This series didn't have harem, NTR and other bullshit just pure ecchi romcom. How can other series compete?

This series didn't have harem, NTR and other bullshit just pure ecchi romcom. How can other series compete?

By not being ded after just one volume.

Did they fug?

what is

>How can other series compete?
By not being boring,
by not being full of ecchi shenanigans,
by not being so cliche,
by not being so generic,
by actually having some chemist in the story,
by not being the same shit "b-but this series didn't have harem, NTR and other bullshit" as the main attraction.

Is that a new chapter?

Name?

sensei fuck are you doing here

Oh so it is actually a new chapter and it's ended, damn. I hope the artist draw another lewd series soon. His art is great.

There's a sequel to this series though. It's about a new teacher and student but the previous teacher and student from the first series are also in it as well.

Yeah, just found out about it at the comment section on the scanlators site. New teacher looks cute.

No other teacher x student pairing compares to this one.

Series was ruined by lesbians
She's too pedophile-y for me. Teach x mature, cool. Teacher x immature, call the popo.

>pedophile-y
Are you fucking serious

I am. The modicum of realism negates any love I have of /ss/. I don't self-insert like you probably do and she subtly comes across as a creep.

Series name?

I don't really self insert since I'm older than the teacher herself, but you might be a faggot.

>I don't self-insert like you probably do
Why are you projecting?

is new couple chaps still not eng translated

It was one shot (Golden Times) that was expanded to 3 more and in the end few more to fill tankobon

Yeah I gotta agree with that. Especially the student. Though she'll most likely be paired with the nurse.

I don't really like the new couple.

Author fucked up.

Don't worry. The previous couple have chapters as well.

>You mom will never plan to set you up with a nice cake ever since the day you were born.

Why live?

What new couple. So this isn't over? Is it by a different name or the same series.

I wish it did maybe it wouldn't be so mediocre otherwise.

So am I, but I find middleschoolers too young in a non-comedic setting.

Check the series page on scanlation site you can find link for korean raws there

nande kokoni sensei ga

I don't think there is a manga that fits this criteria

>korean
Should I just wait for translations in that case

There were Japanese raws but something happened to bzland manga, japanese raw manga site ran by people from Thailand.

Their site and facebook group just disappeared yesterday without warning.

Oh that happens. They'll show up under a new domain.

Oh so that's why I can't opened earlier.

Can't you just link it, jackass? There's two different scanlation groups.