Well Sup Forums

Now you can enjoy F1 without objectifying woman

twitter.com/bbc5live/status/958730819811598337

So they actually decided opposite of the grid girls wishes. So basically they lost their job because some roasties are salty about their good looks.

Good thing is there isn't anything watchable of the F1 left since about 10 years.
>scooter size motors
>sound like a electric go-kart
>over regulated in the name of economic equality
>anti technical advancement regulations
>actual racing castrated by penalties for literally anything that could be considered taking a risk
>most races aren't races anymore, it's just drive behind the safety car/virtual safety car for 60%+ of the race
>races moved from actual tracks with a history and a energetic crowd to shitholes where the race takes place in the middle of nowhere with 0 spectators
>absolute shit rules in the name of spectacle like double points for the Eos GP

the product is already dead, let's kill it a bit more...

If you take women out of car sports then all the real men would leave. All you would be left with are the hotdog guys and gays.

What was their job? Something like cheerleaders?

Very true. The only one who makes it watchable are Alonso and Kimi. I've been watching F1 since 2002 and it's gone downhill ever since 2007/2008. The only reason why I still watch it is because of Alonso and the hope of him getting at least another win.

pretty girls who waved flags
that's it

>too many regulations
>too expensive
>shit tracks
>too much safety shit
>new shit V6 instead of classic 80’s turbo cars

F1 died long ago

So the girls lost their jobs and it's a yay women's rights thing? kek what are they gonna do, they're just stupid good looking bimbos who's gonna hire them? they'll get another job where they will be objectified

just watch super gt, japan will never get rid of race queens

>dozens of models lose job
>this is somehow a victory for feminism

huh

>Remember when we could drive as fast as we wanted in the pitlane
>Remember refueling
>Remember v10's
>Remember no power steering
>Remember no drs and no kers
Everything was better in the late 80s up until the mid 90s

Imo it died with the last of the V8 cars in the early 2010s.

Adding to that F1 died with Senna.

>sexual objects which perpetrate harmful and toxic thought patterns reinforcing the patriarchy

FTFY.

the left has been putting people out of work since 1863

Or there's the other side of it whereby a very intelligent girl is trying to pay her way through school (could even be mechanical engineering or w/e because she's into F1) and would have done so easily with a well paid yet low stress job like that. Now she's struggling or might not even be able to afford to go to school.

This is like video games all over again.
>Video games need to cater to women’s needs and stop objectifying us.
Ok.
>we don’t like video games.

Let them dive in ratings and come back in a few years with a renewed misogyny.

hot cars and women go together so well. Who are the evil harpies that want to ruin this?!!? I don't fucking get it. Even most liberal women I know say that they also enjoying seeing hot girls. Who are these old hags that are prohibiting this!?!

Would it be better to just get some hot grid guys and say its even?

I knew that F1 wasn't a sport for women, thanks Women's Sport Trust for confirming this.

We still have the Super GT.

>Kimi makes it watchable
Lol, Raikonen doesn't deserve to be a driver.

>Europe
Surprised they weren't forced to wear full islamic gear.

FPBP everyone else GTFO

These feminists are fucking retards. All they did was get a bunch of wahmen fired.

Kimi is fun, mainly because he annoys Hamilton, Vettel And Verstappen who I all can't stand.

>muh slutwalk
>muh sex workers
I guess the left gets to dictate when female sexuality is appropriate or not, depending on their agenda.

How about enjoying F1 on classic tracks without adding huge runoff areas, cars so easy to drive teenagers can do it, and DRS to assist overtaking.

Women should be the least of F1’s concerns.

Women out of a job
Nice. Powerful. Way to go. Femen power.