Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I know it's taboo to ask for recommendations but I needed advice.

Some ballsy person at my apartment has this car and I wanted to give them a manga as a gift.
But I know shit about moe/cute (which I assume would make a safe guess what the person would like).

So if anyone has a decent idea of what would be good and what they likely wouldn't already own, that'd be really appreciated.

Plan A is jellyfish princess. Not Moe at all but pretty cutesy.

Based on the decals (at least the one that's the least blurred), they seem to be into Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! If you can, burn the OVA episodes onto a disk and give them to your neighbor.

Judging from all those meme girl, just give the guy any famous seasonal stuff.

>it's considered "ballsy" to not care about what strangers think about you

Tell him you love Emilia, set his car on fire, then set yourself on fire.

Hey it got Diogenes famous and his ass is still know 2 millennia later.

Key their car.

You know you want to.

In an age ruled by appearances and how well you can please strangers, yes it is.

Give him Initial D so he gets some taste in cars.

Nah man
I legit enjoy the dedication and wanna leave for them a gift and a note saying "dear weeb, keep it up sincerely some nerd".

Most I do is wear a Sup Forums related cape shirt at most, I couldn't imagine the balls to drive around with your power level hanging out like that.

>plasti-dipped hub caps
No, user. This piece of shit deserves nothing but scorn and shame.

Well if I don't go cutesy that'd be a good idea.
Also maybe Food Wars? I've been into that lately so hopefully plenty others like it too.

Hey user that's my car

If you don't go for Initial D, at least include a card saying "Buy a real car".

Alright, listen up OP. Buy him a pair of shimapan, a loli onahole, and some lube. He'll be fucking ecstatic.

What am I MADE OF MONEY?
I'm going $20 tops.

Okay, just a loli onahole. He can get the rest himself. By the way, that's me. That's what I want.

How do people get away with this shit? I don't even live in a shitty part of town and if I even have 1 offensive bumbersicker or anime decal my shit gets keyed.

I'd rather not have a Loli onahole in my buy history.
Will ya settle for a seedless watermelon and a corkscrew?

A chocolate turd because of his shit taste.

>my shit gets keyed
You do live in a shitty part of town, user, just admit it.

Who live in a place that'll take Sup Forums's advice to key cars.

Take a shit on his car because that's what he seems to like.

>my shit gets keyed.
You do live in either a shitty part of town, a shitty town or a shitty country.

who is the giant decal on the right back windshield?

Not a clue.
I only recognize half of them.

you know, i never put 2 and 2 together before... i always thought it was a coincidence i dont even go out so its probably my parents doing it

It's Mako from KLK

I've seen KLK and im pretty sure that's no mako or else it's a really shitty angle or bad decal

fuckin double post, but mako does not have that hair, hat or weird leggings or boob straps