Be honest. was the metal fence the wall you wanted Trump to build when you voted for him?

be honest. was the metal fence the wall you wanted Trump to build when you voted for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtribune.com/smart-fence-is-best-option-for-u-s-mexico-border-barrier-israeli-security-firm-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unless they fix air ports it will be way more then 40%

Technically no but I'm not a border patrol agent or special forces operator and they all preferred that wall for sophisticated reasons that are only apparent to trained professionals, so idiots like (You) and I can fuck off.

some people voted for a great wall of china and this does not meet their expectations.
the design might be better. I just wanted to know if people thought they would get a metal wall

landmines would have been more effective and cheaper

Yeah, this way you can see and shoot any brownies before they get to it and set up explosives or some shit.

I think the two in the middle are the easy choices. They're made by the same company from Texas if I remember correctly. The thicc bottom is meant to stop ladders. The comb bottom on the other is small enough to stop people but allows small wildlife through. Looks better than the others as well, which are far too brutalist in appearance, like prison walls. Thicc wall for the majority, inter-dispersed comb wall whenever necessary for wildlife. Problem solved.

one of the ones in the back, kinda like what the jews have. But after seeing the actual designs, I like the metal one.

I voted for the judges. Anything else Trump does just gravy. Soon to be a 40 year conservative majority on Supreme court not counting all the others judges.

I'm confused. Can't the spics just travel to one of the blindspots along the width of the border and just use a 40ft extension ladder to get up and over?

One of if not the easiest to climb

I pictured a Panama canal like trench dug from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific and seeded with crocodiles, sharks and piranhas.

All fine till you drop that 40 feet

>Anything else Trump does just gravy
they're not going to build another wall after this one. it's fine if the metal wall is your choice

Along the border the common situation is that people don't just come in once and never go back, but one person comes in to help their family down south. Going back and forth - eventually bringing more and more people as they grow more succesful.

Big walls help prevent back and forth movement which partially prevents illegal immigration but is a major hamper to the drug trade.

Pic related is what I thought is the best option. Israel has had 0 (as in NO) successful crossings on its Egyptian border since they built it. Before they built it more than 60,000 black Africans crossed within just a few years.

worldtribune.com/smart-fence-is-best-option-for-u-s-mexico-border-barrier-israeli-security-firm-says/

>what is a rope

>was the metal fence the wall you wanted Trump to build when you voted for him?
Will it be electrified?

Everyday I hear bullshit about this boarder wall not going to work because there are other ways of getting in. But if this wall can reduce illegal immigration by 40% and make it really difficult to sneak in. Pretty much unless your part of the drug cartel and have access to mining equipment or light aircraft, your not going to really be able to sneak in.

>mount ladder, get to top
>disarm barbed wires if need be
>sit on the top of wall
>have pablo, paco, juan, pedro and rodriguez perch on top of wall too
>all pull the ladder up and over the other side
>set up for descent
>home free

Walls are scalable these days. Can't we just have auto-turrets instead? Besides, 40 ft isn't lethal enough. Make that shit 70.

Drone strikes with a 1 year notice in advance would have been sufficient

I liked the original one.

>that 40 feet
30 feet, ~9 meters

It's similar enough to what I imagined, which was basically Israeli style walls.

The real key is still surveillance and patrol. The wall just makes that job a lot easier by slowing any would-be crossers down.

You realize that the wall is a obstacle meant to slow them down enough for border patrol to be able to respond in time, right?
You realize this has always been the purpose of a wall since the inception of walls, right?
You realize that this is the tactics the romans used, right?

Ever chilled on top of a 40 foot ladder? It's not fun

>climbing a 40 foot ladder
>you were already spotted by ICE before you got to the wall
>sitting on top of the wall lifting the ladder up and over
>climbing back down
>carrying the ladder across the desert in the first place
>being a spic
They've already failed before they started.

>You realize that this is the tactics the romans used, right?

OH SHIT! Trump is about to master bronze age technology.

He better get to the industrial age quick so we can all get those coal jobs he promised us.

If only democraps could have figured out this technology straight out of the dark ages, then they might have won the election :^)

I just wish the border wasn't 2000 miles. It's impossible to guard 2000 miles without spending way too much money. Trump is already increasing the debt by 1.5 trillion so CEOs can get bigger bonuses, instead of giving everyone healthcare and education. It's pretty obvious Trump is trying to keep Americans dumb and poor because educated and wealthy people typically vote blue.

No. I was thinking of basically turning the border into an elevated freeway. Something like this. And then fill underneat with dirt and put concrete walls on the sides so people cant walk under. Duh.

>It's impossible to guard 2000 miles without spending way too much money
the problems with the border are so bad that we can't afford not to guard all of it, which is why we are currently guarding the entire border even without a wall (one-time build cost)

The wall is for climate change in like 15 years. Racism is just an easier narrative than the doomsay shit. The drones can shoot people accumulating near a wall, whereas the human masses will just set off the landmines and flood through.

>It's impossible to guard 2000 miles without spending way too much money

Israel’s West bank barrier is 440 miles and is airtight. The Southern wall is 150 miles and the Gaza barrier is 40 miles. The Northern walls and Eastern Walls are another 200 to 300 miles but incomplete.

