My gf’s IQ is higher than mine

132 IQ brainlet. Just got to know this today. How do I cope with it?
My flip gf took an IQ test recently. An official one, not those crappy Internet-based ones, and her final results was an IQ of 139. She apparently scored higher than me on reaction time, memory, arithmetics and verbal intelligence, only scoring slightly lower level on geometric shapes
I feel so humiliated now

Is your "iq" based off the Mensa website because if so, your iq may be higher as I've heard from someone who has taken both website and real tests that the score onthe site actually deflates your real score. As for your gf, be happy you get those genes to yourself.

You're still physically superior. Get over it faggot.

No, I took that test a few years ago at my psychologist as he knew my intelligence was above average. I can only remember that he suggested me also taking Mensa test, implying this IQ test was different
I also tried out some internet based standard matrices-ish test and scored 131, which is not too far off

That's pretty smart desu
Too bad you'll waste it on vidya

Isn't it obvious? Dump her then terrorize her anonymously until she loses her mind. Then take her back Alternatively, there are still some states where lobotomies can still be ordered for certain reasons like severe depression; just convince her that she is severely depressed then get her turned into a submissive zombie.

No need to thank me

LOL "get those genes to yourself," good one.

Your stupidity and race mixing will produce baby eating Khazar's

Where do you take a real IQ test?

Have some children with her then retard. You'll have great, smart kids

Op it’s not official but I would guess my fiancé has a higher IQ than me in some categories. But she has the common sense of a goddamn goat.

IQ tests were created by Jews. If you wanna be intelligent then go do intelligent shit

You really are a brainlet if you think having an intelligent partner is a threat, its the half smart cunts that are the trouble.
Long ago an ex of mine was studying psychology and thought she was clever and would constantly berate me about my supposed "stupidity" and my blue collar job etc, she talked me into doing a test with her, I got 142, she got 105, she decided to ride the cock carousel soon after but it felt good man.

You're fucking retarded if you think 2smartasses equal smart kids
2 retards can have a kid but it is raised by 2 smartasses of course is smart

>hey everyone I have a large IQ and girlfriend!!!

do you really think we are morons and can't see how much a pathetic bragging post this is?

You have neither.

But is her dick bigger than yours?

>coping this hard

Why would you want to marry down?
>IQ tests were created by Jews
>can't let any of those low IQ third worlders into our countries though
choose one

>I-I'm an insecure beta bitch boy pls help me with my boring life
Not politics or even slightly interesting, sage and report lads

>t.brainlet
You don't have an IQ of 132 or 139. You have a test score of x and it has a standard deviation of 15. Females with especially non autistic ones almost never consitently test over 135. Also consider your test wasn't g loaded. You would likley scoure better in g loaded one. The real tests valuable for testing in the high range are tests like Ravens progressive matrices and similar tests. Memory and "verbal IQ" are considered to be rather weak, if correlation to the hidden variable g is concernt. Same goes to a lesser degree for arithmetics and reaction time.

wtf, isn't it the other way round?
How did I get 131 then?

High IQ doesn't affect how you take a punch.

i guess youre not smart enough to not be a faggot

>(((memory)))
>(((verbal inteligence)))

Why anyone still takes this shit seriously?

based kiwi