FBIanon was right

Forget Q, Meganon, and all the other larpers. In the summer of 2016, FBIanon laid all this out for us and now here we are. The thousands of sealed indictments, FISA abuses Clinton Foundation, Hillary Victory Fund money laundering, DNC primary rigging, the Awans, Obama/Hillary radio silence, and the constant deflections by the Left...it all makes sense.
Admiral Mike Rogers was the linchpin who went above the call of duty and reported the spying abuses directly to Trump (although he probably already knew) and now the rest will be history.
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN!
Read for yourself:
archive.is/RffAd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=723nXARriik
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Declaration_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(Israel)
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War
gita.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=529431
youtube.com/watch?v=GfFV3R_7-LM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Throat_(Watergate)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its Comey. He did a follow up too. Look at how James asks the most important question

He also posted A Lament for Israel on twitter.

nobody cares you mentally ill boomer

>any agency can find any computer working right now
Perfectly in line with the Intel leaks wow

bamp for justice

post yfw you realize Comey was putting on a big show so that there was a catalyst to appoint the special prosecutor Trump promised during the debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=723nXARriik

>Lament for Israel

April-May 2018. Year 70.

kayfabe.

Year 70?

Comey and Mueller have always been /ourguys/, it's just that their hands were tied until Trump became President.
Never forget...SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

nah Q is real too man
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

Nobody gives a fuck.

I need to make some Comey memes now.

nice argument faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Declaration_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(Israel)

CONFIRMED.
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html
Why did HUSSEIN travel ahead of POTUS?
"Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year."
Re-read crumbs.
Future unlocks past.
Q

considering some of the other fuckery i've seen and read about, this doesn't sound too off the mark, my bet is Q is some mid level analyst in a three letter department who has connections to someone high up in the trump administration, thats how his shit tends to read, i wouldn't say he himself is a high level guy though.

I say hes a group who pieces shit together with the bits of intel they get.

We are so close. The day of reckoning is near. Libs heads will explode, DOTR won't even be necessary. There is not another human alive on this planet or dead in the ground that could have done this other than Donald J. Trump. He is our Savior.

rundowns for those not in the know

I remember FBIanon, could he be Q user???

I work for DHS/fema
Q is a fake
But a few real FBI and feds do post on here and there post get ignored

can someone explain to me what the operational benefit is of these supposed leakers to come on here to shitpost to a bunch of randos?

thing is once in a blue moon Q actually hits on something of note, so idk, i'm willing to give a slight bit more credit then that.

you might be right, but consider this other piece of validation

_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

5 or so minutes later trump tweets about small business saturday, later the same day trump retweets a website called magapill. On the front page of magapill they talk about Q and everything we have found so far.

gonna need proof for that...

because Sup Forums is basically a metric fuckton of Governmental spooks working with a bunch o randos to make the world a slightly less shitty place. theres also a surprisingly large amount of people from different militaries on Sup Forums, and thats partially why the hell shit actually tends to get stuff done.

well the reason he stated is simple, if the whole scope of the corruption got out and everybody knew about it, it would send 90% of people to the hospital. the reason Q is posting is to lessen that effect, to prepare the masses for what is to come.

I can post my work page and sign into my payed account

People would rather talk to larpers since the like what larpers have to say and ignore legit guys.

I've got a bag of fireworks saved from the last 4th and I'm gonna light them off on the day of reckoning. Hey maybe we can make it a national holiday, call it the "Day of Reckoning" and celebrate it once a year?

Same reason for MeToo, Charlottesville, Trump's attacks on the media, and the PissGate Dossier.

user what was FBI referring to Kushner>Kushner is playing in an occult sandbox
What does pol/ have on this guy?

wait, how the fuck would someone from fema know anything at all about Q. calling bullshit.

This is when Trump called Obama a "great man" then went on to be a giant failure as POTUS and then Obama cried, relented and "head exploded" in pic related? LOL.

You're the fucking example of why Republican conservative Trumpcucks are such dumbfucks. The ending of this story is your life being WORSE. Trump isn't fighting for you fuckface, he's fighting for ME. I haven't voted Republican since I was a teenager.

Trump was inaugurated he was 70 years old 7 months and 7 days in the year 5777 of the hebrew calendar.

Fake and gay.

Are the spooks the Nazis or the boomercucks?

GUYS. THIS IS WHY Q SHILLS SPAM EVERY THREAD. ITS TO DERAIL ACTUAL DISCUSSION.

I was losing faith in Comey, but now I understand.