Israel has 8 million citizens...

That border is 8 miles long.

Here is your homework you small African child, how long is the US Mexican border.

Which is longer.

Think hard shitskin.

>Israel has 8 million citizens
what does that have to do with who paid for their wall?

What do with rio grand Section though?

What's with the forced perspective to make it look like the quad is much closer to the wall than it is?

Also the metal slat style is hundreds of times easier to maintain/repair and lets border control see if someone's on the other side, instead of just seeing them when they're already climbed to the top.

I hate to point this out but land mines are cheaper.

Why would you need a paved elevated road? There's very little population density along most of the border.

>There's very little population density along most of the border
maybe that would change if people didn't have to worry about drug smugglers and violent crime on the border

>that border is 8 miles long
Read the post right before yours.

>calling me a shitskin
>we are getting democrat shills to adopt our vocabulary
what a time to be alive

Bullets are cheapest. Works for the ones already inside too.

I want him to build a series of dams just like the hoover.

It'll provide power to desolate areas and if an illegal climbs over they'll get sucked into a turbine.

You have to understand that tax cut is still yet to implement until April, and that everyone at all levels gets a cut, and the top CEOs who prior paid 2% in taxes due to loop holes are now actually paying closer to 30% assuming they don't use any tax breaks which do cap out now.

All of this was passed after major internal changes where made to our countries budget including the cutting of many programs ranging from welfare, farm subsidies, UFO searching satelights.

All the while the long term intention is that the lower tax rates discourages tax evasion and brings in more revenue since the stakes are lower.

Then you have to compound that with the increased productivity that the economy has underwent due to the removal of predatory regulations and speculation of beneficial polices in the future. And with more individual income means more taxes will be collected by the government.

You can't just simply look at one aspect, and model it based on how things where a year ago. You got to look at the big picture from the perspective of the near future.

You realize it's 2000 miles long? You realize there's going to be miles and miles where there will no agents? They need outposts every 500 yards but that would require of 7000 outposts. Maybe every 1000 yards to make 3500 outposts. The cost of this would be insane, we could all have healthcare and education, which is a much better investment if we want to stay the number 1 country for decades to come. We need to have an agency that goes after companies and have really harsh penalties for companies that hire illegals, that way it's not worth it to hire illegals and they have no reason to come over here. Maybe we can somehow help mexico with their cartel problem and eliminate the need for them to come over here. It's going to take multiple approaches to stop the mexican jumping beans. It's the drug trade that's fucking everything up. We should just bring our troops home from the middle east and have them watching the border with the order to kill anyone trying to cross. Use IR helicopters at night to eliminate targets. Just go on an all out offensive for a while and scare people into not even thinking about it.

I voted for him because of his general stance on immigration. I always figured the wall was symbolic. Yes, the border does need to be secured but I think that a visa entry/exit tracking system is more important since almost half of illegals come in that way. The 9/11 hijackers overstayed their visas too. Also important is Everify since jobs is the biggest reason that illegals come here.

You can build a freeway over the water and have just a wall underneath with bars so water can pass through.
I said it would double as a freeway. So regular people can drive along it if they need to. You could Have exits that lead into cities. And the entrances to get through the border could be underneath.

We just need some drones patrolling checking for movement and we'd be good.

why are you all so obsessed with drones?
every thread about the wall: drones
we can't afford that

>Read the post right before yours.
Slow the fuck down shitskin. You are getting confused.

The wall and data you posted is just for that small stretch of border.

Do you understand how a small piece of border is not the whole border.

You are being called a shitskin because you think at the level of a shitskin.

Shitskin is not "your" vocabulary. You are not a special snowflake with your own special language.

>You realize it's 2000 miles long? You realize there's going to be miles and miles where there will no agents?
Modern Pickup trucks extend the patrol range of agents quite a bit. Also drone surveillance can cover square miles like never before possible.

>We should just bring our troops home from the middle east and have them watching the border with the order to kill anyone trying to cross.
I fucking wish.

Right, because a country with hundreds of millions of citizens, one of the world's leading nations, simply cannot field enough manpower to guard the US-Mexican border, WITH the help of radar, scanning, surveillance etc.

What's stopping the illegals from simply building a giant slingshot on the Mexican side and slingshotting over the wall ?

They dont have anywhere to land

I'm hoping for the solar wall strapped with turrets programmed to kill all known libtards using an NSA database model

>be honest. was the metal fence the wall you wanted Trump to build when you voted for him?

It's an open structured wall not a fence.

They'll launch the elderly first then when there's enough dead old people to land on they'll launch the important people.

Holy shit blackie. "scanning" AND "surveillance". BOTH. And a magic radar shield. Did you see this in an anime.

6 thousand miles of border, most of which hundreds of miles from any populated area will be scanned 24/7 with a magic radar.

Fuck you kids are fucking dumb.

What are you blathering about

driving along the border would be a lengthy detour compared to existing roads

he has a point.
the funding for border surveillance can be canceled. Trump won't be President forever

I'm not sure if they can specifically cut funding for surveillance. I would image they would get a budget cut and have to make choices, if anything. Cameras aren't expensive to leave running.

The wall will need to be constantly monitored. Id give the beans one day before they figure out how to jump it or dig under it. Just get the fucking army out there and mow people down till they just stop coming. How many troops are in the middle east? 50k? we could get 25 soldiers per mile, hell, lets get 200k troops and get 100 per mile. It would save us money, and stop immigration.

I like challenges

Yeah I’m sure they’ll have hours of free time before ICE comes and kills them

I wanted two walls.

Time to play "Dodge the extortion"
Oh wait you can't dodge
Sorry about ur Aztec genes

Hey man we're all human here. Good luck and I hope you have a comfy time

Imagine how much cocaine she has done.

We could easily afford quadcopters with motion sensing cameras that fly on a standard route to and from charging stations at varied times.

Honestly I'd be happy with this and a picket fence.

Bad example. Egypt cooperates on defence of that border. Used to toss ciggies over the fence when they ran out.

My point is, a cooperative border is an unfair comparison.

>border enforcement zone

Millions of people would happily run across that minefield.

That's one if the reasons the jewsign has a sloped top. The other being defense against tossed projectiles, but it fucks ladders over

whatever. aslong as the never ending supply of heroin still gets through ill be happy

What if you guys pursued a scorched Earth policy of Russia during WW2. Keep the border where it is, but turn a large section into a complete wasteland. make sure there are no water sources within a stretch of land that people would have to walk across. Keep the border guards where they are, maybe spend the money for a wall out outposts dotted randomly over the "wasteland." They would die from thirst before they could reach the country.

maybe even dump some radioactive waste all across the wasteland zone and 'test' some nukes, ensuring that anyone who tries to walk across will get irradiated

americans fucked up they should have pushed the conquest just like the romans did in scotland and build the wall where it was the shortest

They should just make a law that any spics caught on the wrong side of the law will have all their assets appropriated by the state (to build more perimeter defences on the Mexico border) and sentence them to 5 years hard labour in the uranium mines. See how many come across the border then...

Great so it’s easier just to get a boat and sail around it? It’s that kind of French thinking that costs you every military engagement.

USA should build prisons at the border. the prisonners' work would be to watch the wall

what the hell are you talking about you underachieving slavic whore? how does the naval patrolling change if it's up there or down there? no wonder you never conquered anything and were always the bitch of your neighbours

Aaaah, this pic. A year ago it made me laugh so hard that it moved a kidney stone that was stuck inside my ureter for more than a month.
Thank you again /pol, you delivered where no one else did.

it could be done with practice and time
if wetbacks fuck up & drop the ladder while straddling the wall, they'll just jump onto the US side bc USA hospital gibs.

I won't lie...I figured it would be around 100ft tall when it was first mentioned. I just assumed we wanted something we could all be proud of. The Great American Wall.

I didn't vote for him because of a wall. I voted for him to tackle the issue of illegal immigration. As it appears instead of that he's going to amnesty 1.8+ million of them, there's not a snowballs chance in hell I'll vote for him again.

nice
I'd just suggest making moving the border further south at the Panama canal.

Out of curiosity, why did you guys steal the Italian flags when you are Spanish rape babies?

these are just the fences that are being used in already difficult access areas, the real wall is enormous and his a fuckin monorail on the top of it

He did that for the short term, it's part of the deal.

Either you get these 1.8, or you get infinitely more than that forever and ever. Choose.

you are upset about the DACA deal to get money to construct the wall, so how can we pay for it?
how can we get Mexico to pay for it?

That's the thing. Making them citizens is the only thing that's not short term. In 3-7 years when a dem takes office they can reverse trumps policies on chaim immigration and the visa lottery. And we're still stuck with those now citizens. We'll have a wall potentially, but what good is that supposed to do when funding for border security is redirected to welfare programs?

I don't care about the wall. At all. That's not how most illegals get here anyway.

Oh ye of little faith. You can place cameras and sensor nets along the length. This would allow a smaller number of agents to control a larger section of the wall. You can even set up loudspeakers to inform would be wall climbers that the border patrol is already en route to wherever they show up.

Yes make it metal you cunts so we can sell you iron ore for your steel industry

>turns 1.8million tax evading illegals into tax revenue for 12 years before they are allowed to vote, or until someone changes their mind in 10 years.

1.8 is an estimate. We don't know how many illegals eligible for daca are in the US.
1.8 million are enough to swing elections depending on how they're distributed whether it's 12 years down the road or not. You have to think about what happens and no one is going to yank away their path to citizenship. The opposite in fact could happen once a dem takes control if they run on a platform of reversing all of trumps policies.

>reversing all of trumps policies
they're going to tear down the wall?
it would cost money to do that

If you want a policy that is forever immune to the effects of time, then you're not going to get one. Wall or no, those provisions can be reversed anyway. So you might as well build the physical barrier while there's the political leverage to do so, because otherwise it won't happen period. And if and when the policies are reversed the flood will be that much worse because you didn't build that shit when you had the chance.