You can't deny that pink is the sexiest

You can't deny that pink is the sexiest.

The best!

Well if it's Louise then.

Red being a close second.

If blonde didn't exist I'd agree with you

You're right, I can't

I like brown better

Pink is life

I love pink!

I've fapped to pink more than any other!

Brown is best.

Two pinks are better than one!

[ ] Destroy her pink cunt
[ ] She tramples on your dick

both?

Yes

Looks dumb. Too pink

Louise is a cutie

Blue is objectively best.

Sorry, I prefer my women not being psychopaths who beat people rather than admit their feelings.

>ywn be a familiar belonging to a tsundere girl from a magic school

In the LN, after the first volume she only beats him when he's being an asshole. I can legit only think of one case where she hit him when it wasn't his fault (she was deep into gambling and he tried to stop her so she hit him). Only in the anime does she keep beating his ass for no reason.

Pink IS the best, isn't it?

Excuse me, you appear to be worshiping the inferior pink tsundere.
Let me show you how it's done.

Best.

Your taste is as bad as the author's and he no doubt died of terminal shit-taste in girls. Lousie is the worst girl out of any manga/anime main girl I've ever seen. Ugly, shitty temper, and the worst part is the MC is attached to her despite being surrounded by infinitely better girls. Probably the only anime character that made me really, really angry while watching a show to the point of dropping it.

You sound like a queer dude.

No, I'm just not a cuck who enjoys being dommed by a disgustingly flat sadistic midget.

Literally everything you said about Louise was wrong though.
You're just digging a deeper hole.

Louise is a miracle of the universe. It's really Saito's fault most of the time he's abused, anyway.

How? She keeps abusing him for no reason, treats him worse than a dog. I wouldn't even treat a Jew this badly, let alone a human.

>edgy teen who saw 3 episodes
You can go now, Louise is objectively great and sexy beyond belief.

Damn right.

Just look at how pink and pretty her colon is.

Her personality is objectively terrible, and I can't see how she is attractive when she has the body of a 10 year old boy. Princess, elf and maid are all far better and more attractive.

>she keeps abusing him for no reason
>the person she loves is constantly cheating on her with tons of different slutty whores and doing tons of other retarded shit
>she forgives him every time
>he doesn't appreciate her at all
>she loves him so much that she even gave him permission to cheat on her as long as he doesn't leave her
Yeah, no reason. What a bitch.

Anime adaptions ruin everything.

>ywn be beaten with a crop by louise
>ywn be her femdom slave treated as less than an animal

Why even live?

The manga had the shittiest conclusion in recent memory

>Constantly cheating on her
>Doesn't even admit she loves him until much, much later on, instead just keeps repeatedly beating him bloody
>Considers him talking to anyone of the opposite gender cheating, warranting further beatings
>Other girls treat him with love and respect
>Expects him to want to love her back when literally everyone treats him better than her
Yes, she is a bitch, and deserved to get dumped early on in the series, or massively change her attitude; of which, neither happened.

Wasn't there some plot point in the VNs that the rune was actually brain washing Saito into subservience the entire time?

It's clear they didn't know how to finish it and interesting was waning quickly.
It's sad so many series end this way. If it ended ten years ago with proper Hina end, of course, it would be considered a masterpiece.

>Doesn't even admit she loves him until much, much later on
I think inviting him to sleep next to her while naked in season 1 is a pretty strong signal that she's interested in him, but he's an idiot who can't take a hint.
You don't need to say "I love you" for it to be obvious. She has pride, and according to her culture she should be viewing him as merely a slave animal. Saying "I love you" would be impossible in that setting.
>beating him to a bloody pulp
He deserved it pretty much every time. He did a lot of stupid things, and was clueless about literally everything. Louise deserved much better.

I thought the point of ZnT was that it was both of their faults. Saito was a loose womanizer and Louise was an overly antagonistic bitch.

Fuck off Hinafags, does it hurt you this much to see a loli win somewhere?

