Why are schools emasculating men?

I work in commercial construction, and we're currently building a new highschool, specifically a technically highschool. My boss just slid me the plans to the bathroom yesterday and asked me to find whats wrong with the plans.

Apparently this is the "new style" of bathrooms being designed to adapt students into a unisex type bathroom. Open floor plan, no doors (besides stall doors), no urinals in the mens room.

They are slowly conditioning your kids to now be "open and accepting" in the bathroom. I even asked the project leads what was up with the lack of urinals and was told this is what the town wanted and demanded.

What are your thoughts pol? Is this a step in the right direction? Because to me, shoving a bunch of hormonal teenagers into an open floor bathroom and asking men to sit when they piss sounds like a bunch of feminist fucks are pulling the strings now. I don't like it.

BLIMP

>can't share a urinal anymore
the only good thing about being a man in a crowded restroom

Moot and dingman did vegas they are demons from the son of sam cult with Allen Haddad and Brian hayes Nazi kids cult fucks that kidnapped my son and are working with demonic cabal fucks kill them all 187 Ashley Haddad the whore of Babylon moot is a red coat and dingman is a piece of shit faggot that likes to suck moot while Allen Haddad fucks them in the ass...fucking idiots Ashley Haddad is SECRET Moot' 16 yrs old born 89 Lynda uvari is also tied in burn and kill all dnc reps TREASON whores pizzagate #mThat's #pedogate

I don't know how it works over there but here in uk the old blokes at building regulations would have a shit fit at seeing this.

Surely this is against the code? Privacy, hygiene etc?

Make some shit up to your boss to redraw the restrooms. You will be an unconscious hero for half a century till its rebuilt.

Hopefully a few heroic students do some poopoopeepee antics in that trans bathroom

why do you type like that?

I asked the same thing. But apparently not! Town and state dictate the current building codes, along with OSHA. And apparently these have all been over run by faggot loving idiots. EVERY bathroom in our nearly 400,000 square foot building is like this. All of them.

My first response was to think "at 15, when I was trying to fuck anything that moves, would I really enter an open bathroom and let loose a wild furious shit?" To even ask the kids to do that is pushing this shit. They obviously have zero clue into children, especially teenagers, and just how self conscious they can be about this kind of shit.

They're basically putting the needs of maybe ONE faggot (not even its a tech school for trades) over the well being of the rest of the student body.

I should just sneak back in after the project is done, and install some fucking doors. It'd take me maybe 2 hours to install a dozen frames and doors with maybe 5-8 workers. Do these fucking kids a favor.

The T bathroom is the teachers. Doesn't stand for tranny. Trust me, if it did, you'd see my handwriting over it with "faggot room" written down. These are my personal blueprints, so its not like anyone would care.

won't that waste a lot more water?
what about all the piss janitors will have to clean now?

Thats a point my boss had (not that any of us actually give a fuck about the janitors). The mens room is just going to be a puddle of piss, and no one can shit I bet. Asking a bunch of 15 year olds not to fuck up the bathroom and piss all over the seats? Ha, goooood fucking luck.

I fear my kids might grow up in a world where they will never truly understand the glories of basically pissing on a wall. Or maybe he will just piss on the wall anyways so all the tranny fags have to clean it up if they want to shit or piss.

They've been over run by faggot loving idiots that have what, degrees in surveying etc? This trade is one of the most based trades out there.

How can it be over run?

T. Own architectural and building firm

That's just being future minded. There is an extremely high chance in the future that schools, to deal with the 92 genders the American Left support, will make all bathrooms, student and teachers, unisex. This design is already there.

No urinals means no discrimination law suits. Yes, there's been several filed over the years in the US. And there will be more filed until they win and make it stick that it is too discriminatory against non-biological men to have urinals.

>let me into the Custodial CLoset
>I identify as a a mop

Where's the benefit of two separate bathrooms?

White men completely ignored education for nearly 150 years. When subversive (((elements))) because to take over, you did nothing to stop it. You didn't put up a single defense or try and fight at all...In fact it was a full scale retreat and now here we are.

