White british couple brutally attacked by Islamic fighters with hammer

>white british couple brutally attacked by Islamic fighters with hammer
>husband forced to watch his 7 month pregnant wife raped in front of him
>the couple were targeted for un islamic behaviour in public
>woman was subjected to a forced abortion

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/terrified-couple-lost-unborn-baby-11665748

>“They said they had cable ties, duct tape and hammers.
>The 27 year old man was repeatedly struck with a hammer and kicked by three men
>His wife was restrained with cable ties and duct tape before being subjected to a 3 hour gang rape.
>The men took turns using her body as a sexual object while Thomas looked on in horror.
>The victim eventually escaped after biting an attackers penis.
>She however
>Former landscape gardener Thomas added: “We live in fear throughout the day, not knowing who they were.
>“Tina started to bleed soon after and miscarried a week later. No one deserves to go through that.”
>Medical experts concluded that profound internal bleeding likely resulting from anal trauma during the attack caused the death of the unborn child.
>The mens description has been high court barred from public release to protect minority communities in kent.
>In an impact statement the victim said: “They are sick men and we just want to know who they are".

PART AND PARCEL

Youll regret those words.

I live in Kent what the fuck

Part and parcel of pedophile USA

fuck off kike

Future they chose. I will guarantee the white husband had all sorts of frivolous time wasting hobbies and spent his every waking moment seeking comfort. He should have been at the gym lifting and going to MMA/Muay Thai classes so he could protect his family. Instead he played video games and watched sports and drank microbrew craft bears.

I have zero sympathy. The weak should fear the strong.

PART

>British people living in tents
>asylum seekers getting apartments in central london

God's Just punishment for colonialism. Karma is a bitch, gentlemen.

Why even bother with this thread.
It'll keep happening.
All you're going to do is raise a few pulses and increase the chance of stroke for a few anons.

Didn't read the article. They were both homeless living in a tent in a local park.

theres plenty of news stories of muslim crime, why is there allways this spic that pick some crime done by a white person and pretends it is a muslim. He's some kind of shill to reduce trust in Sup Forums desu

Imagine the daily life in Europe in about 20 years. Dark times are coming.

It's too late. England is lost. They've all been comprised. England is kill.
Time to nuke the UK to premept an attack on us by the sand niggers that control Englanistan.
May as well nuke Europe, too. Fuck all of them. It's all mudslime. Total shitholes.

They had the wrong colour skin. Even with a baby on the way they did not qualify for emergency housing.

The replacement is well under way

Very Dark Indeed

Reveal your flag, faggot. You've been larping as an American, claiming everyone else is fucked for a while now.

Ok did you read the article? The chick wasn't raped. It's a shitty thing and these fuckers should be killed but stop posting bullshit.

Good it'll build character, they haven't learned yet still. I promise that family will go out and shill and say there are no differences... and then their children will have to deal with worse

>he was beaten by only 3 muslims
Why are yoou westerner faggots so weak and cant fight for shit...!?Have you ever fought a middle easterner or a gypsy!?An average european should be able to beat 3 of them no problem,i even held my own against 5 gypsys this one time.
Plus if i'd knew my town had shitskins i would not leave the house without several blades on me,illegal or not.And every night i would gather the lads and go out to dragg some mudlims and shank them in a dark place.
Fucking pacified pussified individualitic white europeans will soon perish....kek.

>protect minority communities in kent

jesus fuck what the fuck are you britbongs doing

They don't have free speech laws user o.o

kek at that sauce

designated fake news

Except the article you linked does not say these things at all

I call upon the exterminatus of midle east, their heresy has been going on for too long

>white person and pretends it is a muslim
would probably make more sense to you if you weren't a complete moron.
One is a skin color the other a religion that anyone can join.

Another parting gift from Jews.

Fat cunts like you are the reason the west will be lost, you have no training, no intellect and nothing to offer the west, stop acting like you do. If you had training in these acts you'd be out picking up chicks rather than sitting on this Mongolian basket weaving forum.
Stop acting so edgy you fedora wearing mutt, right now you're probably sitting with your lard overflowing the edge of the chair with a pack of doritos in hand, you have no knowledge of the practices you speak other than you believe yourself a Kung fu master because you understood the Matrix Trilogy's story and watch anime 24/7. Stand by your brothers when outnumbered 3 to 1 rather than mocking them you fucking race traitor

Author of that article gets sent to prison to get raped to death by Paki gangs in 3... 2...

the article you linked says she wasn't raped, you just made all this shit up

that's not even a picture of the victim. the couple was homeless and in their 40's. they were living in a tent.

It gets worse. My best friend and his wife lost their premature baby recently. She was starved to death by the the hospital staff in Rochdale Hospital, an inquest is under way about it.

Coincidentally Rochdale is riddled with Muslims. Muslim babies have their own rooms within the hospital, white patients are told how to interact with Muslim patients and their relatives in the hospital grounds.

Nurses that are dedicated to the care of premature Muslim babies are banned from handling white babies for fear of "contaminating" the Muslim babies.

No Muslim babies have been starved to death in the hospital as they are prioritized over natives.

>read article
>see no mention of anal destruction causing miscarriage
Hmmm

I don't know what to think anymore

No amount of martial arts training will help against a group armed with hammers ambushing.
Retard.

>Spanish anal rape poster

This is what happens when traditionalists go on internet campaigns spanning years telling young men to "man up" and then those same traditionalists autistically sperg out at anyone who dares to disagree with them and come up with real solutions.
DEPORT
THEM
ALL

You're a Jew scripted bot though.

