Senate passes bill to make O Canada lyrics gender neutral

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/canadavotes2004/leadersparties/leaders/pdf/firewall.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck him and fuck this government.

He's going to be doing a town hall at grant mac in edmonton tomorrow at 7PM. I can't make it. Anyone here want to go and ask him why we had a terrorist attack on Jasper Ave last October?

What are his chances in 2019? Does Canadian normies like him?

Yes, we are aware, and no one I know is happy about it.

His popularity is sinking by the month.
Hopefully Scheer can beat him and the NDP next election.

Not unexpected.

Zero. Zero chance.

He will win again because our Country is retarded.

Less reasons to live with each passing day...

Unfortunately you're right, we've got Jugmeat going full retard and taking the NDP so far left only the party faithful will stick around and a literal who running the conservative party.

The only hope is that #metoo catches up with Justin or that report about him having an affair with a quebec man surfaces.

this is like some kind of rogue government..who in this fuckin country would if there was a vote on any of his shit, vote to allow any of his shit
I hope we get someone eventually who right fucking erases every fuckin thing he's done

Every country has the government it deserves.I won't vote for anyone whose sole platform is the wanton liquidation of the Canadian populace.

>(((Scheer))) will take over.
What happened to you canacucks? First a cuck, then a jew?

Competition isn't looking good, conservative party candidates are jew approved

But yeah even normies think he's retarded.

Shit leaves. How do you get rid of these cucks?

Glad to see Canadians on top of pressing political matters.

Whoever brought the gender specifics of the anthem up in the first place needs removing from office.

Canada will implode soon.

We don't have a conservative part. "progressive conservative" is an oxymoron. Orwellian tier. Some action needs to be taken to abolish Parliament, the courts and the education system.

How has Trudeau not died of aids yet?

That's hate speech

Problem is

he's lucky

1) Low population spread out across huge country
2) ZOGmerica right below infesting us with their (((culture)))
3) Quebec always ready to vote for another jewish communist as long as he speaks french

I'm surprised we lasted as long as we did to be honest.

The PC Party died in 2003 you retard.

You talk about Orwellian terms when you are completely ignorant of your own political system.

How long before other Western nations see the Trudeau regime as a threat to theor national security???

Surely then you want them to become independent? I mean it's in the French DNA to fuck with the Anglosphere.

In fact, maybe Canucks should have a vote on weather they want to keep the cheese eating surrender monkeys?

We lived through eight years of Obama, you Canadians can weather this. Have hope.

I don't know lads. I think the best we can hope for in this election is to get the conservatives in and try to pressure them into slowing the destruction as much as possible.

Canada is not completely lost yet. Many white Canadians still have in the back of their minds the potential to take pride in their culture and ancestry. We just need to wake them up. It's not an easy task, to deprogram twenty million people.

But if anyone can do it, it's us.

>Surely then you want them to become independent?

I would prefer to kill them all and take back our rightful clay. We allowed them to live because we were good sports. But they are absolute nigger tier. But I'm not delusional enough to think that is possible (unlike JewSA who talks about a race war that never comes while they get swallowed up by Mexico).

Canada needs to divide into 5 countries. We are too big and have too many differing interests.

>I mean it's in the French DNA to fuck with the Anglosphere.

This is how they spin it. "We vote for communist jew retards just to mess with you". AKA we were only pretending to be retarded.

>In fact, maybe Canucks should have a vote on weather they want to keep the cheese eating surrender monkeys?

Too many foreigners now. Even if it happened Quebec would chimp out and continue to demand gibs because they are absolutely retarded welfare niggers.

conservatives are liberals, democracy is worthless unless you're the typical libertarian civic nationalist "conservative" Canadian. The truth has passed the overton window.

He dodges every question user. Every single one unless he is being praised.

>We just need to wake them up.

You can not "redpill" the normies. Lemmings are completely subservient to the system. Their brains are atrophied. Mentally inept, spiritually dead and morally retarded. Often times physically contorted as well.

He has gotten a lot of projects scrapped due to his not giving a fuck. He is responsible for a lot of loss income so if he does win again it will be a minority government.

>Scheer
They man has a pedo smile.

The pedo smile never lies.

The difference is Canadians pay absolutely no attention to their politics. None. They just have an air of superiority and act intelligent/informed while actually knowing absolutely nothing about anything.

>"Dude did you see that video of John Oliver owning Drumpf stupid Americans amirite bud"
>"Like man they're all corrupt what's the point in voting dude except I will vote Trudeau because weed lmao he's so cool"
>"Wow like here's a shallow factually incorrect account of a trending social media story where I glanced at the headline and now am incredibly informed"
>"Did you know weed cures cancer bro and raises your IQ the 1% are trying to hide this"
>"Like dude Canadians are so nice and say sorry and maple syrup amirite bro like man I am so Canadian weed is awesome also I can't be trusted with rights like free speech and guns good thing my government protects me from myself"
>"lmao like what's an mp and an mpp sorry bro this is Canada not England fuck the queen bud it's current year"

What do you expect of him? He is jewish.

>He is jewish.
Pls nuke us.

I spoke to a few women who voted for him because he's good looking apparently.

I think he only gets away with it because no one is actually watching. If every Canadian watched Question Period for a week the liberals would be toast.

Too defeatist for me. What do you propose instead?

Anyway, I need to compile a list of Trudeau's most egregious quotes. Need to start somewhere. Here's what I have so far.

"There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada. There are shared values — openness, respect, compassion, willingness to work hard, to be there for each other, to search for equality and justice. Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state"

"Quebecers are better than the rest of Canada, because, you know, we're Quebecers"

"Certainly when we look at the great prime ministers of the twentieth century, the only ones that really were any good were from Quebec. Like Trudeau, Mulroney, Chretien, Paul Martin. This country, Canada, belongs to us"

“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

"The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship. Because I do"

Anything else?

