How do you think Molymeme has to feel knowing that some other random leaf beat him to the punch?

How do you think Molymeme has to feel knowing that some other random leaf beat him to the punch?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library
youtube.com/user/misesmedia
twitter.com/rickyseedo/status/958921705291964416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Molyenux acts like a psychotic cunt and bullies people on his show

Warski's show is much more a philosophy show than Molymemes even is, Molymeme is just a political commentator who thinks more highly of himself and what he does than can really be justified, Warski has people of opposed views shit on each other, although the alt-right, being the strongest ideology with the best ideas, has effectively won and resulted in warski being black listed by every leftie.

has he gotten worse? I haven't watched in over a year

exactly my point.

Molymeme is full JUST right now

I stopped watching last summer

Last time I watched he was like, bullying some boomer lady over nothing. He had another one of his psychotic mommy-issues episodes.

He says smart things sometimes but he is a fucking cunt

Molymeme is just that, a meme, he's also a weird cunt and not a philosopher.

To even think Andy raceWarski is even close to the level of Molymeme is absolutely laughable. They are both essentially fighting the same fight though; Moly is much more well versed on the actual arguments, whereas Andy gives a platform to people who are well versed on the arguments.

they have very different methods and backgrounds, but Moly has been saying for years about "largest philosophy show ever" and shit and I find it funny that Warski just shows up and invites people on and ends up doing a VASTLY better job at philosophical discussion than Moly ever has.

>molymeme knows my exact psychological profile and exposes the fact that I’m a loser with mommy issues so fuck him I’ll just go watch Sargon get BTFO by Richard Spencer and pretend I’m a philosophy expert having witnessed it!
>t. not an argument
>t. afraid to call and debate molymeme

Molymeme is fine every now and then, but he's kind of a snide cunt, when he invites people on his show. I can understand not allowing BS on your program, but he takes it to another level. Warski just invites people on and bullshits, and if a proper debate is had, it was a success. I know that our "fee fees" are not arguments, but it attracts more people.

Don't get me wrong though. I swallowed the red pill with Molyneux. Dude showed me the right path, so to speak.

Well he's got like 3000 videos and all his whatever content that didn't get on youtube. At this point he's just trying to cover current topics to drive people to all the other things he's created over the years.

Who the fuck is making these pictures and threads?

They clearly can't speak fucking english, are they chinks or poos?

Heres every type of moly video
>Keep giving guest leading questions about their childhood hoping to convince them their parents were terrible
>Use acting training to cry into camera about some gay shit, mention muh free markets, muh bug man consumerism, mention UPB
>Actually good video where he sets up a slideshow with good information and drops red pills like candy

>bug man
He's adopted that term?

i dont watch moly’s call in show because either the caller is a sperg or something triggers molys autism

i like his presentations or vids depending on the guest though

Yeah, I remember this one time where a guy was talking about how his mom was drug addict or some shit and his dad killed himself. Moly just said "okay since it doesn't seem like you'll get to the end of this story, what is your point?" It was so fucking gross.

He's controlled opposition and he's boring.

Remember that one where Moly started crying on camera and cut it from the video?

>Iran
>Not your parents

I've been listening to molynuex for many years now. His prepared videos are extremely good, and he is very good in any situation were he has time to prepare.

His call in shows are the opposite, don't bother listening to them they suck. Hes not on his A game and the callers are just fucking retarded which makes it worse. Any public speaking stuff he does improv is also really bad, but if he has the topic before hand it's on par with a lot of the mises institute stuff.

Speaking of, how about you guys just skip the entry level shit and go to...

mises.org/library
and
youtube.com/user/misesmedia

And read/listen to some real shit

You just can't pretend you are a real truth seeker and then go full terminal normie on the JQ, pretend you are a proponent of free speech and then not address the biggest act of censorship in recent history. That's how you end up giving gay little speeches with butt plug enthusiasts and other assorted con-men and lose all of your credibility.

probably because memeneux is a retard with no interest in philosophy beyond fetishizing "muh logic" to entrance autistic teenagers into donating

his videos on how South Africa historically evolved into apartheid or his run down of Muslim invasions into Europe that kicked off the crusades are excellent. There are no equivalents for well reasoned arguments on YouTube.

Sure he gets preachy and his armchair psychology is rather condescending.

But if you watch his actual research videos, they are the best available. His philosophy is excellent and he really shines in debates against other intelligent philosophers as he backs them into untenable positions because he is the most intelligent philosopher on YouTube.

People who cannot look past his lame daytime talk show shtick and appreciate his intellect are troglodytes.

weird, I don't like his presentations at all and only listen to the call in shows

yeah but boomers deserve it

that pic is fantastic

Once I discovered Jordan Peterson, Molymeme became exactly that, a meme.

I haven't listened to him since last year.

Jordan Peterson is a folksy pseudo intellectual of inferior quality.

Could be retards

not an argument

Considering that Molymeme invites people to share their childhood trauma in the kikiest way possible.

>How do you think Molymeme has to feel knowing that some other random leaf beat him to the punch?
Molymeme is pushing an ideology (ancap/lolbergtardianism), Race Warski isn't. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he stands by his principles of giving platform to people of varying opinions. He's having David Duke on next.
JF retweeted this:
>twitter.com/rickyseedo/status/958921705291964416

they're both fucking terrible and you should feel bad if you watch them. warski is worse though, a genuinely stupid person on top of being a weirdo like moly.

You do know that psychoanalysis is pseudoscience, right? Molymeme is normie-tier.

We all know he does good work but I really can't forgive him for that Iran shit he pulled. Controlled Opposition tells you the truth 90% of the time. He's smart enough to know about Jews and even if he just avoided it that'd be fine but the Iran thing is something Jews want so i think it proves he's in their pocket.

Warski is authentic and a lovable dunce, that's why people like him. Molyneux is a drama queen, liar, cult leader and money grubber.

Check your spelling and grammar before you meme

Warski is like that popular guy in high school who got popular by making the cool kids look cool and fun.

Molymeme has made a much larger positive impact on the world than Warski so I doubt he loses sleep over it

It's worse than pseudoscience, it's Jewish

>David Duke
wew lad

That'll be a good one.