Part and parcel, you amerimongrels had any sympathy you would ship nigel some firearms illegaly.

literally 1 post by this id lel

>pink haired middle aged roastie

Meanwhile in the article there is no where mentioned they were muslims.

Is dailyrecord trying to hide something or do you know more about the incident than them?

This will not have any effect in the UK

If this happened in Poland the reaction would be so extreme they'd have to unban the phrase "polish death camp"

Diveristy is our strength.

wait, wut, this happened in the UK???

the fuck you smoking?

t. Gypsie

My buddy is FROM Kent. WTF.

Lynch mobs with Torches, boys.
If there ever was a time for 'Sup Forums personal army', this sounds like a pretty good passion play.

Who's up to do what they can, lads?

God Queen and Country that's all I have to say

ROASTIES BTFO

Ban hammers, this never would have happened.
Bin that mallet

Brits do not keep weapons for self defence because it's illegal. However, the attackers had a weapon.

What's so hard to understand?

Anons, please screen shot these for everyone's archives.

PART AND PARCEL
GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

kill the everyone involved in that court and every muslim in sight. Start downloading US sapper school handbook, making pipe bombs and tossing them into muslim mosques, make them rue the day they ever came to uk, im sick of hearing about there being zero physical reaction to the shit going on in uk and sweeden.

Britcuckistan is an absolute joke. First you insult Americans, but then go on to say "pweese guys stand with me instead of mocking me u race traitors". Who gives a fucking shit about cuck island at this point. Oh let me guess though, you want America to solve all of your problems ? Not going to happen.

>Being this cucked

Hahaha holy fuck.

BASED ROMAN

I know people in England who have weapons - not saying anything but that there are people who do have weapons - mostly in the shires - not conspiring just correcting

Can't they sue? A baby at my local hospital lost its finger from a broken crib and the parents got a lot of money.

>no mention of anal destruction causing miscarriage
dammit. zips fly up

If I’m Thomas my lives work just became killing every goddamn Muslim in my wake. No way a man feels anything after that. God bless you Thomas and wife. Godspeed.

26 year old soyboi couldn't fend for his 42 year old hotty from 16 year old assailants....
Come again

Glad you want back. Yeah there living in tents while your rapefugees are living in castles on the dole. You guys ever sack up I'll come across the pond and help.

>Bite through the tent
>tfw Bongistans literally regress to shrews

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

>sapper school
>COMBAT INJUNEERS ARE INFANTRY TOO YOU GAIS!

Some people get all the luck. I once camped out alone, I stripped naked in the tent, laid back, spread my legs and put my wrists in cuffs.

I waited for a group of bbc to creep into the tent and teach my boi pucci a real good and hard lesson.

No such luck! Nobody turned up all night!

Jesus, bong females are really ugly.

No proofs those where shitskins.
>Victim is homeless looser
Age of assailants indicate gang-bang going wrong

>Scum is kill!

kek

It's the "apocalypse." They are the embodiment of darkness, demons in human form. It's so obvious, anyone with half a spiritual mind can see it.

It's not simply dark times but the darkest of times. The evil forces beyond have tried to stamp out our light before and they're trying it again. You will witness horrors beyond your imagination with your own eyes. Arm the fuck up, stock the fuck up, and toughen the fuck up. The survival of you and your loved ones will likely fall on you alone. Don't count on a state or any group to come save you. This is no movie. There is no deus ex machina coming. Wether you make it out of the chaos depends on your own ability to wreak enough brutality to deter the dark hoards.

>homeless couple
>no mention of race or religion of attacker

at least read the link you post retard

wtf they raped a pregnant woman? fucking animals

>that spanish larp again
>literally describes every victim as buttblasted
it's been a while

You mean western Europe?

I can't find the part where the "islamic fighters" declared jihad on those poor couple.

Litow ov de ole

Ultraviolence?

They look like leftist degenerates though

Nice try reddit shill. We know it was animals and not white people.

Slut

>And every night i would gather the lads and go out
>no problem,i even held my own against 5 gypsys this one time.
>Plus if i'd knew my town had shitskins i would not leave the house without several blades on me
This is what we did and still do in our town, including the hungarians which always allied with us against gypsies.

Shitskins are a disease to society and must be destroyed. They don't and never will belong here.

I mean theres no evidence the news article that the crime was undertook by a muslim, apart from a few Albanians and nutjob converts theres hardly any white muslims, this spic is trying to make Sup Forums look less reliable

Yes there is an inquest under way. The coroner suggests foul play.

Why the couple behaved unIslamicly in public? Shouldn't they be stoned?
As far as I understand UK is an Islamic country ruled under the Sharia law.

>dude just do mma and you can shrug off a dude hitting you in the head with a hammer
obese manchild larpers like you are first in line on the day of the rope

AND

sounds like bullshit

kill all Muslims, don't suffer a single shitskin to live on God's earth

he's been doing this for months. blaming white crimes on muslims to rile us all up

Would love to see the ragheads put live through an actual meat grinder, along with their wives.

When will the British get rid of MI6, and their Jacob Rothschild overlord? Europe has always been a feudal continent, but these cunts are making it worse

>homeless poor fucking BRITISH MAN
>affording MMA/Muay Thai classes, gym, video games, sports
nigger

>along with their wives.
And children.

Unislamic behaviour corrected with islamic behaviour.

>living in tents and sleeping in parks like vermin animals
>unpigslamic
Do you live in any major Italian city, good sir? Have you any parks, cemeteries or national forests?

Sickening. Britons, you need to rise up and kill these people. You are being subjected to horrors you don't deserve.

t. pays daily tribute to maoris, house owned by chinks, jobs stolen by POO

You are romanian you are literally the dingleberries of Europe.

Haha who cares they asked for it
GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND