The canada problem

is there a solution? or is rake the final answer?

Go easy on us, senpai. We were raised from birth to be cucked.

Rakes are used to clean up loose leaves in the fall season, you retarded burger mongoloid.

Fuck you and long live Trudeau.

Why do burgers hate us so?

I want to run up and smash emma and trudeau in the face with my flying fists

Some guys get too much pussies.

Fuck Cuckistan

Yeah I'm aware most girls 13-50 would probably fuck Trudeau instantly.

he better not get reelected

Too bad for them that he's a fag then I guess

Start bringing up the Picton Pig Farm murders and the cover-up. Even though he was never a part of it directly he is aware of the fact that SERCO is involved which connects the British royal family

This.

Basically told throughout school that multiculturalism is our strength and us not having an identity or patriotism is a good thing.

there's no solution other than dissolution. this is the worst country in the world, by a large margin.

>America, the only other true rootless melting pot has patriotism and a people who went to war for independence
>As bad as Sweden is, its people have 12,000 year old roots to the land and the 50 year brainwash is temporary

Canada was granted independence from the crown in 1982 to become a multicultural shithole because we asked politely. The only national hwhite culture is hockey and beer.

girls with tattoos make me wanna cut mi own dick off

I think Obamaleaf shitposts hard enough every day for at least a few thousand normal posters and inflates the image slightly.

the final solution is to flood canada with refugees

Especially in Canada where everyone and their mother is a tattoo artist, but not a good one.

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

Annex Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba

Nuke the rest

kinda nifty how they can mark emselves like that though, comes in very handy when ur hittin it from the back and see that tramp stamp like a warning sign *BLOW LOAD ELSEWHERE*

Sup Forums added flags, at first the board conscious appeared to be that Canadians were just trying to ironically shitpost and be funny like Australians often do, but just not as good at it.

Slowly we realized many of them wern't actually pretending.

>Canadian problem
>Most of the board is 'Muricans being a general nuisance upon everyone

Easy.
Start a US penny stock exchange and kill the TSX.
Canada and the Jews will go broke. Then we rake in our own dollars.

And you wonder why everyone takes the piss out of burgers. You obese are always taking pot shots at everyone. Its not a problem but you whiney shits blubber and cry when its your turn.

What do you mean? The posters or the nation?
Canadian anons are bretty gud.
It's easy to understand when they go full shitpost if you've been here for some time and you can make a good laugh at it.
Canada is hopeless though

Muh masonic hand signals

lel, where did you fags grow up? We got whipped with a yard stick for not standing during the national anthem here in Winnipeg

BC... Yeah you're probably right, bunch of retards over here just want to be hippies cause nature man.

lol u got btfo by obama leaf that's why ur mad

what problem? they just passed a bill to make the national anthem gender neutral. america is the one with the problem. its 2018 for christ's sake.