90% of Sup Forums would rather date

90% of Sup Forums would rather date this:

Than this

90% of Sup Forums will become SUPERMEN and kill the Jews

this

needs to get that disgusting mole removed.

I'll remove you in a minute cunt!

Her whole face is kinda disgusting.

Nah, she's pretty much perfect otherwise.
Insta-trash with mole, sorry.

you need to expand your thesis here.
i don't know what you're talking about
are you saying most of Sup Forums are secret amerimutt bean queens?
is one a jew?
is one a trap?

By your American standard yes.

You’ll have to find out. No one of them is a Jew.
Which one would you choose?

agreed

literally arab/jew, poo eyes and mixed race face. i think her hair is dyed, consider the eyebrows, as they're much darker in comparison. BEWARE OF WHO U BREED WITH POL

... so what's ur point u Eurocuck faggot?

Yeah but you're a subhuman shitskin with an EU flag

first one looks Med

I assume the OP's "point" is that pol would rather date a Med than a """white"""?

idk but I guess he acknowledges the first girl is more beautiful

Sup Forums is full of shitskins so of course they would.
The rest is guys who can't get a white gf so they go for non-white ones.

you can drop the jew flag, jew.

She is superficially prettier than the first post, so what is your point?

In the same boat. This is so vague I don't know what triggers I'm supposed to pull. Majority of hetero males prefer brunettes. There's plenty of data on that. Maybe some white power broh is salty about that fact?

Actually I'm not even sure what point OP is trying to make.
The only guys on here who express a distaste for blonde haired blue eyed women is because they can't get them.
Those same guys then worship mutt shitskin women because those women are the only ones who ever gave them attention.

this

Here you go.

First pic has objectively more attractive face.
Inb4 it's a trap

I think the first one is Jewish because you're trying to make some tricky vague gotcha post, her ears are covered by her hair, no side profile of the nose, and her lower lip is larger than her upper lip.

The second one looks half Mexican.

What are you trying to do here

Is that a giraffe?

Than this.

Long necks look good on women. They always remind me of the elegance of a doe.

And the utility of a giraffe

Barf.jpg

You don't think she's beautiful (the blonde gal)?

>And the utility of a giraffe
They're useful for teaching children about biology.

Ofcourse she is i'm just memeing

I can't tell anymore. I'm starting believe that every guy on the internet is gay.

Sup bby open manbobs n benis

the only thing keeping pol from dating op's pic is if it was a trap. guaranteed you faggots would get giddy if a girl like that was into you. dont lie faggots.

>dating 3D
Are you fucking gay?

Here have one from our clay.

I always love how Dutch women look like. Their noses and head shape are so perfect. There is something so calming when I look at them and I can't explain it. They seem so naive.

She's hot as fuck, here's one from our clay

nothing irritates me more than an unnaturally long phallic looking neck. I imagine punching her in the head to see it bobble around. Awkward looking stuck up cunts they always are.

i was driving the hour or so up to my place and got waved at by a qt redhead. i dont know why this is relevant, but im an ugly old white guy.

Why do aussies love "down to earth" and "low class" gals? I would love it if my girlfriend was stuck up and hated normal looking people. It shows me that she has standards and has self respect.

Looking at the bulge of her eyes would send me into a psychotic rage on first disagreement. She would be the kind of cunt who keeps her mouth wide open during sex. like a fucking sideshow alley clown collecting balls.

I like her black eyes, would marry.

you seppos are greedy superficial fat cunts, that's why.

C-can I post women from my country?

Standards are gained from the skills you have acquired. Not how you look from just being born and paraded like a sexual thing. She is only compatible with other showpony fucks because whe is a useless fucking cunt hole

Please go right ahead. This thread doesn't seem to have a direction anyways.

T-thanks

that's a big neck

man, good thing im a vodka potatonigger

FACT

Any nordic girl with an ass or tits is only like that because she is part med

Her face is savagely harsh even under 7 coats of shit. Imagine the glint from her eyeball as you looked at the side of her healthy, although gaunt featured, face.

In saying that she is about a 9 for ireland

It's great thing to have a wonderful body and face. A beautiful woman that is thankful for her looks maximizes them and doesn't act or pretend to be someone she is not. She should act according to her worth and she is worth more than ugly women. I wouldn't be upset if a successful man was posh and disregarded me. It's his right. Whores are bad, I'll agree with you on that.

perfect girl

For you

Is this as good as an oriental gal will ever look like? I can't seem to find a better looking one.

Holy moly show brown moon.

Unrelated to my country, I just find her pretty

Some of you people posting have a weird long neck fetish, by the way

>brown eyes
dropped

my girl's best girl

>primejailbait.com
lmao

nothing can compete with hapas

We all have "your girl", user

I still can't understand why their men have /r9k/ levels of hatred torwards anybody not-hapa

that's how I like them, young and dumb.

If we're going to accept hybrids, it's castizas

you stay away from her, she's MINE!

that looks eastern euro/rodent like features.

>castizas
she's not though. isn't she part american indian?

I'd rather date a FiM-Horse

>"Moore's ancestry is Russian Jewish"
oops

Why does looking at her sitting there, the spot around her stomach, makes me think of her pooping a whole bananana?

>Part indian
that's a castiza you dip

Why does she have a nigger upper lip. First argument and i would look down on her like the mutt alien looking piece of shit she is.

Those faggots saying pol has changed the way i think should fuck off now, you don't belong here. You must find Sup Forums and be relieved that likeminded people exist.

I realized that technically this is the case after I posted. In any event, I was wrong, she's a kike.

it's called pronounced lips faggot, it's not necessarily a nigger trait

pooping is the last thing that occurs to me when I look at her.

I'm not into men

Swedish Giraffe?

she's only 13. I like them 14 and up.

She's not 13 my dude, give it a quick look
She is right up your alley, you pedo

I hate that I look at that and feel the way that I do.

The whole "Come to brazil" isn't just a meme, user

14 is fine. Mary had Jesus at 14. Now stop moralfagging and post more.

Denise Richards without the bolt-ons.

looks like the cash me outside girl if so them milkers are coming in nicely hehe

that's a man, dude

Coalburner; first in line on the day of the rope

Don't tempt me like this.

I hate my life.

too skinny literally no tits

might as well be a skinny beta man