He comes across as a fake cunt Sup Forums

He comes across as a fake cunt Sup Forums

>implying most politicians aren't

I've never even heard of him til a few days ago.

He's not a fake cunt, he's a real cunt.

JK Droolin' needs to fuck off back to the shadows he must live in or risk being sun burnt by the light bulbs he lives in terror of.

Me speako the samo languago of dreamers.

Click click click click

he is a fake cunt, he's a kennedy, he's never had hardship. graduated college immediately becomes assistant da, does that for a couple of months, goes into politics.

just like trump

Dems are going to do this until 2019 just to fuck with people. Imagine seeing Winfrey/Johnson on the ticket. Dwayne Johnson.

Yes he came across as really fake

Powerfull!

That would be fuckin gay I hate them both

He looks like he has cum dripping from the corner of his mouth. That chad jawline though. Too bad his eyes say otherwise.

kekitos

Slobbering Joe was a mess, cum protruding all over his mouth . Very, very disrespectful!

Democrats finally use candidates their base can 100% relate to
>a drooling retard

What a time to be alive.

Fake or not, he drools when speaking. He can't be given access to the codes.

>democracy will give control of leadership to the masses rather than powerful tyrants and monarchies
>now vote for all these fucking people who are directly related to each other
not a stormfag but I think there's a point to human nature being inclined to strong dictatorship
that or people are just this fucking stupid and like familiar last names

Yup,ol' sloppy joe is an amazingly plastic pollie,even for a democunt. His eyes,body language,perspiration and unchecked stream of floor bound spittle all make me think even he doesn't take him seriously.

>Photo of Kennedy, after five minutes of not using chap stick.

this shit is scary, and i dont mean the image
i mean with just ONE major public appearance, he's been meme'd into oblivion
literaly JUST'd himself on his first attempt
i feel like im going to do the same thing

what the fuck is that shit in the corners of his mouth?....fucking clean yourself up you dirty fuck

its the shine of too much chapstick you blithering moron

Groomed by L-Jews.
Pathetic attempt to appeal to the White Working Class.

Sloppy Joe is no match for Manwich Trump

>that fucking American flag and open car hood in the background
Does this stuff sell to working class Americans or are they not disgusted by how they are playing the ''how are you doing fellow workers''? Kennedy is only famous for coming from a family of elite politicians.

b-b-but he's blue collar, look at his $1k shirt, he's not even wearing a sports jacket.
He's a blue collar millionaire.
He represents the people.

lol seriously though, he's a fucking Kennedy, he's absolutely dog shit and this country doesn't need another Kennedy to ruin everything, also he looks like a faggot catholicuck potato and we really don't need more of those

Kek
There's no way he didn't cry himself to sleep.

What do you mean another Kennedy to ruin things.
Wasn't JFK widely loved by everyone?