Should Finland and Sweden be just one nation together?

Should Finland and Sweden be just one nation together?

I thought they already tried that with Aland

We are the dicks, you are the balls.

why would you want to unite with fags niggers muslims cucks and other degenerates user

Go back to Sweden you faggot.

Fukken kek

Finland should winter war their ass and annex their land, send the heads of all the Muslim children to Angela Merkle. Those faggot cucks deserve death. There are a couple Swedish ppl staying at my house rt now. Should I poison them with carbon monoxide?

No. Why would you want Finland and Sweden joining together? Take in account that Sweden is not in a very good shape atm.

why not? it would make them stronger and bring us one step closer to Aryan empire

No Suomi-chan it's best you stay your own nation so we don't make you follow into our steps for now. Still best frenz

Sure, after we kill all the niggers and make the Swedes straight again.

Pakko ruotsi pois saatana.

Lägg aaaaaaaaav nu för faaaaan i satans helvete

No. Sweden and their degeneracy should stay far away from Suomi. Suomi is pure.

No, for some reason I keep meeting Finns here and Finnish people are awesome and Swedes because they are so fucking stupid can go die in a fire for all I care.

Finland > Sweden by a very large margin

Kun teistä tulee suomen läntinen lääni saatte pakko suomen :DDDD

Yes Finland will be great living space for somalians from Sweden.

Sitä ei koskaan tapahdu :DDDDD

traitor with a sick stockholm syndrome. vitun läskipää

the stupidest part about this meme is the europeans who post them when it's not even relevant.

i never said swedes weren't white. obviously scandis are white. i said swedes were degenerate. which they are. if sweden and finland became one country it would harm finland.

i don't even undersand why you'd oppose this statement, sven.

>when your IQ is the same as you level of whiteness

>muttposting without reason
this is the same thing as when burgers instantly post SWEDEN-YES to anything a Swede posts. Just boring, shit-tier bants. Quit it laddies

Restore the ABSOLUTE monarchy pls.
We NEED to resurrect Gustav II before this.

'1 post by this ID' = d&c

Finland is already in a mess. Our presidential election a 60 years old raging faggot who has a third worlder mutt from some shithole in Latin America as a husband, came second in the second presidential election. once in 2012 and now 2018. We have more women ministers than men. 41.5% of our parlaiment are women. Dont fucking believe the meme. We're equally fucked as Swedistan

Maybe if Finland ran the newly merged union.

I would not qualify getting 12% of the vote as second place when the winner got over 60% of the total vote.

>We NEED to resurrect Gustav II before this.

i will believe in the meme and you can't stop me. SUOMI PERKELE

No because Fins are subhuman filth living in a ruskie backwater swamp land and Swedes come from da trve scandanavia.

If anything, the Kalmar Union must be recreated but considering the amount of pussiness running through the veins of present day swedes that is very unlikely to ever happen.

Norway is the last bastion of something remotely similar to Scandinavia at present

Of course, my ancestors got deported out of Norway for being a bunch of rowdy drunks and public nuisances a few hundred years ago to clapistan, so what do I know?

When we fix our shit, then and only then. But yes, i would like that too. Strangely enough (even though we used to be both under the swedish flag 500 years ago), it would probably be better if our united country would have a different name than sweden. Maybe "Greater Åland archipelago" would fit better.

>Norway is the last bastion of something remotely similar to Scandinavia at present
That would be Denmark, burger. Norway has almost the same amount of Somalis as Sweden. Denmark is the least cucked of the three.

Well maybe you're right cause I've never met an authentic dane like born and raised there who's sorry ass ended up over here so I guess it must be alright there.

probably, both are packed full of shitskins and mudslimes

Wait, isn't Denmark technically just a Nordic country and not Scandinavian?

Smart move. Lure him to Denmark so the Danes can steal all his jewelry before he gets deported back to dumbfuckistan kek

Whiter than you Igor

Wait no it's apparently Scandinavian eh hell whatever all Americans are stupid and awful tourists so I'm par for the course.

>Wolverinelookingatphoto.jpg

Better watch yourself dipshit. Norway is in NATO, while you are not.

May I kiss you on the lips? :)

Which territory on this map is now owned by the United States?

The whole thing. And well beyond it.

if i see more than 1 shitskin a week its unusual

we dont even have any mosques

all finish cities look like 3rd world enclaves

I'd would unironically be okay with an ABSOLUTE monarch ruling over Sweden-Finland. Not shit ''parliamentary monarch'', okay? Ideally the Kang would be a fennoswede because fluency in both languages.

An absolute monarch would solve all our problems.

Yeah, they should just be Denmark together, like in the good old days.

No, they're Scandinavian.

Only Norway.

When Finns fight for independence what did you do? You guys along with Baltics get KEKED by BSC (big soviet cock)

And stop sending your criminals to Finland subhuman, our prisons are filled with Estonians

As an Estonian you've probably never gone beyond Helsinki? Helsinki is our only ''city'' by EU standards so you're correct by that all our cities are infested with refugees.

T. Bönde

>Be raised in Sweden
>Can't tell you anything that Sup Forums haven't said already about this country
>Find out I'm basically a Finn genetically speaking
>Unsure where my loyality should belong

What do?

