What happens to traps on the day of the rope?

What happens to traps on the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a-are those chics trying to trap chics?

We burn all their dresses and make em get jobs.

They will be asked politely to stop pretending to be women

genocide

this.

Hardcore fucking

This is a funny idea to me

roped.com

>making Akira look gay

The rope dosent care who it hangs, only that it hangs.

lmao all you people hating on trannies are so stupid
you know they're just like women but without all the bullshit right? you can actual talk to them about politics and stuff, they actually care about preserving civilization unlike 95% of roasties

they're cute and smell like women and will suck your dick whenever you want....roasties literally cannot compete in any way

Somebody has to test the gallows to make sure that they are built properly before the crowd shows up.

typically a Trap is a guy who has a feminine bodily structure and dresses up like a woman (using makeup as well). All Traps are fags larping as women

They swing

>they actually care about preserving civilization
Ah yes, they definetly do that by instead of being strong men who start families they instead become cumbuckets for a few fetishizers. They essentially become weaker beings except they don't have the one thing that makes them redeemable - the ability to make children.

As for what we should with them...
I propose reeducation camps.

They're hung.
>in the sense that they have dicks
How did nobody else take advantage of this obvious setup? /biz/ is right: all the smart folk from Sup Forums migrated to /biz/ after we won the meme war to elect Trump (to profit so we can arm up with /k/ for the racewar).

They are claimed as waifus by victorious men

This made me chuckle. But seriously, traps like these should be spared the rope.

Like all deviants they will be hanged from the neck until dead.

Japan does not struggle with the issue of transgenderism. The phenomenon is virtually unknown in our mass media and popular culture. Children here are not given the idea that they are special snowflakes. They are not taught that their will determines reality or performs magical feats of transmutation. They are not told that they have to stand out like little superstars. Mental illness is recognized and heavily stigmatized. Sexual perversion is not celebrated in public. Fetishists are not a political bloc, because people here feel a part of society and not a militant persecuted tribe-as-individual at war with everyone. Weirdos are pacified and excluded and do not coalesce. Also it is fairly easy for a Japanese male to pass as a female and the opposite as well because of the lower degree of sexual dimorphism present in Japanese than in Europeans. Yet still transsexuals do not emerge, because that is a visible sickness of societal cancer. The West disgusts me. How can you love in such a place? How can you go on?

That's just crazy enough to work.

They are surgically reassigned back to their original gender and a gender dress code is enforced.

Death

wow naruto and sasuke look wierd irl

top or bot

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs

CASTRATION!!!
wait...

I smoke that's how I go on.

Devilman was a solid 8/10

Anklebrace and shocktherapy, with the rest of the lgbt depraved.

Buttfucking then cuddling.

Those aren’t trap, maybe reverse traps, but they’re cosplaying really gay looking animes.

Fix your birthrate Nippon.

shemale-japan.com

Fix your farm murder rate.

nothing

Traps are precious and should be treated as treasured icons of the new world. Brave men that sacrificed their masculinity in the name of improved productivity due to emptying the balls of the men around them.

Truly, unsung heroes of the new age.

Savage

Aussie tier bantz, leaf. Neck yourself anyway

Lock them up in chastity and I get to fuck them.

Have you seen our Traps? They alone are worth a visit to the west.

they get their boy pussy busted in.

>they actually care about preserving civilization
>proceed to cut off their genitalia and impersonate the opposite sex

Trannies are the epitome of degeneracy and the living proof that our civilization is going down.
They're mentally sick and need medical help,and whend their sysphoric behaviour is encouraged they end up killing themselves at a 40% rate.

>they're cute and smell like women
You obviously need psychiatric attention as well

>roasties literally cannot compete in any way
Yeah they can, by not being diseased faggots who have the ability to create a family by your side.
Trannies only appeal to wicked perverse homos. Get some help

They get their Daraprim medication taken away.

Fucking kek

nothing because day of the rope exists only in your head, like the ethnostate.

They return to being men or face the consequences.

Let me fuck them first before they transfer, okay.

commit them to a mental health institution so they can get help

It's like asking what happens to the clinically depressed on that day as well

On the Day of the Rope, any traps that look like Anne Frank will be hidden in my attic.

We cull the ugly ones and keep the feminine girly ones as mistresses.

Gib boipussy

>Over 9000

Trumpniggers have to use dead memes from over 12 years ago to own the libs

Serious question: I'm going out with a trap and I think I'm falling for her in a big way. She is nice and sweet and clever and surprisingly balanced. What do.

Get understanding cis-wife to breed with but keep her as your girlfriend.

They will strangle because not enough weight to break neck

Sex party

Turn them into slaves

Lock them up in special Degenerate Zoos, where the public can throw peanuts at them and our children can laugh at these pitiful failures of a human being and be educated on why they should never repeat the mistakes of their forefathers.

kind of scared of "coming out" and introducing her to people too

MENTAL DISORDER

Ok, but who gets to fuck them tho?

>I'm going out with a trap and I think I'm falling for her in a big way

"her"
there is your first issue. think it through from there.

They is kill. So what? Traps are mental defectives.

come to terms with the fact that your gay and stop dating the mentally ill

>performs magical feats of transmutation.
I love you already

either the rope or

this

Second to hang only after Jews

They'll have to bribe me with sexual favors to be spared execution.

you mean it is you?

left get purged for being commies
right get sent to rehabilitation centres