Somebody find me an actual source on this. I always hear it but never found anything on it.

Are these the same retards who falsely call Lauren The Crusty Canadian Coalburner jewish in every thread?

The World's Elite get the cure for AIDS. How else could they have their satanic orgies?

he'll win, because the areas where votes matter are populated by fags and ethnics. They vote basically how a Social Studies class of 8 yearolds would vote on a concept told to them by a teacher in some school dominated by ESL students

2nd generation indoctrinated youth at the universities. It's too late, 3rd and 4th coming through and there's no way you will purge all the commies from academia.

The want to start a civil war, and I don't think they understand how bad they will lose when that happens. Just like they didnt understand bombing hospitals in the 60's would make them look so evil any sane person left thier organization.

Speaking of the weather underground, this train wreck has the same MO.

This is 100% true. "Because he's hawt". These women have the same power to vote as you and me.

>voted for him because he's good looking
Women's suffrage was a jewish scheme.

>Are these the same retards who falsely call Lauren The Crusty Canadian Coalburner jewish
>falsely
She is a kike, user. Everyone from The Rebel is.

His grandfather was a New York jew, but he claimed to be catholic, so was his father.

>Too defeatist for me

not all off wisdom brings joy

> What do you propose instead?

Terrorism or abandoning ship, It's not like the land or the "Canadian" people mean anything. It's just a colony to suck resources out of and into the motherland. It no longer even serves its purpose.

His grandfather was a New York jew.

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

They haven't tried to take the guns yet.

Stay faithful, we had 8 yrs of Obama and Trump has undone his entire presidency in his first 12 months. There is hope user. Also, Trump came put of nowhere (not politician) so who knows what will happen, who will see an opening to run on the right or run a nationalist agenda and end up winning.

golly gee our benevolent masters let us have semi-automatic weapons that hold 5 rounds and don't look scary.

CALL ME XILP

Stop spamming sodomite

Show us your flag kike.

Changing son's to child's? Or what? Not really a big deal.

This one is actually pretty funny. But most of the rest is low-grade stuff. I'm more interested in useful propaganda to convince white Canadians to start taking their own interests into their hands.

I do not expect joy, but I do wish to fight for what is right instead of letting go of it all. To what end would terrorism be carried out?

You're right. Great Grandmother was (((Clara Rosenberg))). I wasn't voting for him anyway because he was just Stephen "Hordes Of Chinks And Pakis But They Might Vote Conservative" Harper 2.0

Doug Ford is officially /myguy/. First Ontario. Then Canada. Ford Nation incoming.

>To what end would terrorism be carried out?

Until it works. If you're prepared to have blood on your hands you have to be prepared to have blood on your heart. Why do you keep asking these questions with obvious answers?

Perhaps you mistake me. I'm asking what the targets and demands would be because it isn't obvious what the goal is. Bomb parliament until the government agrees to sign a new constitution?

He only won because everyone was sick of Harper and the NDP shit the bed after Layton died of cancer. And he still had to rely on the weed & electoral reform (which he hasn't delivered on). He's doubling down hard on the SJew politics to try and secure the cuck vote. But the NDPs have out-progressive'd him with a brown candidate. So he won't even have that.

Hmm, let’s see what has he done in the past years as a politician. He might be a real catholic despite his paternal jewish ancestors.

If he is opposed to chain immigration and plans to deport all the illegals, he would have my vote though.

Official Party Platforms On Immigration:

Conservatives: Let's keep bringing in "300k" a year
NDP: Let's increase that to 350k a year
Liberals: Let's increase that to 400k a year

The only hope was another western right-wing populist backlash like Reform in the 1980s'.

Unfortunately the Wildrose Party was quickly taken over, subverted, and (((merged))) with the Conservacucks in Alberta. They clearly wanted to avoid such a thing from ever happening again.

The ends don't justify the means, the means are the ends. it's terrorism not a revolution, you need support for a revolution and you won't get it from canadians. If the boat sinks it sinks.

Quebec separatists murdered a politician because they wanted more gibs and a referendum. And you know what the government gave them? Everything they wanted.

This letter from Harper to Klein a while back is worth a read for some concrete steps on what Albertans can do to at least improve their side of the situation.

cbc.ca/canadavotes2004/leadersparties/leaders/pdf/firewall.pdf

sheer winning vs bernier sealed our fate

My aunt and her family moved back to the States a year ago. Her husband is some kind of boilermaker that worked way up in Saskatchewan.

They're a real jovial, pleasant bunch. They've got 5 kids. At Christmas he got deep in the cups and came out to the 'grage to bum a cig. He was very morose about Canada but said he hopes they can go back once the kids all grow up.

He's a solid guy, real optimist, he'd give you the shirt off his back. To see him so depressed about home was pretty disheartening.

Saskatchewan sucks dick. Tell him to move to a mountain town in B.C.

Ask how he stays so fabulous while leading a first world country.

>Progressive Conservative
>Doesn't know the Conservative Party of Canada is the former Reform Party, AKA Canadian Alliance

You need to be over 18 to post here.

I hope someone asks about WEED, LMAO!

I don't think they lived there. He worked like a month at a time.

I think he's originally a Newfie.

The Conservatives are going to DESTROY HIM with this shit in attack ads.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

He's the epitome of the "natural ruling party" mentality.

My god he’s ugly

We need commercials with stories like this and sad music

Cliff's a good guy, I think he just bit the bullet and did the best thing he could do for his family. It's not that he hates it here, I just get the feeling this will never be home. I can't fault him for that.

If there were ever a country Canadians can feel at home in outside of Canada, it's the USA.

I genuinely wish you guys the best.

I have never seen a face so punchable