>Louise was an overly antagonistic bitch.
They literally never had this depiction of her.

can't argue

pink does have the highest aggregate of cute and/or sexy girls

What about his pride? What about literally everyone else he could have sided with who did treat him like a human being? She spent a majority of the anime seeing him as an animal as you pointed out. I wouldn't exactly call that love, at the very least, not early on in the show, rather a sadistic sense of possession. Saito deserved much better.

Look at these pinks.

I had thought it was aiming for a no-pairing ending. And then the ending just suddenly comes out of nowhere.

LN adaptations tend to be the worst. Kore Zombie is another one that got butchered hard, then again, that was Deen so you kind of expect it.

The fact that Louise fags are denying the fact that their waifu is shit is absolutely hilarious. All you said was correct, Louis is by FAR the worst tsundere girl ever created.

Not even the best flat girl in her own series.

Louise was hot as fuck in the LN.

Glad to know someone agrees with me, though I can't see how she can be considered tsundere, as that requires the dere to occur at some point, without constant, ridiculous levels of tsun bordering on psychopathic sadism; so no, she isn't tsundere, but a girl with serious complexes and psychopathic tendencies.

What an agry cowfag.
That's true though.

There's just little point in denying the superiority of Hinagiku. If you like Louise, great, but Hina is the one true pink tsundere.

The anime adaptation was extremely bad. It's clear they wanted to push Louise as this S girl but she's more submissive if anything. Please don't judge Louise based on the anime adaptation. To give two examples of things cut from the LN:
1.After the first volume Louise becomes attached to Saito and lets him sleep in her bed while she sleeps in his jacket. Yes, the first volume. In the anime Louise continues being a bitch for ages.
2.At one point in the LN, Louise thinks Saito died so she attempts to commit suicide. That's how much she cared about him.

There are a lot of differences but I just want to highlight that LN Louise is in fact a sweet girl, unlike anime Louise.

Didn't they do anime original halfway through the second season? Or was it the first?

I forgot to put tsundere in quatation marks("tsundere"). You are right, she doesn't even qualify as a tsundere, just a completely unstable psychotic bitch. She literally had no redeeming qualities, every single girl in the series was A MILLION TIMES better than her. She had by far the worst body, face and personality, out of all the girls in the series. If you wouldn't know better, you would think this story was written by a tumblerina, because there's no way in hell a guy would choose Louise over the other TOP TIER girls that were after his dick. Sato is a victim of stockholm syndrome, at the very least, that's the only reason I can think off the top of my head of why he chose the absolutely WORSE girl of his series.

Not everyone is into mature, serious girls.
There are half a dozen girls I'd have taken before Hina.

It's been a fucking long time but I think it was early in the first season where it already messed up the story. I think they just decided Louise would be more marketable as a cunt or something.

That was a stupid move because Louise was fucking amazing in the LN.

This may be the case in the novels, but anime Louise is truly terrible. Though, taking this into account, the studio doing the adaptation is to blame entirely; however, for the purpose of the series, she truly is the worst girl, and the way the anime portrayed it, it made no sense as to why Saito chose to stay with her.
Completely agree with you about her personality in the anime, and compared to the rest of the girls, she really is very plain. I wouldn't go as far as to say the story was written by a blubberite, as with any LN adaptation it was butchered, though for the sake of what was adapted, she really, truly is terrible. It makes no sense to me that they continued to push Louise in the anime when they clearly cut out all of her redeeming traits. Also, stockholm syndrome is a massive, enormous understatement.

>Saito died so she attempts to commit suicide.
She was saved and yuri'd by Siesta and later agreed with her becoming Saito's second wife or something, right?

She agreed to let her be Saito's mistress, but it never haplened in the end.

So have the LNs properly ended yet? I remember last year they released new volume and wanted to end it using author's notes in 1-2 more issues

I need to get this off my back.

Louise is the single most amazingly fuckable character ever to be created. Every part of her body begs to be fucked, even the places without holes to jam your dick in. I want to throw her on to my bed and give her a brutal fucking until she starts having trouble walking, seeing straight, and breathing. Or at least until all the springs on my mattress go flat, in which case we can throw a couple of pillows onto the floor and continue.

SHE IS TOO FUCKING HOT.

Did everyone forget about her?

I agree pink is the best

is the LN worth reading for that version of louise?

Go see her movie.