Is Unicorn the best Gundam series of the past decade?

Is Unicorn the best Gundam series of the past decade?

youtu.be/BnaC0RgEPCw

Best OST sure

Origin and Thunderbolt are pretty great

Yes

Mc sucks
Plot is stupid
Action animation and designs are god tier

MUH BOX was less interesting than wondering when Mineva was going to kiss Banana. It's a crime that they didn't adapt that scene from the LN, they clearly wanted to fuck.

I wouldn't call it the best. But it did reignited my love for Gundam. Even more so than 00 ever did.

No, that'd be Gundam Build Fighters

No, but its the third best
I agree

have some Rinko Mama

Yes because it finally put the nail in the coffin to the idea that the feddies were even remotely redeemable.

Unicorn is garbage beyond its production values.

Yes because it has best whore

No

Its the best of the last 25 years because the only other Gundam show that isnt complete dog shit is Zeta Gundam. Outside of that you can bin the entire franchise. Maybe Turn A makes the cut as well if were being generous.

Godtier OST

Maybe, but only because G Gundam is over 2 decades old

/m/aggot here, it just looks good and sounds good, for normalfags its the best gundam ever. mecha shows is more than that.
step your game Sup Forums.

Production and OST-wise, sure.
Top-notch mobile suit fap material too.

To be honest though Build Fighters was probably the best.

No user the best gundam is IBO

What would you consider a decent introduction into the franchise? I'd like to give Gundam a shot but the sheer amount of different Gundam series makes my head spin.

>Best Gundam design
HELL YEAH

>Best story
Not sure about that

Not him, but /m/ usually recommends you start with the original.

from yesterdays gundam thread, see for yourself what sounds appealing.
It's imho mostly the same warstory over and over again, retold with different characters and robots

>turn a is a low point in the franchise
>IBO hate bias

stop posting meme charts

What the fuck is this shit?

yeah I was suspicious when SEED was considered a highlight of the franchise and Turn A, the the delicious trap gundam a low point, but I attributed that to Sup Forums having shit taste

indeed

Build fighters and G-Reco is better.

Best OST and visual

no, thunderbolt is