He took one for team America.

sure dude, run along now have your (you)

Notice how FBI user mentions Mossad, Israel, AIPAC, Clinton Foundation, Obama, Treason, SAP's etc etc.

Q pretends to be cryptic but offers nothing of value.

little of A little of B, some of them are also the most prolific shitposters on the board.

Large amount of people come to pol.

Like I said!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War

look, every fucking time you do this shit, with no actuall basis to your argument at all. you completely ignore the validation points and Q and just call it a larp nonstop. tell me why anyone at all should even consider your opinion valid if you wont even try to debunk any of the validation points.

Signed into my pass
And my name is in this list
gita.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=529431

°>
"

Are you real? There's no way someone can be this gay.

nah, not buying your bullshit, noone from fema would know anything about Q or his identity, he literally said only 10 people in the world can confirm who he is.

>
>thing is once in a blue moon Q actually hits on something of note, so idk, i'm willing to give a slight bit more credit then that.
>then, not than
>clocks strikes twice a day so it must be accurate attitude
Yup, this threads retarded

Please remind us mobile users how to change the URL for these images so they are actually readable

What do you think of this theory?

I don't get it, he looks like he did every other day of his Presidency.

Reminder. Q shills only post in threads to derail it. Look how fast all discussion turns to arguing about Qs validity. This LARP has been around since November and if they still have to argue about its credibility and force the discussion into EVERY THREAD they go into they're shills.

Go to bed Alex soros, no one cares what you think.

I'm the one that works for DHS/FEMA
Q is a larger
So is most FBI anons
When the real FBI anons post in here people ignore them

try refuting the points instead of assuming that its automatically a larp, if you dont it proves your ignorance.

>I need to make some Comey memes now.

Lordy

The q user is kinda dumb but the fbi user was pretty accurate, excluding trumps vp pick.

What has Q exposed nothing at all I could give you REAL inside information and you would ignore.
If you like A's cryptic bullshit that leads to nothing then enjoy it.

>payed.
>I work for dhs/fema

That fits

Flynn should have been VP but the Jews flipped out.

people are talking about it more because it keeps becoming more real, and the implications if it is real are terrifying...

Based

Cool story.

I agree, but pence has done a good job. I liked Flynn because he calls out Islam. Sad Flynn had to fuck up his life.

>Please remind us mobile users
Kys

There's multiple real and fake FBI anons
That's why some are accurate and some are complete bullshit.

the fuck... he was saying Q was a larp... bot??

youtube.com/watch?v=GfFV3R_7-LM

>I could give you REAL inside information
GIB NAO

>I liked Flynn because he calls out Islam.
Fuck off Jew. THE ONLY PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD THE CAUSE OF ALL OTHER PROBLEMS IS FUCKING ISRAEL AND KIKES. THATS IT.

ISRAEL.

AND

KIKES.

Cring

DUH boomer

He admitted to mixing in Sup Forums bullshit so ppl would ASSUME it was a larp. Filter out the garbage.

Oh no

Fair point

>I could give you REAL inside information
What are you waiting for then? attention?
Just start posting screencaps from said Insiders here that have been ignored or post your own.

Only neets, teens, and boomers are on this Japanese cupcake board.

click the link to the archive in the OP

I hope you're not one of the posters working for the government because it's never that simple.

Here's inside inside knowledge
Trump is clueless on how dangerous antifa members like Lacy macauley are.
Trump is very aware of George Soros and John podesta and goes to sleep in denial about how dangerous these individuals are.

The Russian royal family let the anarchist and communist get out of control and we know what happened to them.

this is you

HEY GUYS Q IS A LARP
IM NOT GOING TO PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK THIS CLAIM UP
ANYONE WHO ARGUES WITH ME IS A JEWISH SHILL.

prove me wrong faggot, point out any time that you actually tried debunking ANY piece of evidence so far.

listen newfag, FBIanon was legit.

No, it's never that simple, but when it comes to Q and that LARP, it's that simple. I'm just someone who loves to connect dots.

Q is pointless. Unless he can give info that people will understand BEFORE shit happens, then he is pointless. All people do, is wait till shit happens and then go, "SEE SEE!! THIS IS WHAT Q WAS TALKING ABOUT!!"

What’s in the memo? More Snowden nsa stuff?

>When did Trump go to Mar a Lago?
>What other big event in history happened on this date?
>Why are rhinos going extinct with Nigerian poachers?...Chinese connection?
>Stock market closes at all time high every other week. What DAY does this happen on?
>Why is Russia's Olympic team "neutral"?
>THINK

Is FBIanon our deepthroat?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Throat_(Watergate)

Then cognitive bias kicks in