Well Sup Forums, how excited are you for Devin Nunes’ new album to drop today?

well Sup Forums, how excited are you for Devin Nunes’ new album to drop today?

Other urls found in this thread:

wehotimes.com/allegations-death-sex-worker-plaque-influential-west-hollywood-political-insider/
cnbc.com/2017/03/27/the-intelligence-reports-reviewed-had-nothing-to-do-with-russia-nunes-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Digits mean arrests

SHEEEEEEEEIT

It's happening.

cuff them hoes

He is here!

>wake up
>It's finally the day of the rope
A beautiful feeling.

I can't wait, I don't want to go to sleep.
Maybe I'll stay up all night and all day tomorrow just so I won't miss anything.

It will all be alright user.

I could stay awake just to hear them fleeing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend the night in their sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every time their fraud makes news is a moment I treasure

Democrats are going to pull another Seth Rich, or softball game shooting, or train derailment.

They’ll do something evil and murderous to stop this. They’re in full revolt against our nation

Not twice in two days.
It will be more direct, like, oh look, we found 100% evidence that Trump is a traitor. Don't question it or else you too are a traitor.

Dont stop the gravy train. CHOO CHOO Mofos

>Republicans use the hashtag #releasethememo and claim to want transparency in this matter. They vote in favour of releasing the memo written by a Trump transition official.
>Republicans then go on and vote against the release of the other memo written by the democrats on the same committee that would provide context for the selective info included in the republican memo.

I always keep an open mind in these matters and am watchful for hypocrisy on both sides. If there were FISA abuses they should definitely be investigated, but the republicans voting against the release of the memo by the democrats is a red flag for me, indicating this has nothing to do with transparency or actual abuses and is more likely part of the political theatre and meant to damage the FBI in light of the ongoing investigation into Russia, Trump etc.

And if there were actual abuses, do you think the republicans will do anything about the entire FISA thing in general? I think they will fake outrage and then move on, they love the surveillance state.

I'm oblivious and haven't heard anything about this. Can anyone enlighten me?

Nunes leaves to rejoin the "Justice System"

I see a SCOTUS nomination in his future.

Good thread, have a bump

==CHECKED AND KEK==
==KEKSPEED ANONS==

I'm so excited I made a prayer saying thank you to Kek for the rope during the blood moon.

And it seems that you have won his favor.

the next 24 hours is going to be the biggest dicking corrupted individuals have ever recieved

Digits don't lie

If kek wills it. His will shall be done.

. . . finally . . .

nigga on a rope n shiet

He can't keep getting filet-o-fish!

Can’t wait

ITS HAPPENING

I've got no kikes
to hold me down
to make me fret
or make me frown
I had kikes
but now I'm free
I've got no kikes on me

If you had an open mind, you would admit the truth in that green text.

>Democrats try to block the memo in every way possible, often contradicting the last excuse.
>Only at the last minute, do they then declare they have their own memo.
>They demand the memo be released to the public.
>The republicans reject this, but DO allow the memo to be released to the entire intelligence committee, insisting it follow the same procedural protocal as the Nunes memo
>The democrats then declare that they are being gagged while neglecting to admit that their memo is now being read by the entire committee and can be put up to the same vote for public disclosure by said committee after reading

And they blame the republicans for omission of facts? HA!

In for the great happening!

source that it gets released today?

Schiff's tie to murder of gay sex worker

wehotimes.com/allegations-death-sex-worker-plaque-influential-west-hollywood-political-insider/

Is it really confirmed to be droped in the next day?

I can't wait to just go on Facebook and trash every single Hillary Clinton, liberal fag, blind follower

Check'd! That's no small part of my excitement.

No

Uhhhhhh...sure user...sure.

You go girl!

It is already decided

TREASON = CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

KEKINING

I sincerely hope this is true, brother.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! Gas the kikes! Gas the kikes! gas the kikes! Gas the kikes!

Praise Kek

pic related
>Devin Nunes’ new album
meh
I'm just gonna pirate it
I don't like paying the jew record companies

This is art, user

>ID says goy4tif
Of course they will, user. No weapons formed against God Emperor shall prosper. Remember, these are a disgusting, cursed people. Everything they touch turns to shit.

