A cute cashier asked what I had planned for the weekend

A cute cashier asked what I had planned for the weekend...

>Ohhh not a lot
>You sound like you need to have some fun!
>She smiles
>Pay for my stuff and say goodbye

What did she mean? did I mess up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d62bj4EW5wY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh shit I thought this was r9k sorry
im sorry

Fucking top kek

Confess your love.
It's the only way.

>youtube.com/watch?v=d62bj4EW5wY

while im here, do you know what she meant?

im sorry again

did I mess it up

kekekekekeekekekekeke
Australians post on r9k?
Are you a German on holidays?

You should stalk her and find out

Was it one of those automated kiosks at McDonalds?

huh. yeah Im an r9k reg but only browse pol for news

Good idea.
Bobs and Vagene will follow.

Sounds like you dodged the HIV to me.

No, this was a grocery store and she had time to talk because there was noone behind me. I dont like going in there because they can get a bit chatty at times and it unnerves me.

Once a girl said she liked my jumper. I didnt know what to do so I just did what I did today.

Any woman who propositions someone who posts on /r9k/ is by definition a whore and not worth pursuing.

But you dont know what she was propositioning. I dont even know if she was propositioning at all. This is what I wanted to know.

Anyway, I will pay better attention to what board im on next time. I have been all over the place

If she shows any interest at all, it's because she thinks you are lower than her and wants to take advantage of you in some way. This is the nature of women.

Fake.
Robots would avoid human cashier and would use the self-checkout...correction, they would avoid going outside and have everything home-delivered.

What right does she have to presume the you NEED to have some fun?
Cunt of a woman asking what you've got planned for the weekend on a fucking Thursday afternoon. Chads don't make plans for the weekend that early.
You will do weekend shit on the weekend when you want to do it.
Only soyboys pencil their plans into their diary.
You, my friend, will go out with the lads tomorrow night, get on the piss, throw a couple of hundred through the pokies (win more than you bet), get in a fight with some cunt, he gets booted from the pub, you steal his woman, fuck her stupid and tell her to piss off Saturday morning.
I should become a motivational speaker.

You probably sounded depressed. She was just trying to cheer you up.

Sup Forums

THIS

fucken lol

Tell you what though, you seem like an alright bloke so I wont laugh you off the board.
Some girls are just generally nice like that, despite what the losers at /r9k/ will tell you.
I wouldn't look into it too much. If you are a very withdrawn person then you're likely to overthink any act of kindness that a female shows you.
Don't let that stop you from talking to her though. At the very least you can get some human interation out of it, as well as practise with talking to girls, which is essential for introverts imho.

Home delivery is expensive here. Im not on neetbux . Mum wanted me to get some stuff from the store. I dont like going out but I had to.

Oh yeah. Its not a long weekend this weekend is it so its not like the weekend starts tomorrow. That was a bit strange. Also, I dont drink

This is the most likely thing I think.

Thanks

She wanted to sell you drugs

No one wants a chatty cashier. Ring up my stuff and bag it...properly.
If she was talking, she wasn't working.
Don't encourage cashier niggers to talk.

kek

kek.
Nice Bantz aussie boi.
Never change.

Meant interest. Go same store for a "change" and talk to her.

you know: that was exactly what i was thinking were you belong.
i thought for a second: did i not click on Sup Forums ?

>Also, I dont drink
That's fine. Stay sober and the sluts are easier to hook. When the other pricks are too fucked to string a sentence together you will be smooth talking the knickers off their girlfriends.

What, exactly, does "I like your jumper" mean in Aussieland? Did you have your best friend, Kato the Kangaroo with you?

No you intended it, the flag shows your true color. I hope the mods ban your for off topic.

They're never that friendly with me.
You could have probably got a number.

Failed good looking normies. How i envy thee

Indians are based on these matters

Anyone working the register isn't worth engaging in conversation.
People used to know their station and didn't bother people that are their betters.

We carry the bodies of suicide victims around.

I suppose you yanks would call it a sweater

Sorry. I dont post here normally. This is a fast board

Thanks pol for the surprisingly good advice.

It doesn't fucking mean anything. Girls do this with me all of the fucking time.
Disregard pussy, do not listen to the thirsty betas on this board who are trying to baby trap you with some fucking roastie.

You'll make it lad.
Key is to not overthink anything. Just go with it. What will be will be.

Diogenes went to the beach to talk to overcome fear of crowds.

In all seriousness, /r9k/ probably isn't doing you any good. It will just make you hate women and become more bitter. At least with Sup Forums you can keep up to date with whats happening in the world.

Come drop by the /sig/ threads here, and leave /r9k/ behind, mate. Do it for your own sake.

Waitresses and servers often pretend to be interested and flirty in order to get tips. Don't fall for it

They talk here all the time. Hows your day been going? You watching the football tonight? Or whatever else is current.

I always try to get a male, because I get anxiety with checkout girls.

>tips
we don't do that shit here, m8

Inb4 dehumanizing work. Fgt

>I always try to get a male
Well, if you are in Melbourne or Sydney you've just increased your chances of being raped anally by 400%

If want laid leave r9k for pol

kino

Based. R9k is cancer in relationship issues.

Im 24 and have the social skills of a 13 year old or something. I wouldnt be able to handle sex straight up. I need to ease into things. Get used to talking to the strange pretty creatures first.

I told a chatty cashier "Well bagged good sir" in a shitty accent today when he wouldn't stop quipping at the checkout lane.
Jokes on him he was like 45 and working at a supermarket

this

Misposting to /pol instead of /r9k was the luckiest mistake of your life..

get some ecstasy(molly) bro, micro-dose and go talk to her, you'll be x20 more relaxed and won't give a fuck about what she thinks. I remember when I was at a large party and I was awkward and silent, took some molly and it really helped.

You should've asked for her number mane

it was just small talk you virgin, she sucks chads dick in the back

1) Lurk /pol
2) Start working out. Body image will change mental attitude too.
3) Go outside in crowded places and nature. If its easy start fishing/hunting/mountainbike
4) Cut carbs for protein, lessen processed foods and eat more vegs
5) Read hardcore literature books and history
6) Contribute to local decision making.

shoulda told her the truth OP - masturbate to state of the art celeb fakes and shit post on Sup Forums

True. It would be natural.

>Contribute to local decision making
I understand all that but whats this one mean? Get involved in community groups or run for local MP?

Wouldnt this be covered under my not a lot explanation

Get involved in uni/participate in interest groups-voluntary/write representatives letter about concerns/run for the smallest title you can find (local)

If called board member or president its a good start.

fucking topkek

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaased

Run for the senate

Plot twist - he was your dad.

But is it not just the common courtesy of cashiers to make small talk. Better not pay too much mind into that.

Spaghetti story thread?

Haven't read the thread yet, but let me tell you something that I wish someone had told me when I was younger: It doesn't matter what she meant. You go get what you want. Say something like "haven't made any plans yet, what are we doing?". She will either reject you and then you get on with your day. She may blush, smile and say she doesn't know. Your hook is now set. Then you tell her what you're going to do. Then you get her number tell her your name and say you'll text her. Give her a smile and leave. Text her "hey, it's user" about 15 min later. You'll talk over text or the phone when your both free. Setting up a date together gives you something to talk about for the first time. Don't flake, don't be a bitch, if you don't waste time cooking up some spaghetti worrying about it, you got nothing to spill. Good luck, kiddo.

Thanks, man.

I'm down with the flu, hadn't smiled all day, but this one made me chuckle.

no, you autistic fuck. she was just doing her job by making your anitsocial ass feel welcome.