Oh man your memetic warfare weapon has bested this filthy fat peasent, I concede to your superior strategic intellect and intuitive sense of action.

:^)

I don't think your damn axes will do much against those muslims with full-auto ak-47s shooting up your police stations though. Sorry to hear that gun ban isn't doing too much good for ya'll.

Rude

Come home, Crypto-Pekka

>Ideally the Kang would be a fennoswede because fluency in both languages.
If we were to find an old member of the Nobility here in Sweden with finnish blood and preferably Vasa blood, it would be excellent. He would need to speak fluent Swedish and Finnish as well as being at least 195cm tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

yea thanks for the help there, we got dicked under 60 years of solviet rule while u fucks sent anyone that escaped back to be gulaged

we will be sure to send any finns back to the finish/swedish caliphate in 10 years when it rules over you

Stay mad Igor

No,fuck off suomenruotsalainen trash

Man we gotta figure out a way to pull a nuclear shoah on da swedes, ruskis and their finnish pets while minimizing damage to our norway bros.

I mean like every Amon Amarth album after Surtur rising has been shit, every Opeth album from heritage onwards has been shit, meshuggah seems to have forgotten any sense of their old progressive innovation,

I mean music was the only swedish export worth while and now that's all gone to shit. What else does Sweden do besides bitch and get raped by muslims?

Mutt here. Was in Sweden for a months a while back. Your men (outside Stockholm and Gothenburg) are fucking based, but they're super quiet and take whatever bullshit is figuratively shoved up their ass. Why do they stand for such bullshit? It's not like your Normies were sold on that "muh Holocaust guilt" meme like the Germans were, and yet Gothenburg and Stockholm were the definition
Swedes had a colony in what is now Delaware.

Can't speak Finnish and no living relative can either, so it would be difficult

At the same time it feels like I'm not wanted around here

Just move to fenno-swede enclave, you will eventually learn Finnish on the side too.

t. Vesikraanahiisi

Perhaps I should remain and act as a spy for the Khan once the invasion is set in motion

PUT ME IN THE SCREEN CAP

Yes

Nya Sverige / Delaware

Let Sweden burn

Hurri detected

Do Service in Dragsvik and do

Shit

I'm actually so glad I don't even live in Scandinavia somewhere.

I mean we're cucked too but nowhere nearly as bad as Swedistan. And Finland is just cold, just like most of its people. yeah, I don't need more of that autistic ass bullshit in my life.

>Togo
What? Why not Benin?

Norway should unironically invade Sweden.

Dog Bless Ameriga :DDDD
Oh ok, I thought it meant specifically what was on the map, didn't count for the American Colonies

Brah a free sweden is already in the works.... oh wait, shit thats classified SHIT I MEAN HAHA YEAH FUNNY JOKE

ay hol up!
wat does that mean?

>bunch of bed wetting Oles invades Sweden, army stops 100 km from the border when there are no Tesla stations around

Fuck no. Swedish are weak faggots, they are so bad that muslims invading their country is an improvement.

/SWEG/ participant confirmed?

They all speak American and I know you all speak American so get over yourselves

The Truth About Estonia and the Baltics

It's the (((skypes!))))

Pewds is the only reason we aren't just salting ya'll's earth thermonuclear-like oh wait shit that's probably classified too. Uncle Sam please forgive me.

One thing that I don`t really get is why don`t we already have mutual defensive pact with Sweden, since we both are neutral countries that are outside of NATO and will probably stay that way for a long time.

t. american special ops

Nice try, like any American in his or her right mind would go into combat with a europoor assault rifle

If you wish to fuck up the demographics by mixing our population with a bunch of shit skinned low IQ subhumans then yes.

It's too late for that bro. Swedish men have always been faggots and their women only consume subhuman cock. We would do the world a favor by whiping every native swede off from the face of this earth with the niggers and shitskins.

This so fucking much. The only thing that the Swedes could offer us is unlimited resources of cucks, faggots, feminists and shitskins.

Please see my previous statement and tell me how would it benefit us if we'd start an alliance with those "people"?

>It's too late for that bro. Swedish men have always been faggots and their women only consume subhuman cock. We would do the world a favor by whiping every native swede off from the face of this earth with the niggers and shitskins.

Guess you're not all retards after all.

its cringie how obsessed finns are over swedes
i've noticed that they always had the inferiority complex towards them
no matter what swedes do, finns would copy to appease them for acceptance, they'd accept more than just a swedish cock up their ass
so sad and pathetic

Ruotsi kuuluu suomelle!
Viro on suomen sisarkansa ja ansaitsee palan venäjää, minkä käymme valloittamassa kun inflaatio iskee!

t. little merica

>When we fix our shit
Are you being naive or just plain stupid? Just how in the hell can you fix the mess that has been created within just few decades? Don't get me wrong, there are ways to solve this rather quickly but since your nation is filled with suicidal cunts that are ashamed of everything that represented Sweden in the past I am fairly sure that those actions will remain unused.

Pic might be somewhat related.

Maybe you'd have less casualties from weapons jams then desu