Is there anyone more disgusting than Lutheran cucks? Even Catholics, heretical as they are...

Is there anyone more disgusting than Lutheran cucks? Even Catholics, heretical as they are, have some pride and tradition to lean on, Lutherans however are scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cucks

Can we really call these people "Lutherans" though, when the writings of Martin Luther would be considered "hate speech" to these people?

I hate every false way equally so it's hard to say. Females leading the church is pretty disgusting though.

True. Seriously though, how can such an edgy sect get so feminized and shit? They literally were "fuck you, you're not my real dad" teens of Christianity, now they prostrate themselves and apologise for everything

>mutts

Some would argue they were gradually co-opted through infiltration & subversion by Jesuit spies who were literally founded as agents of the Catholic counter-Reformation to nullify the Protestant movement.

video 8&9
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

But the problem is the fact that you strayed even further from the original truth (orthodoxy) than even Catholics. Instead of rebellion, you should've had a reunion with the holy Greek orthodoxy

This

>catholic
>heretic
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=

The eternal catholic strikes again.
Too bad a rogue jesuit is now subverting the catholic church as well

They started the whole subverting Christianity thing, mate

Lutherans are the ones importing somalis to Minnesota and North Dakota. They get a tax benefit for their properties if refugees are living in it. Big scam going on there.

I hear that italia is very anti clerical these days. Any truth to that

>anti clerical
Clergy is infested with Marxist ideology to the highest degree. Even pope is a fucking degenerate. Orthodox is the only way.

Italians are (and have been for quite some time) apathetic. We're Catholic by culture, but only a plurality goes to Church, and even less actually believe.

>Orthodox is the only way
...to go fuck yourself.
It's the worst and most cucked branch of Christianity.

Lutheran churches can be different from each other like night and day.

Feels good to be Orthodox

is that Gengis?

Orthodoxy wasn't that impressive to begin with though so it is hard to fall too much.

But really people who make these friends are silly LARPers more interested in cheering for their "team" than about theological truth

Luther was based asf tho

Go to an evangelical gathering. It's a rock show - literally.

Hello Chechen autonomist.

>cucks

The Lutherans are just Antifa gatherings these days. They take government gibs same as every SJW outfit.

Hey, we're not perfect, but at least the word of jesus has a fairly direct line from his resurrection to st peter to catholics to martin luther, right? Compare to every other "christian" denomination popular in muttmerica, just get rich quick schemes.

You tards have high fucking iq but waste time on the jew god jesus cuckrist.

>theological truth

/pol has all the wrong idea.

Russia is already a statist leftie shithole.
So the """""'conservative""""""' forces in Russia are conserving the leftie state while the liberals who are often branded as liberasts and strawmanned to be the festern faggots are actually the libertarians.

And the Russian church is nothing other thsn an instrument of state propaganda.

>to begin with
You mean the Ecumenical councils that established what Christianity is?
Or the constant wars against Arabs on a scale that makes battle of Tours look like a fucking child skirmish
Pick and read just one Byzantine philosopher/theologian in random and you ll end up asking yourself, why the fuck do i know Thomas Aquinas and Augustine and not him
You westcucks should stop believing your foundational myths and grow up

Whatever, you are still a Chechen
Dont get me wrong, i have no problem with that, really badass people
But just admit it

That's the most beautiful pepe I've ever seen.

They are the ones importing Somalis into Minnesota

This, Lutheranism must be banned

All Protestants are by nature more heretical and despicable than Catholics. All Catholics are by nature more heretical and despicable than Orthodoxy, this is a divine truth.

>Or the constant wars against Arabs on a scale that makes battle of Tours look like a fucking child skirmish
>Pick and read just one Byzantine philosopher/theologian in random and you ll end up asking yourself, why the fuck do i know Thomas Aquinas and Augustine and not him
True, true.