Thoughts on this bae?

Thoughts on this bae?

>XD
Don't you dare to defile an Aizen thread you maggot.
Isn't he like totally dreamy?

Too Good for His Series: The Villain

Mine.

Fuck off with your millennial speak. Sage

Fuck off.

how did he lose again?
his powers seemed broken

His power let's him control what other people see and feel, it doesn't make him super strong or intelligent. He even admitted to being weaker than yamamoto and only won because that arrancar sealed his power. He was tricked by urahara as well. Even after all his "this isn't even my final form" bullshit ywach shoved his hand through his chest without issue.

Because he for some reason or other intentionally chose not to use Kyouka Suigetsu against Ichigo
Since he was shown to be able to use its ability without his Zanpakuto in the last arc, it proves that he really did fuse together with it during his final battle with Ichigo, and that his thinking that that was the case wasn't just some delusional misinterpretation of why his sword was disintegrating.
I don't know if it was pride, or believing that Ichigo might be able to revolutionize SS better/more peacefully than he could, or something else, but Aizen allowed himself to lose for some reason.

He also never used BANKAI. Most disappointing part of the ending desu

>bae

There's really nowhere else to go with Aizen's powers. Bankai would have to be Orihime-tier reality altering.

>intentionally chose not to use Kyouka Suigetsu against Ichigo
Because he wanted Ichigo to see his true self.

I think he did against juhabah

>dreamy
Totally.

Pretty much my thoughts, he's pretty good for a shounen villain but Bleach is shit overall.

>bae
fuck off faggot

Izanagi

his bankai is obviously the ability to paint his illusions into reality. How else do you explain how he built that castle and fake sky in [that place where hollows live], I forget the name.
It only makes sense.

He had several hundred years and an army of Arrancar at his disposal.

I don't think he had that many Arrancar, and even if they had 200 years, weren't they doing other missions for him? It makes more sense for his bankai to be a glorified paintbrush that creates colored stone especially because he didn't use it in combat.

To be fair, everything about Yhwach was an asspull, even the arrow that killed him. And this is considering that TYW Aizen was probably stronger than when he was a pretty butterfly.

Nothing about Yhwach is an asspull. People use this word so much that it has lost all meaning.

O my A Schrift

>It makes more sense for his bankai to be a glorified paintbrush
That power's what Ichibe is for.

Post the glowing eyes one.

keikaku.jpeg

This?

>bae
You're not wrong. He was a shit villain.

>bae
go back to facebook, faggot

Do we get more CFYOW today?

No. There is another one.

With the white brush

Well, be fucking specific.

Thank you based user

Guess who is back?

that actually counts for most of his followers: Gin, Ulquiorra, Starrk, Yamamoto, Barragan.
They deserved their own show.

DETAILS??
WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT HASCHWALTH'S AID??