants to discuss and debate a character you don't like instead of talking about the girl he likes
Literally autism and tsundere.

Eriri is both pitiful and sympathetic. Being more emotional rather than logical as a girl helps her since if she was logical than she would be portrayed as calculating and unfeeling more than the opposite. That would make her less relatable as a person.

>Implying Utahafags isn't a dying race

The comparison is value. Don't deny it.

The comparison isn't even right since Eriri is more similar to Kazusa.

It's a suffering comparison, not a whole character comparison. And actually Eriri takes from both Setsuna and Kazusa.

>Utahafags a dying race
Not in the place that matters.

I don't particularly like Eriri, but she'll get over it. The worst thing she "lost" was an overbearing four-eyed sperglord who she found out couldn't even light her creative fire anymore.

>Compares "suffering"
Are you using your brain? How the fuck you compare this on totally different characters?

Eriri is just based on Rea from Parfait. Any other similarities with other girls are also common among Maruto heroines.

Who cares about Japan.

Setsuna is quite self-destructive and suffered the most, it's among the reason why she's most interesting. Quit making it complicated.

Explain.

>Any other similarities with other girls are also common among Maruto heroines.
Isn't that kind of a stretch to say? WA2 and Saekano are probably the most well-known works Maruto has done. And WA2 is preceded by Saekano. Eriri and Utaha have traits that are clearly derived from WA2. I don't know about Parfait, but from what I gather that series doesn't appear to be a dark or serious story. The main heroines don't seem to have spiritual successors aside from blonde twintails in the design department.

Megumi is what Setsuna would be if the plot didn't fuck her all over. Conversely, Eriri is what Kazusa would be without the plot armor.

>I don't know about Parfait, but from what I gather that series doesn't appear to be a dark or serious story.
Neither is Saekano. Parfait is probably more emotionally charged than Saekano without reaching WA2's levels of drama. Eriri is a direct copy of Rea, from design from base personality. Nothing really from the WA2 heroines that wasn't done before by Maruto was attributed to Eriri.

Emotionally charged but without WA2-esque drama? That doesn't sound like Maruto's style. Are there detailed summaries or translations somewhere that describe the heroines?

>show a poll with only a few votes just to show that Shitriri is more popular
>some user shows a poll from Japan and 2 characters completely shit on Eriri
>w-who cares about Japan r-right?
Ebin

That's more of a role comparison. And I don't disagree.

Well yeah.
It's not like the nips post here.

Setsuna was interesting because she was a sly fox that tried to fight a losing battle against "true love" and almost succeded. In comparison, Eriri's suffering was a direct consequence of her own self-absorbed personality and cowardice.

You know how it is, best girls almost never win.

>Eriri
>best girl

But Eriri tried to make things better.

When will we get a manga/anime series about two harem members losing the MCBowl and finding love with each other?