This is the future you faggots chose. Deal with it. Your white sons will be in those stalls sucking black dicks and crying and it's too late for you to do anything about it.

Biology is a social construct

Yeah this is a terrible idea - but think its bad now?, just you wait until the Boys that use these uni-sex toilets are accused of rape........

I just pissed myself laughing fuck lmao

this is what most of us on Sup Forums are fighting against, thanks for the info user.

>Projecting this much frustration
T. 56%

Its the towns. They shot down the original blueprints for the bathrooms. In order for the architect to land the contract, they had to alter a few aspects of the building (you know how it goes).

These fucking state/town projects are aids to work on now a days. Just the dumbest shit I see pop up in the blueprints, like this bathroom crap.

Who the fuck wants an open bathroom in the first place? Oh, and right above the drop ceiling? its not drywalled. Open piping from one bathroom to another. So really the only thing separating you from the glorious sounds of Stacy shooting the nigger cum out of her ass right behind you, is a 1/3" thick ceiling panel.

>but think its bad now?, just you wait until the Boys that use these uni-sex toilets are accused of rape........

This will definitely happen. If you want to know why read this post and stay mad.

If these pansy ass liberal faggots had their way, every classroom would be a different genders bathroom, and the auditorium would be a communist esq classroom with 500 students.

Well, for one, the reduction in teen pregnancies in that school.

My first thought when seeing this was "it's going straight on pol". Shit makes me sick. I'm just trying to put myself in the shoes of these kids.

The door in a bathroom is a vital tool at that age. More then what most people think about. When literally EVERY aspect of your life, including natural bodily function, is completely open to ridicule and mockery at that age, something like a door is REALLY important for some kids. The door symbolizes an extra barrier of protection against this. When you hear it, you pinch your asshole shut, and wait for the person to leave.

These fucking liberals care SOOOO much about that one little pansy ass faggot, that they ignore the psyche of 1,500 other students. They ignore basic psychology in adolescents, and only exacerbate the issues by pushing for shit like this. I'm a fucking carpenter, and even I can understand the basics of human psychology enough to realize this bathroom plan is a HORRIBLE idea.

Good post Op, bump

If my school builded all toilets without urinals, I would pissing all over the regular toilet. Leaving a no spot dry.

Can someone explain to me why they're trying to get rid of doors to bathrooms? Is it to dehumanize us? Make us like animals who shit in front of each other without shame?

Imagine being an insecure teenager and having to take a noisy shit in a bathroom without a door. Everyone in the hallway is gonna hear you.

It's just as retarded as open offices. No one wants this.

jews, (((neo-marxists))) feminists

Tell them to piss on all the seats to mark their territory.

Exactly! No one asked for this shit besides a few SJW's who pushed their way to the top of city counsels and other semi-powerful positions.

It's 100% the towns and states behind shit like this. NO building I have ever been a part of constructing does this shit. And only recently has it been popping up with state contracts.

I'll grab the gym blueprints in a few hours when I get to work. The locker room/showers will make your fucking head spin. I just posted the bathroom ones for now to gauge pols interest in this subject. Seems like a few of you like it, so I'll be posting more in the future as I discover random retarded shit.

I've been to plenty of bathrooms that were walk in. Didn't change the experience since the stalls were still had doors and the urinals had separating walls to block vision. That and you couldn't really peak in due to how the entrance was behind a fucking wall.

Are you fucking fragile little butterflies or something?

>slowly conditioning your kids to now be "open and accepting" in the bathroom.
>holy shit they are no open and accepting urinals anymore

No wonder you work in construction, you have the IQ of a turnip.

>mfw i was that kid who would blow my load on the mirrors in the boys bathroom

yeah this aint gonna work

Do they shower and change together too?

>Are you fucking fragile little butterflies or something?

Did you miss the part where OP said these were blueprints to a high school?

Are you actually retarded? 14 year olds are insecure, you fucking idiot.

You should have it redrawn with glory holes then see if they catch it

Alex?

Most open floor bathrooms are in event halls. As in, there is a fuck ton of noise to drown out the sounds of you shitting all that cum out your ass.

This is a school, notorious for being deathly quiet for most of the day. Sure, when students are moving between classes, at lunch/break, yeah, no one would really hear/care that you're shitting.