The amount of shit they are throwing against the wall right now is epic. I actually hope their claims are true - I would love to see is turn into an autocracy and have trump send out death squads that round up and gas these faggots

What’s taking so long

>habbening?
HABBENING!

Rolling...

Yeah! Got ‘em!

Rolling again...

Third time’s the charm...

Mother of God...

Found my /comfy/ thread for the day

there is a serious disproportinate amount of digits in this thread

Reminder, Trump is hanging with his boys in WV for retreat. Probably detailing his plans to ensure their safety during the mass arrests of treasonous dems. The next couple days are going to be more magical than the last. How does he do it???

What would you redhats all do without these hourly hype threads?

Its the day of the rope, what do you expect?

Sources say it won't come out until next Monday.

stay warm pede

The usual, spamming local news Twitter accounts with statistics on illegal immigration so real Americans know da way

sorry I don't read fanfiction

Why did Nunes edit the memo copy given to the white house? Is he trying to entrap Trump?

... I mean, this is getting ridiculous though. Also, friggin' checked I guess...

But user, the transcripts from the committee meeting to release this memo have Schiff screaming about national security.
So which is it, sweetie? Is it fake, or is it a threat to national security? Or, is it like Ms. Speier suggested, a slippery slope?

parts of it are real but taken out of it's proper context as the new FBI director said

deep state gon get raped.

DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I HOPE IT MEANS???
>wE BE OrDeR THrOugh CHAOS NOW

Rolling...

Rolling again...

Ok last roll. Dems will be arrested...

lol

So it's not fanfiction, it's out of context. But I thought only 2 committee members had even seen the underlying intelligence? How could we possibly know the context, when even the HIC doesn't know?

thats why Trump has to declassify all the underlying materials that the memo was based on. If that isn't done, it can all just be dismissed as a partisan piece of paper.

Agreed, and almost positive he will. Just mining some salt, which has gotten far too easy with the contradictory bs they keep throwing out.

i hope he does. If this really exonerates him in the Russia probe, he has to lay it all out there and dare them to try and still call him Putin's puppet.

>If there were FISA abuses they should definitely be investigated,
The Republicans are claiming there were FISA abuses by other Republicans (Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, etc.) The Dems should be delighted.

But what we don;t want is another 9/11 con job. The Bush administration lied to us when it told us that "British intelligence has learned..." when it already knew the Niger yellowcake uranium invoices were forgeries. Yet Bush told this lie in the SOTU a year after they knew it was disinformation. The Nunes memo comes from a secret meeting Nunes had in the White House bushes with two members of the Trump team. Despite his bizarre denials, this level of treachery has the hallmarks of planted disinformation at best

cnbc.com/2017/03/27/the-intelligence-reports-reviewed-had-nothing-to-do-with-russia-nunes-says.html

... I still don't understand what they are "probing" or how he could be "exonerated." Collusion is a very specific charge that has legally no bearing in this situation, and as far as I know we aren't accusing his campaign of taking Russian funding. (It's a thing in monopoly law: the SEC I believe would be the ones on this, if it was really "collusion.")
Are they accusing him of using campaign funds to pay a group that was funding FSB agents and their work, in order to orchestrate a narrative that was then fed through friendly media outlets? I mean, that SOUNDS serious...

thats the problem, they aren't accusing him of anything specific. Its just "Trump is Putin's puppet". And they base all that off the information that was never verified from the Steele Dossier. So because there is no specific event anybody can even point to, they had to move the goalposts for Obstruction of Justice for Firing Comey, which is stupid because it didn't end the investigation and the president was well within his rights to fire him.

Why do you still think the Republican vs. Democrat dichotomy matters? The struggle seems to be between the political establishment and the outsiders who support Trump. It's also bizarre to liken this memo to the Iraq WMDs, considering Comey & Co. were the ones who pulled off that fraud.

Praise the Cosmos

Witnessed! My body is ready!

Noice!

Dotr cometh!