Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 175 LQ

Who knows the story A Dog of Flanders?

Not remember much about the story but i read someone made a statue of the characters

This will be the last laugh for awhile won't it?

Never forget how dumb pires can be.

I'm really not sure how many people are going to get this Flanders reference... it's popular in Japan I guess.

FREEDOM!

Are you having fun?

Everything is nice and goofy?

See you next week.

Never read it but I know what happened to Nello and Patrasche in the end thanks to Hayate and other manga that end referencing it.
I don't want suffering in my dumpire manga.

I can't handle all these dumpires. They're too much.

>LQ
it hurts

Thanks as always Tarage.

This is one hell of a ride

We have no redrawer. And since no one has come forward, this is how it's going to be from here on out.

I'd rather give you guys the end of the story than sit on it or worse, abandon it.

I'm guessing she's Charismatic Pervert II but so far all my predictions have been wrong. The author has a way of subverting my expectations

Just in case you want to know
Yes, she is.

Thanks.

This chapter was fucking funny, loved the idiot sandwich.

damn it, he's worse than dumbpire

damn it, I can't even read this page

thanks

thanks, based tarage!

...e-everything is going to be ok, r-right? n-nothing bad will happen, r-right? it's a c-comedy manga, right?!

NOOOO. FUUUUCK. Not on this manga, not on my comfy manga

You a hero Tarage

Bakangel is so cute and dumb. 2nd Best girl.

Did he cuck Youko's dad yet?

I wonder how Touko x MC's child would look like and behave.

Giving one last bump.

It finally happened. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

>time travel into the past
>suddenly dating your gf becomes incest

>idiot sandwich
My sides.

Have I mentioned how much I fucking love this outfit she's wearing? I'd kill for someone to redraw it with just her and not the other dude or the armadillo.

Why doesn't he just tell them he's from the future? Frodo.jpg

Never read it but I know the generals of the story thanks to animu and mango

It's like when you are watching a movie or a show, and something so cringe happens you just mute the damn thing.

I just remembered there's a possibility that there's not going to be a chapter next week as most of the Pretty user staff is gonna be at Anime Expo being worthless sacks of shit.

time travel arc was a mistake

A dog of flanders is 10x more sad than all your childhood movies combined.

That's cool but if so know you will be missed for a week.

This is one of my favorite pages in the manga.

Thank you Tarage, I've missed the past two threads so I gotta tell you thanks this week.

I have been keeping myself somewhat unspoiled from the raws so this anticipation is killing me.

Kuromine proven to only like Youko for her looks.

Scratch that I meant two weeks.

I am so glad that i only saw that mosquito ntr page spoiled and not the next couple of pages, that joke caught me completely off guard, i was not expecting dumpire to be that dumb.