But imagine being a 15 year old kid. You just shit your brains out for 10 minutes because you have a stomach bug. Completely uncontrollable. You step out of the bathroom to see Stacy and Becky there with a gross face like you're a freak of nature. It's petty shit to us because we're adults, but thats embarrassing as hell for a kid to go through.

Why should we respect the feelings of a few faggots, and promote things like this, while we continue to ignore the majority, and how this may impact them, especially adolescents where this topic seems to derive?

They can just make the wall at least 2" thick and no American will be able to use it as a glory hole

Gloryhole in highschool will be a thing.

We're discussing the promotion of an ideology forced on the majority for the sake of the minority, and how it impacts society. Specifically in this case, how an open bathroom plan, used to promote acceptability in LGBT minority students, can impact the majority of the students in a negative way far more then they will help the minority in a positive way.

The amount of stuff that is going to happen in those back stalls.
I'm sure the students are looking forward to this plan.

>This is a school, notorious for being deathly quiet for most of the day. Sure, when students are moving between classes, at lunch/break, yeah, no one would really hear/care that you're shitting.
You know why it is silent? Because there's no one around to make noise or hear it, retard. Most kids are more well-adjusted than your neurotic ass. Only a fucking beta faggot would worry about someone hearing them poop. No one cares about you pooping.

>But imagine being a 15 year old kid. You just shit your brains out for 10 minutes because you have a stomach bug. Completely uncontrollable. You step out of the bathroom to see Stacy and Becky there with a gross face like you're a freak of nature. It's petty shit to us because we're adults, but thats embarrassing as hell for a kid to go through.
Did women hang around outside the men's bathroom at your school? This scenario is retarded and won't happen.

>Why should we respect the feelings of a few faggots, and promote things like this, while we continue to ignore the majority, and how this may impact them, especially adolescents where this topic seems to derive?
I think it's also just a cost saving measure because less doors means less doors you have to pay for. Nobody is worried about making noises when shitting. And if they do, then putting a door on a bathroom won't fix it, because it's still a public bathroom.

I don't give a fuck about faggots. You just sound like one, thought I'd point it out.

>Your white sons will be in those stalls sucking black dicks and crying and it's too late for you to do anything about it.

lol wtf?

>blaming us for boomer faggotry.

The wall studs are about 8" thick, drywall is double layer fireproof, so 2" on each side (4") and a 1/4" tile plates the walls. We're talking 14.5" of width between, so if you're thinking glory hole, near impossible.

If you're thinking drugs, there are far better places for the kids to do them. The spics all smoke blunts with the niggers in the crawl spaces and access panels.

Why are you complaining about being able to see girls change?

>14 year olds are insecure, you fucking idiot.
I've been a 14 year old before, retard. I never worried about someone hearing me shit lol. No one cares.

You sound more anally devastated then the fucking faggots you're complaining about.

Cost of the doors? I've literally smashed 3 of them already myself, and they're not even installed. 3 grand on a fucking door on a 86 million dollar contract is nothing. My company doesn't give a shit about the costs of the doors.

Secondly, we're talking about the mens and womans room being connected by and open floor plan. Not talking about random ass girls standing in the hallway. You've never encountered someone leaving the girls room at the exact same time you leave the mens room? Never? Hummm.

Put yourself in the shoes of these kids. You and I may not care about where we shit, but kids do. Obviously you don't have any, as you don't see a problem with any of this. Some of us do, and actually give a shit about their mental state of mind.

just some bugman posting his homosexual interracial dom fantasies on Sup Forums. Pretty common nowadays actualy.

>i'm a defective autist with no comprehension of shame or self-awareness therefore who cares if we rip the doors off to kids bathrooms lmfao

ok

Welcome to Nova Svecia.

I think this is so shitty highschool students can't commit crimes in the bathroom anymore.

Means more sex for Chad.

I remeber when I was a teen.
This sounds like a good way to get teens to piss all over the toilet seats.

Just saying.

It's not a bad idea. You could halve the amount of space devoted to bathrooms (maybe not half... maybe 75pct). Better use of space.